Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly
Hi Sarah, fellow mother here to a 5yr old boy while that is most defo the only thing we have in common I feel the need to tell you this, I like you(no matter how you try to dress yours up) find myself in a recent enough relationship (10 months) where we are only both still discovering things about each other but guess what Sarah !!!! I put my little boy first and by first I mean ahead of everyone even myself 😱 tonight I was supposed to have a cinema date but as I was working all day I didn’t want to leave my child for any longer in his nanas house as I felt bad that I didn’t get to spend time with him all day sooooooo guess what Sarah!!! I cancelled my date and here I am now about to start a movie night with my little man just the two of us, ohhhh and Sarah we have also did plenty of stuff over the Easter holidays, we went to Funderland, we went to Fota, we went on an Easter egg hunt, we even rang Shandon bells things children find fun we never set foot inside a pub door because I know Sarah that the kids don’t enjoy it as much as adults 🤦🏻‍♀️I will never understand how you can spend so little time with your beautiful lil boy and pawn him off on everyone, the guilt would tear me apart, up your parenting game girl !!!!
Exactly this 👏 your a loving mother and its the way it should be.. kids didn't choose to come in this world we brought them into this world so they should be our number 1 priority..
If your partner/husband don't like it they aren't worth it they know where the door is...
I've always said if anything ever happened my partner (he had a major brain injury 2 yrs ago OK now thank god ) but I'd be happy on my own with my boy.. don't need a man. Ps there more hard work lol 😆 bigger kids and drive us demented

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Laaads How is she gonna weigh in as a member tomorrow?! Remember consistently is key!! Yes consistently gatting and eating rings around yourself but that's ok!
She'll b up a stone but she'll b OK with that it's down to her pcos u see 🤣🤣🤣 guaranteed she won't get weighted or mention a thing about it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi Sarah, fellow mother here to a 5yr old boy while that is most defo the only thing we have in common I feel the need to tell you this, I like you(no matter how you try to dress yours up) find myself in a recent enough relationship (10 months) where we are only both still discovering things about each other but guess what Sarah !!!! I put my little boy first and by first I mean ahead of everyone even myself 😱 tonight I was supposed to have a cinema date but as I was working all day I didn’t want to leave my child for any longer in his nanas house as I felt bad that I didn’t get to spend time with him all day sooooooo guess what Sarah!!! I cancelled my date and here I am now about to start a movie night with my little man just the two of us, ohhhh and Sarah we have also did plenty of stuff over the Easter holidays, we went to Funderland, we went to Fota, we went on an Easter egg hunt, we even rang Shandon bells things children find fun we never set foot inside a pub door because I know Sarah that the kids don’t enjoy it as much as adults 🤦🏻‍♀️I will never understand how you can spend so little time with your beautiful lil boy and pawn him off on everyone, the guilt would tear me apart, up your parenting game girl !!!!
This 🙌👏💯 Love this fair play for writing this

Reactions: 5
Laaads How is she gonna weigh in as a member tomorrow?! Remember consistently is key!! Yes consistently gatting and eating rings around yourself but that's ok!
Not forgetting she's out Sunday coming too... But that's ok...as long as she knows, and those that know her know, and those that know them...I.. We... and those of them that know Luke, and how he doesn't usually eat pizza or burgers kinda way... Like those that are close to them... And knows about her little loving family unit... And those that know about her silent journey she's on...We....I ....they'll know that's she's accounted for it cos they know her personally and that's all that matters....that's all 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I said I would come on for the chats…
So I had a free consult with therapie today.
So it’s no cysts that I have, it’s testicles. Which might explain why I haven’t been getting pregnant when giving it to Keith up the arse.
They said I need to lose weight but I told them I can’t as I have PCOS. So they said Sarahhhhh guurl you’ll be the size of Tina before you have that baby & you’ll be putting yourself at risk when pregnant. I said yea but the freebies and the sponsorship deals would be worth it - I could do a collab with sweet king and tell any pregnant women with diabetes that the sweets would do no harm?
Anyway we laughed and laughed at Keith’s tiny mickey and we’ve decided to do ivf and I’ll take ye all on the journey xx
I am dead 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Lads im exhausted after that journey she brought us on today!! Can’t keep my eyes open here it was such an eventful day 🙄. Seriously, was that it 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She definitely used the word “appointment” in relation to whatever she had planned today. You wouldn’t use the word appointment about a stay in the ice house

Reactions: 8
I read Aine lynch posts today absolutely heartbreaking for her watching these huns get free collaborations especially this yoke my heart broke for she really wants a family unlike this yoke who will pawn her son off with anyone so she go get herself look more like miss piggy and spend time with the bigot

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Maybe it didn't go as she planned, when they got the facts they put the run on her, she only goes quiet when she's on a mad one

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't think she is in Mayo at all, she only shared the video from their page. I reckon she went to the clinic and had planned on talking about it all but after the car crash she made of her scan on Tuesday she couldn't do it cause people are catching her out on her lies and she brought teeth with her and we all know how much she hates talking to the camera when he is around. If she was in Mayo she'd have it plastered all over her SM by now and a reel done for those that know her and quiche and what they've been through silently

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe it didn't go as she planned, when they got the facts they put the run on her, she only goes quiet when she's on a mad one
Burp is probably digesting the news she got today and herself and Keet talked and talked about the journey that consumes her. Then they laughed and laughed.

I thought relationships are supposed to be fun not consumed with getting pregnant after a wet week !

I don't think she is in Mayo at all, she only shared the video from their page. I reckon she went to the clinic and had planned on talking about it all but after the car crash she made of her scan on Tuesday she couldn't do it cause people are catching her out on her lies and she brought teeth with her and we all know how much she hates talking to the camera when he is around. If she was in Mayo she'd have it plastered all over her SM by now and a reel done for those that know her and quiche and what they've been through silently
There's nothing silent about this journey in fact she can't keep her gob shut 🤐🤐🤐

Reactions: 9
Burp is probably digesting the news she got today and herself and Keet talked and talked about the journey that consumes her. Then they laughed and laughed.

I thought relationships are supposed to be fun not consumed with getting pregnant after a wet week !

There's nothing silent about this journey in fact she can't keep her gob shut 🤐🤐🤐
Let's face it she's probably on the beer she got her lashes done ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right lads this is how sad my night has been. Went on the Therapie insta page. If you scroll down to where one of the docs is having a chat with Joanne McNally you can see the purple wall in the background of the video where she showed cars driving by today.

Also she posted the pic in the car 13hrs ago which was before 9am so they had a long old journey if going to Dublin and then Mayo because no way would ya drive Cork to Mayo via Newbridge 😂😂 so she went to Therapie today for her appointment and duck knows if she's actually in Mayo as she's a massive liar but shes either there now or possibly going tomorrow??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ya I’d say the lashes, hair and the pink blazer wasn’t out for nothing! I’d say they went for a consultation then out on the gatt (new fave word) lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Oh i know I was being sarcastic 😅

Ya I’d say the lashes, hair and the pink blazer wasn’t out for nothing! I’d say they went for a consultation then out on the gatt (new fave word) lol
Same .. never heard of gat till reading it here.... flat to the mat on the gat...

I love it 🤣

Is it just alcohol drinks we can call gat ? Or if I was lashing 2 coffees down do I say I'm mad for this gat .. 🤔

Forget I just said all that... i sound like I've lost my mind . Long day...

As you were 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope we get an I get to love you reel of herself and the bigot eating Burger King and walking through the door of the fertility clinic hand in hand, then skulling back liquor and a mountain of scran 🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.