Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said on Monday’s stories on war against instagrammers “we have a very exciting appointment on Thursday” I’d say she saw the reaction on here today at the thoughts of her going to Therapie and has wisely decided to keep her trap shut

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Same .. never heard of gat till reading it here.... flat to the mat on the gat...

I love it 🤣

Is it just alcohol drinks we can call gat ? Or if I was lashing 2 coffees down do I say I'm mad for this gat .. 🤔

Forget I just said all that... i sound like I've lost my mind . Long day...

As you were 🤗
Yep, just alcohol. Although I’ve honestly never heard gat used as a noun, always a verb, eg. going gatting. I’m older than burp though so maybe her generation elaborated on the usage 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she reached out to therapie fertility to suggest a collab and therapie invited her up for a meeting, maybe filmed a video which would explain the lashes and the fact her hair was washed, at this point her cycle is more regular than her washing that greasy mane🤢

Unfortunately she picked the worst possible day to go up with all of the backlash and I think any potential collab is on ice for the time being. Therapie really dodged a bullet there because the reaction to disgusting Keith grinning on her stories this morning really spurred people into action. Sarah was probably hoping to share her exciting news with bigot 'fathead' ( his nickname amongst friends I'm told) and try to look as smug as possible

Sarah is quite an anomaly, she is only known in Cork really, even Julie has more recognition nationwide, yet I have yet to meet anyone from Cork who likes her anymore, everyone who used to follow her because they felt inspired by her now just follows her for the car crash her life has become!

Reactions: 25
So they went to therapie today and then went on the lash but not filming or maybe she went to her tash removed once and for all

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't really give a duck where she is but really hoping luke is with his daddy for the day :)

Reactions: 14
So they went to therapie today and then went on the lash but not filming or maybe she went to her tash removed once and for all
I think she was so sure that she would have an amazing collab to show off and it did not go the way she wanted so now she is scrambling to get some positive content out of it. The smugger she will look, the more insecure she will feel because today things did not go as she planned them when she did that boomerang this morning with racist homophobe Keith!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she reached out to therapie fertility to suggest a collab and therapie invited her up for a meeting, maybe filmed a video which would explain the lashes and the fact her hair was washed, at this point her cycle is more regular than her washing that greasy mane🤢

Unfortunately she picked the worst possible day to go up with all of the backlash and I think any potential collab is on ice for the time being. Therapie really dodged a bullet there because the reaction to disgusting Keith grinning on her stories this morning really spurred people into action. Sarah was probably hoping to share her exciting news with bigot 'fathead' ( his nickname amongst friends I'm told) and try to look as smug as possible

Sarah is quite an anomaly, she is only known in Cork really, even Julie has more recognition nationwide, yet I have yet to meet anyone from Cork who likes her anymore, everyone who used to follow her because they felt inspired by her now just follows her for the car crash her life has become!
Oh I bet she cringes every day that she didn't do what she promised at the start about keeping her relationship private. It's been the ruination of her all to get at Brian. What do they call that .... oh yeah KARMA

Reactions: 12
I assume you can't just rock up for fertility treatment, I know you have to go through a series of tests, scans etc. Is there counselling involved BEFORE you proceed ? I believe it can be a very daunting and super stressful time for people.

Reactions: 5
I assume you can't just rock up for fertility treatment, I know you have to go through a series of tests, scans etc. Is there counselling involved BEFORE you proceed ? I believe it can be a very daunting and super stressful time for people.
There is a free nurse led consultation that anyone can attend in Therapie.

Screenshot_20220421_233700.jpg

Reactions: 1
Oh I bet she cringes every day that she didn't do what she promised at the start about keeping her relationship private. It's been the ruination of her all to get at Brian. What do they call that .... oh yeah KARMA
Very true, she was so smug about Keith being the perfect partner and stepped up daddy and it turns out he has been this vile bigot all along! If she had class and kept him to her private page instead of trying to get at Brian, then noone would know his disgusting views

• Angry
Reactions: 8
What are the chances that the day Sarah has her free consultation exciting appointment booked for today of all days ! The day that Fertility clinics and influencers hits the news 😂😂. That’s karma for all her lies on the subject ! I mean the woman who gets proud of her son eating a pizza and feels the need to share it to the world , can’t even share this exciting step in her journey ! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What are the chances that the day Sarah has her free consultation exciting appointment booked for today of all days ! The day that Fertility clinics and influencers hits the news 😂😂. That’s karma for all her lies on the subject ! I mean the woman who gets proud of her son eating a pizza and feels the need to share it to the world , can’t even share this exciting step in her journey ! 😂😂
I'd expect that's called karma for all the lies she's telling
Like the wedding it was all me me me me
She has a neck on her like a jockys bollix

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Karma is real for both of them, no matter how much they try to pretend that everything is fine
Keith is trapped in his job, if any reputable company goes to hire him, the tweets come up and there is no case of ,mistaken identity with those teeth, all because Sarah paraded him to try to make an ex jealous
Sarahs business is forever tainted by disgusting Keith's views, all because she did not have the integrity to say she does not agree, because Keith could not admit he was wrong

They are tied together because neither will find another as awful as them, Brian and Tara (Keith's ex who all the family love so much more than scummy Sarah and message her all the time ) are off living their best lives without the gruesome twosome.Brian can't wait go welcome the new addition and introduce Luke as a big brother

Reactions: 6
In all seriousness though what will she do when slimming world is no more . Its not as popular as it once was and she's certainly no role model for anyone thinking of becoming a member. Back to Boyle sports or stay at home Mommmmmy . But that won't fund her lavish (binge eating/drinking) lifestyle that she's used to

Reactions: 4
I'd rather get hit by a bus than go to therapies fertility clinic. Therapie will chance their fuckin arm at anything. Went to an appointment once in Dublin for therapie smile braces. And the girl checking my teeth was a beautition.. lovely lass but Not a dental cert to her name. After the consultation I told them I wasn't interested and to this day they still randomly ring me asking me to pop in for another complimentary consultation 😆😆😆😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
In all seriousness though what will she do when slimming world is no more . Its not as popular as it once was and she's certainly no role model for anyone thinking of becoming a member. Back to Boyle sports or stay at home Mommmmmy . But that won't fund her lavish (binge eating/drinking) lifestyle that she's used to
When do you lose unmarried mother’s allowance or whatever it’s called ? When the child’s 7?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.