Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the little ive read secondary fertility seems to be far quicker recognized in the US than Ireland but generally they are more proactive with women struggling to conceive there V here anyway.
I do think its a positive move.

I am clueless when it comes to pregnancy talk but can someone tell me what secondary fertility is?
I got pregnant with my 1st son very quickly, took 4 years for my 2nd who was a girl, my 3rd (boy) got pregnant on the first try and trying for no4 with 4 years now. My doctor won't refer me anywhere and doesn't take me seriously as my periods are regular enough.

Reactions: 1
She was lying when she said she would happily wait 10 years for a baby.

Burps is now following the paramedics new partner 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I suppose I’ve a few things to say, I suppose one of them being I keep forgetting what shite I’ve said previously !!
Now in saying that, today is Wednesday and I was feeling sorry for myself so I went away and got massive lashes applied, I used to work on a Wednesday, changed that so I could just be a Mom……lukey gone off to Tae kwan dow now thank god cos I really needed to come on hare and just look for some more sympathy for all my ailments !!
I just said ssaaaaarrrraaaaaaaa, you need to drive it on now with the pasta and bodadoes, they don’t agree with my body but I suppose we all just need to be kind fuckers ya know !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Moaning about her weight yet eating a plate of slop at half 9 at night 🙄 she will prob wash it down with a pint and a large cheese sangwich when home

Reactions: 11
And again where is luke when she tucking into this plate at this time of night. Prob yet another forced date night for bigot mac biggety

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I went to school with a girl who was 'allergic' to water, prob the same with Sarah 😅 she never seems to wash her own hair it's so manky!! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I went to school with a girl who was 'allergic' to water, prob the same with Sarah 😅 she never seems to wash her own hair it's so manky!! 🙈
I know what you mean! Do you ever look at a person and just know that they smell of dirty socks? That’s the impression I get off her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry to derail but I’m in a very upscale restaurant and an American guest VERY LOUDLY said you’re going to touch my hairy dong, clearly wanting a reaction from others but also thinking he’s sexy, I imagine a night in public with burps to be like this. “YOURE GONNA TOUCH MY HAIRY FANNY AND MAKE YOU MA A GRANNY”

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Is she uploading pictures late or is she actually having her dinner so late in the night, like I'm all for a midnight snack every now and again , but having your dinner so late in the evening all the time is awful for your digestive system. She is genuinely clueless , these are the things she shares. Imagine the stuff she eats and doesn't share on social media 😬😱

Reactions: 7
So she basically deleted a whole day's worth of stories yesterday because none of it made sense, only to replace them with a new set of stories today that make less fuckin sense...
She said the girl doing the scanning said.. ' I didn't expect to see you back here so soon' .... what does that tell you ... if its true its obviously because she didn't see anything out of the ordinary on the previous scans.. give yourself a break from all the bullshit Sarah for real... id drop this little venture if I was you, your not able for it.... holes in every set of stories, its embarrassing

Reactions: 19
Dear Diary,
Luke has graduated to burgers and pizza.We brought Beth down to Clancy's the weekend and she ordered a pint of Fosters to go with her 20 pack of major.Kids these days grow up so fast.
A proud Kris Jenner over here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm confused she laments because she doesn't know what's wrong and in the next breath goes on about PCOS... What a dose.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.