Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s 2 clinics in cork she drove past to get to therapie. I just can’t see her doing that of her own accord

Reactions: 9
There’s 2 clinics in cork she drove past to get to therapie. I just can’t see her doing that of her own accord
It’s cheap though isn’t it?

With collabs there are NDAs attached so the promoter cannot release info on it until the company does ! So I doubt it’s a collab! Now
That being said, Sarah is as thick as they come so maybe she didn’t read the small print.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im more shocked that its the childs easter holidays and she has done duck all with him.

Yesterday on the Wednesdays she took off to spend with luke she got a blow dry and her lashes done which is about 2.5 hours.

Now shes off up the country with her puppy dog no doubt will stay the night away from him again. She spent easter in the pub. What has she done with poor luke? Why does she want another child so badly when she doesnt give 2 shits about the one she has.
A cinema date she showed at the start of his holidays, she must have brain fog forgetting about her son all the time 🤦‍♀️ Selfish witch !!!!!

Reactions: 6
Either it’s a collab or she went to therapie because you can pay in installments. John Kennedy is known for treating anyone and adding all the extras he can find so she’ll be paying it off for a while if that’s it

• Wow
Reactions: 5
We’ve written her off already with a collab 🤣🤣 Mayb it was a spa day away because they’ve Luke 95% of the time & they need a break !!! Full time mommy full time worker full time bull-Shiter !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Either it’s a collab or she went to therapie because you can pay in installments. John Kennedy is known for treating anyone and adding all the extras he can find so she’ll be paying it off for a while if that’s it
But saying that-she has 90+ cysts that need to be surgically removed she said that herself so if she turns around and starts treatment she’ll be stuck in her own lies

But saying that-she has 90+ cysts that need to be surgically removed she said that herself so if she turns around and starts treatment she’ll be stuck in her own lies
They won’t do any treatment if she has cysts

Reactions: 7
Oh yeh don’t you know Brian fog is a symptom of ninetycystisis.
Lol 😂 🤣🤣🤣

They won’t do any treatment if she has cysts
Known her another 20 have appeared since the drive up this morning 🤣

• Haha
The silence from her is deafening, keeping us all in suspense 🤣 maybe this is the silent journey she was shitting on about a few weeks ago

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’d say she’s flat out here and now she’s shitting it will all the complaints that will be made. Because that’s exactly what is gona happen sarah

Reactions: 11
I definitely think she’s been on here reading and seeing the reaction, have to say I am disgusted with her not bringing us along her journey today, I booked a day of annual leave today and we got nothing 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I definitely think she’s been on here reading and seeing the reaction, have to say I am disgusted with her not bringing us along her journey today, I booked a day of annual leave today and we got nothing 😭
Did you manage to get anything on those slices of bread or are you still at a loss ... you must be starvin waiting on the sangwidge filler recipe 😂😂

• Haha
Did you manage to get anything on those slices of bread or are you still at a loss ... you must be starvin waiting on the sangwidge filler recipe 😂😂
Still at a loss over here 😭😭😭 no I am not starving tho, I’ve been having 1kg of potatoes layered with cheese to keep me going till Sarah finds time to upload the sangwidge filler recipe. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All that’s on the bread at this stage is mould, she was left waiting too long.
I’ve been buying fresh bread every week, just in case Sarah uploads the recipe, I don’t want to be caught off guard. Not to worry we will drive it on in the mean time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s reading here so won’t post yet. The photo showing nothing but showing enough was all a ploy

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.