Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell has burps not called this one out - disclaimer I think she’s gas and don’t want her called out- but back in the day Sarah would fight with her nails or someone if they said something was 3 syns and she said it was 4. Maybe she hasn’t spotted it yet!
Years of counselling with the phantom Jean have taught her not to react !!!!!🤣🤣

Does Sarah shove her tongue behind her teeth each times she takes a photo? It looks so bleeping weird!
alot of them do it, its a kind of cute little thing to do in their eyes 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iv unfollowed Caroline and Jen last week!!! Neither associated with Sarah until our sars made it her business to after "tweetkeefgate".. I always liked Caroline, would of messaged back and forth afew times with her before but nah, she has to see what Sarah is doing, she can't be that stupid surely 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
She's a lovely girl and doesn't need to associate herself with Sarah. It's more damaging tbh

Me! Ha ha
And me 😆

Reactions: 3
He was in her SW group, he lost fierce weight, nice guy, but ex wife and new gf way nicer than Sarah no way would he be interested. Yes new gf is bffs with Caroline

Reactions: 1
Surely someone in her group is a decent enough person to disagree with those kind of fucked up games and tell her. She's turning Luke into a fool with his stupid talk to Instagram. The sickly sweet prompted sentences of missing his mommy and teet, and being a good little perfect boy who never lies are false and sad. He will be the ultimate people pleaser. At this young age he is looking for validation and praise from his mother.
Trying to make him like Denise pelo hair daughter beth, that little girl is cringe

Reactions: 2
She must secretly like all the drama about herself, like at least people are talking about her even if it's taking the piss. She could easily have a private account for just people she knows to do the lives and leave the slimming world instahun stuff for her "business" account. If she was any kind of business woman she wouldn't be constantly posting about her own self sabotage when she's supposed to be a weight loss consultant right? Or else she's just thick as shite and begging for any scrap of attention

Reactions: 12
She must secretly like all the drama about herself, like at least people are talking about her even if it's taking the piss. She could easily have a private account for just people she knows to do the lives and leave the slimming world instahun stuff for her "business" account. If she was any kind of business woman she wouldn't be constantly posting about her own self sabotage when she's supposed to be a weight loss consultant right? Or else she's just thick as shite and begging for any scrap of attention
What you just suggested sounds rational and what someone with half a brain would do but Sarah is neither of those things. From what we see I genuinely think she thinks she is right and we are all wrong and the ones with a problem

Reactions: 4
I suppose Keith will be wanting the take away this evening , she might opt for the salad and just have a few spoonfuls 🤣 I wonder would luke tell Keith Mammy’s secret of texting other men, remember thers no secrets in their house 🤪🤭😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The reality is with weight loss people give up easily and don’t try hard enough. They are thrilled when this weight loss consultant is up a pound down a pound while kinda following plan because it validates their own ‘weight loss journey’. This one lets her hair down for every boozefest going, never says no to a social invitation but is back on it every Monday driving it on for a day or two until she gives into temptation. If she was following a healthy eating regimen and exercising for her health people wouldn’t find her half as relatable as they seem to right now. They don’t want people who are strict and get results, they want people just like them, full of excuses and promises to themselves that from Monday on they’ll do better. I don’t think she realises that’s why people follow her, so they can fail with her rather than succeed.

I say that as someone bigger than Burp and it’s not to shame anyone trying to lose weight - but people need to be honest at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Guys honestly she’s giving us too much content. She’s just such a walking car crash contradiction. How the hell has SW not dropped her!! Think I’ll ask can I go part time in my new job because at this rate I cannot keep up !
I didn’t have tik tok but I gave in and I have a Laugh watching her. Saw a few addressing her today on here etc and I think that’s wrong but as she says drive it on and I’m one of the new followers she just called out on her page about tattle 😂😂😂 so sorry if you are lurking I think you’re funny.

• Haha
Why did Burp deleted her lives from last night? Must be to hide them from whatever very very exciting crap she has on this week 🥴
Anyone any guesses what she is writing in her head plan diary 🙈

Dear headplan diary,
Burp here, I have the fear today, deleted all my lives today from last night.
Ger the paramedic looked at me but I looked away, we couldn't get caught looking at each other, we would expose the secret and we're not allowed secrets, we have to wait till Tweet is on nights.

Here is an old live of burps to cheer up this wet bankholiday Monday.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She's a lovely girl and doesn't need to associate herself with Sarah. It's more damaging tbh

And me 😆
Definitely, yes she seems a lovely girl but is absolutely not doing herself any favours been pals with Sarah and Tweet!! The timing of the "friendship" is too suss to be anything only beneficial to burps, Caroline needs to open her eyes!!!

Tweet was called out for homophobic posts on twitter and afew days later all of a sudden Sarah is tagging Caroline left, right and centre, no one can tell me that's a coincidence 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Why did Burp deleted her lives from last night? Must be to hide them from whatever very very exciting crap she has on this week 🥴

Dear headplan diary,
Ger the paramedic looked at me but I looked away, we couldn't get caught looking at each other, we would expose the secret and we're not allowed secrets, we have to wait till Tweet is on nights.

Oh the second hand embarrassment 😭😭😭

I don’t think she realises that’s why people follow her, so they can fail with her rather than succeed.
👏👏👏 Well said!
She seems to be looking at "relatable weight loss" in the rear view mirror though. Everyone falls off the wagon occasionally but once a week is laughable

Reactions: 7

Dear headplan diary,

Shur god love her mortified for her sounds like a strangled cat drive it on 🐱🤣🤣🤣

Definitely, yes she seems a lovely girl but is absolutely not doing herself any favours been pals with Sarah and Tweet!! The timing of the "friendship" is too suss to be anything only beneficial to burps, Caroline needs to open her eyes!!!

Tweet was called out for homophobic posts on twitter and afew days later all of a sudden Sarah is tagging Caroline left, right and centre, no one can tell me that's a coincidence 🤷🏻‍♀️
Big Coincidence is right !!!! Definitely copped that over the few weeks !!!

Caroline's cousin is a Slimming World Consultant in Limerick who's not as sweetness and light as she makes out to be so I doubt Caroline is either. I think she is hanging out with Sarah for her own gain like Sarah is hanging out with her cos all her besties seem to abandon her, Teresa supermom Slimming and Lorraine and there was another one Ann-Marie, no idea what happened those friendships but I'm sure Caroline's friendship will probably disintegrate at some point in the future too.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.