Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t he an awful tit though if the thing is true about him going outside to tell Brian that Luke wasn’t coming? Part of being a partner is telling your other half when they’re being unreasonable - that’s what he should have been doing. Or make her go outside herself and deliver the news. Not sure if he was this spineless when she got him or she wore him down over time.

Reactions: 15
Keet is hardly helpless though - if he really wants out I’m sure he can eat chicken dippers at his mam’s. Of course impregnating the beast will make it impossible to be rid of her so he may want to rethink his life choices before it’s too late 🤣
Surely it would get back to him too that’s she’s texting other men & looking for stepped up daddy no3 !!!!

Reactions: 2
Isn’t he an awful tit though if the thing is true about him going outside to tell Brian that Luke wasn’t coming? Part of being a partner is telling your other half when they’re being unreasonable - that’s what he should have been doing. Or make her go outside herself and deliver the news. Not sure if he was this spineless when she got him or she wore him down over time.
Exactly she’s a spiteful witch & Keith is a bigger fool to go along with. !!!! She’s not fit to be a mother !!

Reactions: 3
Keith would do well to remember he is as replaceable as Brian.
I don't know, only Tweet came along I would say she would be still single.
Very few would put up with her online crap and weight drama.
So what does that say about Tweety pie.

Reactions: 6
Sarah must of had serious fanny flutters last night with paramedic standing next to Keith and she loving it 😳🥴 She's a brave girl isn't she. And she loving every bit of it, scarlet 🥴
Can you just imagine the carry on outta her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First time in a nightclub with Keith your 31 Sarah not 16 please cop the duck on actually so embarrassed for her 😳

Reactions: 14
Sarah must of had serious fanny flutters last night with paramedic standing next to Keith and she loving it 😳🥴 She's a brave girl isn't she. And she loving every bit of it, scarlet 🥴
Can you just imagine the carry on outta her 🙈
And Keith her forever she’s delusion the carry on wanting all the attention from other men !! So wrong !!!

Reactions: 1
This is why she doesn't go out, has she forgotten all the nights out she shows?
Ah but those that know her know what she means!
As always tattlers, i am grateful to you for your bank holiday monday morning entertainment!
Special shout out to burp, quiche and the other soap opera characters for the ammunition!
And as an aside, i hope lukey is having a great day, the 5% of the time that hes not with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let’s hope Sarah gives us all some inspirational words to drive it on for the week ahead !!! 🤣🤣 Staying on plan, getting the training done & nice meals !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Norrie Pitbull has a Tiktok up about not loosing a pound in slimming world in 5 years and driving it on. I cannot get it to upload, maybe someone else can. Has to be a dig at Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Norrie Pitbull has a Tiktok up about not loosing a pound in slimming world in 5 years and driving it on. I cannot get it to upload, maybe someone else can. Has to be a dig at Sarah.
She’s definitely having a dig at Sarah she’s another video up before that with the wording oh we laugh don’t we? We do

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.