Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh lads the shame 🙈🙈 that supposedly singer she's not singing she's roaring and looks a right fool..I wouldn't cross the road to see them..
Just seen the crop top wtf did she tie up her blouse. Jesus she shur loves herself

Reactions: 8
Norrie Pitbull has a Tiktok up about not loosing a pound in slimming world in 5 years and driving it on. I cannot get it to upload, maybe someone else can. Has to be a dig at Sarah.
Hope this works

Norrie Pitbull has a Tiktok up about not loosing a pound in slimming world in 5 years and driving it on. I cannot get it to upload, maybe someone else can. Has to be a dig at Sarah.
Hope this works 😆👍

Shur God love them. They have never been in a club together. IMAGINE THAT. It's hard to believe that they missed out on such a monumental relationship milestone.
She has the maturity level of a 15 year old and she has no life outside drinking sessions. It is her delusional personality that is driving her on. If she could see herself for what she really is, she would curl up and hide. All day drinking in your 30's must still be considered cool in casa burp

Reactions: 13
Tik toks won't work anymore cos of potential doxxing. The only way i share them is if you screen record

Why does she say they loves a great night out just the two of them, then does an eye roll, then continues on to mention all the ppl they were with. They never seem to stay on their own on a night out, always with other ppl.

Reactions: 6
All day drinking in your 30's must still be considered cool in casa burp
From what I've seen her whole family are big drinkers, every occasion means a day in the pub so to her only going out once a week she thinks she's a saint

Reactions: 6
Hope this works 👍😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.