Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep looking at keith..Its like shes looking for confirmation 2 carry on..Mog like.

Reactions: 6
So she had a takeaway Friday, a takeaway Saturday and Sunday she spends the day& night drinking and eating away to get hearts content yet she’s been talking out her ass all week bout how good she feels when she is on plan bla bla bla. She’s the biggest bullshitter I’ve ever come across. Pick a lie and stick to it Sarah girl. In the kitchen video and in the mirror of the bedroom video we all saw your real size, stop photoshopping your pics! Be honest for once 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The half pound loss obviously pissed her off and now she's in duck it mode.
She's not moving anywhere fast weight loss wise, in the last 3 years that I've followed her.
She's up & down quicker than a hoors knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Burps has done it again she's in the pub telling people how she stopped Brian seeing Luke at the last min waited till he called to the door and then sent Teeth out to tell Brian that Luke wasn't going with him cos her and the bigot were taking him to Perks
What a bleep and to send the bigot out to tell the child's father that he wasn't taking his son out like wtf
First off is Brian bleeping stupid or what
Secondly before I'd leave my fella out to tell my kids dad that they couldn't go that's just fucked up
I'm just wondering how much more is Brian gonna put with Burps carry on is affecting his son's life and will impact Michelle and the new baby's life as well and that's what Burps wants to cause as much disruption as possible to Brian and his family Brian if you or anyone you know reads this time for you to grow a pair of balls and put Burps in her place because your lack of action is nearly as bad as her actions
Lastly Sarah Burke we all know you read this stop this tit and stop it now or maybe some of the wife's of the men your texting will start hearing about it maybe that's where you get the whole frontline worker tit from because of the married paramedic your texting
Is that the same paramedic in her videos tonight? Or just a coincidence 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The cork insta huns have a problem with the drink
Lies and mistreating there kids oh and hygiene 🤮not able wash there own hair

Reactions: 10
Omg she has no shame.
My fella would tell me duck away with the camera.
13 yrs together and only time I can get a pic is when he's at a wedding pissed 🤣🤣...

Wheres poor luke now ???

Lads is she was serious like really serious about having a baby she wouldn't be drinking or smoking. It's the 1st thing a doc says to ya is lose weight I was 11 stone and cut out drink and smoking and come back to me in 6 months and if not pregnant by then we will do bloods on day 2 and 21 and scan or mri like I had to and internal scan and you have 2 suffer 3 miscarriages be4 they intervene. Iam 9 wks now and iam on progesterone and aspirin. And suffering with extreme sickness 😷 😫 iam on cariban I've lost 1 at 10 wks one was silent miscarriage and my last one xmas just gone at 14 wks. So iam a nervous wreck minding myself like duck . Dreading scan next 🤞 fingers crossed.
Oh best of luck I hope this one sticks.. you’ve travelled a hard road

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She must be out with the personal trainer 😂 "SIX BURPEES OKAY TRISHA"
It's actually quite funny, more entertaining than her talking about doing washing anyway

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She must be out with the personal trainer 😂 "SIX BURPEES OKAY TRISHA"
It's actually quite funny, more entertaining than her talking about doing washing anyway

No that's trishs sister Mel her and Sarah would get on like a house on fire all themselves..... loves the men and loves the gatt........

If anyone goes onto her live the married paramedic is in the live with his new girlfriend! 1st video hes up the front with her and the 2nd/3rd one hes standing next to Keith watching Sarah!!!! Now don't walk RUN before its gone in the morning!!!!!

Wearing a bleeping belly top 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
No that's trishs sister Mel her and Sarah would get on like a house on fire all themselves..... loves the men and loves the gatt........

If anyone goes onto her live the married paramedic is in the live with his new girlfriend! 1st video hes up the front with her and the 2nd/3rd one hes standing next to Keith watching Sarah!!!! Now don't walk RUN before its gone in the morning!!!!!

Sorry he's married and has another girlfriend while texting Sarah? Or the girlfriend is the wife? I can't keep up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg she has no shame.
My fella would tell me duck away with the camera.
13 yrs together and only time I can get a pic is when he's at a wedding pissed 🤣🤣...

Wheres poor luke now ???

Lads is she was serious like really serious about having a baby she wouldn't be drinking or smoking. It's the 1st thing a doc says to ya is lose weight I was 11 stone and cut out drink and smoking and come back to me in 6 months and if not pregnant by then we will do bloods on day 2 and 21 and scan or mri like I had to and internal scan and you have 2 suffer 3 miscarriages be4 they intervene. Iam 9 wks now and iam on progesterone and aspirin. And suffering with extreme sickness 😷 😫 iam on cariban I've lost 1 at 10 wks one was silent miscarriage and my last one xmas just gone at 14 wks. So iam a nervous wreck minding myself like duck . Dreading scan next 🤞 fingers crossed.
Thinking of you ❤ most recent lost was our son in October and not far behind you this time and I'm on all the meds too including clexane etc. Ive been diagnosed with hyperemesis too 🙈 it has been so rough! Best of luck with your pregnancy though ❤

I can't believe Sarah wants another baby yet isn't willing to give up things to give herself the best chances.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I missed the live, are the paramedics initials GOD?

Ah just saw it was him- he’d never entertain the likes of her would he! Didn’t his ex live up Sarah’s way

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They
Catching up back at page 25 so sorry if someone has stated what I am about to say. The TikTok account earlier in pages suggested to view that she was taking off insta huns and some were the ring off taking Sarah off..... So I clicked in, my nose got the better of me. Then I was like she is kinda familiar but from what? Was her profile photo up here before and admin had to take it down for having an account set up with a real photo and the account sent a random kinda odd message on here. It was all very strange and quick and all deleted and the account was closed. Apologies in advance if I am way off
Yep I think your right. Liz seems to have it out for that girl

Reactions: 3
She is gonna be seeing the rats climbing the walls this morning 😱😱🤣 she thinks she's gas😬 also whats keeeett like floating around in the background like a creep. He looks like he's after aging 10 years since turkey. Burps would have that effect on ya though

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is such a good craic isn't she? Keith laugh lines are getting bigger by the day 🤣🤣 but in all seriousness, she needs to bottle that confidence. I'm not too far from her size to her no bleeping way I'd wear a crop top.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When did it become the norm for a child to celebrate a 5th Birthday in the pub 🤦🏻‍♀️ Surely the poor child would of preferred a happy meal in McDonald’s and maybe a game of bowling or something along those lines, now I know it was a wash out yesterday in Cork but I can think of at least 3 places off hand (normal child friendly places) that they could of brought her, I would hang my head in shame if I never did that to any of mine obviously getting pissed is more important to them 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Why does she keep looking at keith..Its like shes looking for confirmation 2 carry on..Mog like.
More like.... if I look adoringly at him people will believe I love him and not Brian.... but we all know her stomach is churning looking at ham hock!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Ah just saw it was him- he’d never entertain the likes of her would he! Didn’t his ex live up Sarah’s way
Is he the guy in the blue shirt?

Reactions: 1
Where has this relationship with Caroline & Jen come from? Thought they had more class. Unless they are using her 40k as a marketing tool....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.