Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed the live, are the paramedics initials GOD?

Ah just saw it was him- he’d never entertain the likes of her would he! Didn’t his ex live up Sarah’s way
If it’s who I’m thinking of a leopard never changes his spots… could never keep it in his trousers.

Reactions: 2
If it’s who I’m thinking of a leopard never changes his spots… could never keep it in his trousers.
Those are his initials spot on, didn’t he get a big tattoo on his arm back when he was on don’t tell the bride of the wife’s name and his and the wedding date…. Cringe

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Those are his initials spot on, didn’t he get a big tattoo on his arm back when he was on don’t tell the bride of the wife’s name and his and the wedding date…. Cringe
🙈🙈🙈

Someone said a few pages back it was her that cheated, that shocked me..I just presumed it was him.

Lovely fella to chat to etc. But an absolute philanderer

Reactions: 4
Ah now, they’re a wedding band riding the coat tails of a low quality weight loss guru from the Northside. They’re hardly the Rolling Stones 🤣
I hate to correct you but I did hear them described as the “it couple of Instagram” by someone lately!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
God help us quiche is a pity isn’t he. She’s bad enough but he’s delighted to be out id say.
The big ugly head on him , the way she keeps tagging him god like your shacked up with a homophobic, racists, misogynist, bigot, fat shaming creep go you !!!!

Reactions: 6
She’s one absolute bitter woman if she sent teeth out & didn’t let Luke see his Dad. Using your child as a weapon to hurt your ex only hurts your child Sarah!! Luke will resent her in years to come when he realizes she did everything in her power to keep him away from his dad as a punishment for him dumping her. Parent alienation is real. Brian needs to grow a pair and get in to see a solicitor and have a set schedule drawn up by a judge for seeing Luke. Sarah’s rules for when a father can see his son will be out the window then
She’s a vile woman !!!

Reactions: 3
Just did a Google there, easy to find out a name when someone has been on telly 😂 apparently he has two daughters and one with special needs Burps would only be WEAK for her Instagram if she could be a "stepped up mammy" and a new ✨ journey✨ being an extra special mammy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The big ugly head on him , the way she keeps tagging him god like your shacked up with a homophobic, racists, misogynist, bigot, fat shaming creep go you !!!!
She wants people to know hes hers end of! Do not look or touch. Deep down personally I do feel like Keith is suffocating from it all. Constant videos and messages sent to him Saturday when he was away he can't get away from it he's the one doing the activities with luke she was like a pig down in the club the other morning and shes after being reported about putting the boomerang up on Instagram with other kids in it!

Keith only wanted the covid rid etc but is in way to deep now

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She wants people to know hes hers end of! Do not look or touch. Deep down personally I do feel like Keith is suffocating from it all. Constant videos and messages sent to him Saturday when he was away he can't get away from it he's the one doing the activities with luke she was like a pig down in the club the other morning and shes after being reported about putting the boomerang up on Instagram with other kids in it!

She’s a silly silly silly pathetic person

She’s a Disgraceful women 🤬🤬

Reactions: 1

I couldn’t believe the ignorance of that post, if it was one my kids I’d report the stupid witch too. Not everyone wants 45k strangers to see videos of their kids

Reactions: 7
She has no shame really, delusional idiot oh wait tommorow now the poor me talk after the scan, looking for attention again.

Honestly I think she would get the ride on the side and pass the baby off as that mutton head that's shooting blanks offspring,that thick c*nt wouldn't even cop on

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Keet is hardly helpless though - if he really wants out I’m sure he can eat chicken dippers at his mam’s. Of course impregnating the beast will make it impossible to be rid of her so he may want to rethink his life choices before it’s too late 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She wants people to know hes hers end of! Do not look or touch. Deep down personally I do feel like Keith is suffocating from it all. Constant videos and messages sent to him Saturday when he was away he can't get away from it he's the one doing the activities with luke she was like a pig down in the club the other morning and shes after being reportedbout putting the boomerang up on Instagram with other kids in it!

Got the ride and a family with it 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.