Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a lot of the stuff she puts up is for the exs benefit, like her own house and that, fair play to her for being able to get the mortgage or whatever by herself though. I’d say she’s very lonely atm living alone
I like her too (Sineads bites) but I think all the stories she puts up of her having a great tie is a bit cringe and mainly for the ex's benefit, a kind of 'look at me' I've moved on and having a great time. Is the ex still with the girl he cheated with ?

I do amire her hugely for sorting out her home and staying there, fair play to her 👏

Reactions: 18
Mammy and lukey day 🥰🥰 now go play with your switch..... #parentinggoals

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh she'll be collecting him again early so if she's "not in a good place " again in otherwords don't leave me to go out with the boys Keith

Reactions: 3
Oh she'll be collecting him again early so if she's "not in a good place " again in otherwords don't leave me to go out with the boys Keith
Hes actually at the match in Manchester so she cant use her guilt tactics this time. Tagging him in stories saying you miss him after being apart half a day is quiet pathetic but not surprising

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Hes actually at the match in Manchester so she cant use her guilt tactics this time. Tagging him in stories saying you miss him after being apart half a day is quiet pathetic but not surprising
The neediness is cringe and Luke missing him is not saying much for his views on mommy time. Get your ipad 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He is flying back tonight, hope he goes on the piss with the lads to piss Burp off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never thought I'd say this but I actually feel abit sorry for Keith he has to leave the country to get a lads day in peace so he cant be dragged home for any minor inconvenience burps magics up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well tattlers I’m off out tonight for needed drinking & dancing hitting Tralee to a event cheers to that 🍻💃🎉. Hope yee all have a great wknd Happy Easter I’ll looking forward to catching up on my hungover state tommorow 🤦‍♀️ Iv the lucozade zero & Easter egg in the fridge, and the Doritos comfort food but I’ll drive it on Monday again 🤪 💜 🏳️‍🌈

Never thought I'd say this but I actually feel abit sorry for Keith he has to leave the country to get a lads day in peace so he cant be dragged home for any minor inconvenience burps magics up.
She’s probably tormenting herself wondering what his up to, next time she will invite herself and Luke family trip !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well tattlers I’m off out tonight for needed drinking & dancing hitting Tralee to a event cheers to that 🍻💃🎉. Hope yee all have a great wknd Happy Easter I’ll looking forward to catching up on my hungover state tommorow 🤦‍♀️ Iv the lucozade zero & Easter egg in the fridge, and the Doritos comfort food but I’ll drive it on Monday again 🤪 💜 🏳️‍🌈

She’s probably tormenting herself wondering what his up to, next time she will invite herself and Luke family trip !!!
Enjoy ❤

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ, as much as I can’t stomach Keith after the tweets, let the boy go away and watch a match for a few hours. Deffo makes me think that Luke missing him is the glue (threat) that holds them together

Reactions: 17
She's some sad yoke. She does it every single time he goes off on his own, getting Luke to say how much he misses him, it's pathetic.

• Sad
Mommy and lukey day
"Go play with your switch"
Why does she want another child shes allergic to the one she has!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.