Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question - who is more embarrassing - burps or Julie. @Jellybb need your feedback here. On the one hand - Sarah is probably less of a common scum. But then she’s desperately hanging off a man?? Would be interested on yer thoughts 💭 also @brandambassador can you advise

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also she looks very big in that video…..there’s no way she was down a half lb
Not being smart but you would tit out half a pound. She is a delusional bleep and she will never lose weight because she is hopelessly and utterly obsessed with food. The tit she is shovelling down her raw mouth is taking its toll on her because her skin is like the bark of a tree. Awful! She looks dirty and greasy.

Reactions: 9
The funny thing is she thinks she’s being so amazing spending this ‘quality time’ with Luke but at least when he’s with his dad he’s not being broadcast to thousands and there’s no agenda at play. With Sarah it’s all about appearances and showing people and proving some twisted point that nobody cares about in the first place. She thinks she’s an amazing mom but uses her son as a pawn in her bitterness 100% and Luke will see this down the line when he realises he was used, and this time with his mother was just him being exploited for another purpose

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Genuine question - who is more embarrassing - burps or Julie. @Jellybb need your feedback here. On the one hand - Sarah is probably less of a common scum. But then she’s desperately hanging off a man?? Would be interested on yer thoughts 💭 also @brandambassador can you advise
I would say that Sarah is far worse! Both use their kids to a certain degree! Julie is queen of the mas on a rant/mas who drink social welfare/dicky money queens. Sarah is just an evil scumbag.

Reactions: 8
She must not of taken Beddy out today, probably afraid the guards will be watching her driving on her provisional after her neighbour reporting her.
Thank god I have sound neighbours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m actually doing a PHD at the moment on Sarah’s behaviour.
Julie, however rough, useless and ignorant is at least not pretending that life is rosy!
Burp actually needs something even beyond sectioning - what will happen if she gets pregnant because we all know this isn’t a forever relationship - she will have 2 kids and 2 baby daddies - and sure as hell I hope that a man no. 3 won’t come along into the same cesspit!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If ever there was a child who had been programmed it’s luke. I’ve never heard sentences like that from a kid.
I thought the exact same such an odd thing for a child to say I’d say she has him tore alive for info when he comes back from being with his dad and drilled into his head no secrets that poor child

Reactions: 10
I would say that Sarah is far worse! Both use their kids to a certain degree! Julie is queen of the mas on a rant/mas who drink social welfare/dicky money queens. Sarah is just an evil scumbag.
Have to agree I actually prefer Julie to Sarah and believe me that is a bitter pill to swallow 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did the furniture place gift her the big mirror in her 'Instagram room' :sick: and she bought a gift voucher to raffle off to her fans, sorry I mean followers as a give back.

Reactions: 3
Have to agree I actually prefer Julie to Sarah and believe me that is a bitter pill to swallow 😵
I do too… at least the other one has a bit of nature to her and can make fun of herself! Sarah is just an all round gowl that thinks she’s beautiful. The manipulation of that little boy is sick and twisted.

Reactions: 13
To be fair Julie does seem to take the kids places were does sarah ever take luke

Reactions: 18
I would like to thank @brandambassador and @Jellybb for the feedback. I wouldn’t doubt either of ye that’s why I directed my question to ye 🙌🙌ye are right though it’s comparing delusion (burp) with just being a rough dicky money queen !

• Heart
To be fair Julie does seem to take the kids places were does sarah ever take luke
What they both need is somewhere in between, Julie takes them everywhere but never let's them relax and play at home, Sarah then nearly always has Luke at home but brings him nowhere, we go places sometimes but ours love to just be at home as well

I would like to thank @brandambassador and @Jellybb for the feedback. I wouldn’t doubt either of ye that’s why I directed my question to ye 🙌🙌ye are right though it’s comparing delusion (burp) with just being a rough dicky money queen !
Like I am from limerick and there is a LOT of doses her on insta but no way as big as the cork huns! They are the best for entertainment 🤣🤣 Sarah and her munchausens and endless battle of the bulge is the insta equivalent of car crash tv

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I definitely think Julie is a far better mother much more natural I’m not a fan of Julie but she seems to be more about her kids and her insta is purely to financially support her kids she’s actually very clever behind acting like a dope where as Sarah’s insta is just about her and getting digs in at her ex when she can she isn’t thinking about the bigger picture Sarah actually is just a dope and try’s to portray herself as boss witch SHES NOT but Julie I feel acts the dope because it’s working financially for her but actually she is a boss witch and knows this won’t last forever so she’s taking what she can while she can if that makes sense

Reactions: 13
Here we go, wait for all the planted questions from her burner account 🥴

Screenshot_20220416_221233.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.