Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time that Lad goes somewhere she has the child up on insta tagging him saying he misses him how bleeping desperate is she
She's uses that child in both relationships we see sad witch

Reactions: 28
I cannot see why there would be a stigma around PCOS.
The person themselves may feel uncomfortable with the condition but society in general would not stigmatise the condition?
There’s no stigma around PCOS 🙄 I’d say she’s confusing it with a stigma around infertility. There’s no stigma around that either really but generally speaking people do feel embarrassed about it in my experience. Not there should be anything to be embarrassed or ashamed of I suppose it’s just a sensitive topic.

Reactions: 6
Luke's family don't keep secrets, but it's ok to keep secret that he is going to be a big brother 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She didn't tell Keith the secret about texting other fellas at the wedding 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Thought she was off take aways for length?
She cant even follow slimming world for a full week 😂 some consultant she is

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's like a teenager She's scary obsessed
Whats that new song out with your love is just an illusion sums her up perfectly

Reactions: 5
If ever there was a child who had been programmed it’s luke. I’ve never heard sentences like that from a kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
If ever there was a child who had been programmed it’s luke. I’ve never heard sentences like that from a kid.
What's all this not keeping secrets talk about, is she prying on what happens when he goes to his dads house. Poor child, they have him ruined.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Roaring laughing at these stories 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 “This family doesn’t keep secrets” what the duck? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 go on Sarah and ate your Chinese you absolute nutter 😩 that poor kid being trained to say these nonsensical statements while the other dope is drinking his load off and smoking his brains out in Manchester 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tweet is a very fussy eater, so what, why would that stop her getting a chinese other nights Luke wants one. The drama :sleep:

Luke is not a chocolate person, he prefers a packet of buttons, buttons are chocolate ffs 🐐

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Tweet is a very fussy eater, so what, why would that stop her getting a chinese other nights Luke wants one. The drama :sleep:

Luke is not a chocolate person, he prefers a packet of buttons, buttons are chocolate ffs 🐐
Is keith 2 he is very fussy making him sound like he is a child the bleeping drama over a stupid Chinese 🤦‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t give a duck about doing my own boring washing, why the duck would someone tell 40+ thousand follows about hanging their clothes on the horse? To prove they’re not as crusty and smelly as they look?
Also, I know Brian is getting stick for not seeing Luke and making an effort but with this emotional and psychological warfare and veiled threats from this “mother” I wouldn’t want the child around my new missus and her child + new baby. God knows what would come out of his mouth or be fed back to mammy for the sisters to spread

Reactions: 2
Watching BGT and I get to love you comes on and I literally started to choke on my pink Prosecco. That song gives me hives

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.