Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sinead is a bleeping dose. She is actually worse than Sarah because it’s all hints hints hints & this ott toxic positive bullshit. I cannot stand people like that. It’s so contrived. At least Sarah is entertaining. Sinead is actually worse than Sarah for the illnesses, injuries & moaning 😂 I don’t even follow that Caroline melt but she is all over everyone’s stories lately with her screaming
Oh stop like no one cares if youre sick constantly. Its boooooring. Like no one gives a flying duck about flabs fake pcos journey. Clutching at straws

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh stop like no one cares if youre sick constantly. Its boooooring. Like no one gives a flying duck about flabs fake pcos journey. Clutching at straws
I had a sniffle so I took a covid test & it’s negative but I will still post a story everytime I inhale and update you all. Same with every fall, bump or fart she does. She is painful. I had to unfollow her. She is desperate to be a hun

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Booboo68 did your neighbour hear anything from the Guards?

Watching the Late Late, Stand by your ham is on 😂
It's burps neighbour,a friend of mine,just gave the address and two registration plates also her meeting times in the commons

• Wow
Just looking on her insta..... 💯 Healthy,stop the lights like,she can't stop shoveling food and alcohol into herself,she's a compulsive liar bit she can lie all she wants about her intake of food,the fact she's inflating in size the past few months says it all,it's clear teeth will leave her for a better model as he did before,does she actually think he won't get his hole tonight 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Ah I know Sinead’s content has changed beyond recognition in the last few months but I think she’s a lovely girl who has been through some serious emotional and life tit lately. Most of us have been through similar at some point - we were just having to hold it together for our friends and family as opposed to thousands of followers. She’s also pretty young so I’m hoping she snaps out of this tit partying with Caroline and that Chelsey one 🤢🤣. Today I’m glad I’m pretty ‘old’ in insta terms so I was able to grow up and lose my tit here and there in the era before social media ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Dunno if this link will work...one for Burps next time she's reading here 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah I know Sinead’s content has changed beyond recognition in the last few months but I think she’s a lovely girl who has been through some serious emotional and life tit lately. Most of us have been through similar at some point - we were just having to hold it together for our friends and family as opposed to thousands of followers. She’s also pretty young so I’m hoping she snaps out of this tit partying with Caroline and that Chelsey one 🤢🤣. Today I’m glad I’m pretty ‘old’ in insta terms so I was able to grow up and lose my tit here and there in the era before social media ❤
I used to really like her and I defended her on one of the threads before but now I just find her content boring. If she is trying to be an insta hun and grow a following the best thing she could have done is just come out and put up a post saying something like relationship over, going through some stuff will talk about it in time .

Instead it's the toxic positivity as a previous poster said , crying selfies , if she does an Eeefffa Devlin one crying on the the floor I'll be gone and I'm so sick but I'm going to do this. I'm so sick but I won't rest and I am so sick but I'm going out drinking.

I know she is only young so dont want to completely bash her and what she is going through is pretty devastating but I think she is making the mistake that a lot of instagrammers do and using SM as a diary. Julie does it and Burps does it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Are those bedsheets the same ones she got from donna still on the bed? How long ago was that 🤮

• Haha
Sarah putting up the picture of her and Luke having cuddles bugs me so much. Why is he glued to the tablet could they not be having lovely little chats and planning their wend

Reactions: 9
I used to really like her and I defended her on one of the threads before but now I just find her content boring. If she is trying to be an insta hun and grow a following the best thing she could have done is just come out and put up a post saying something like relationship over, going through some stuff will talk about it in time .

Instead it's the toxic positivity as a previous poster said , crying selfies , if she does an Eeefffa Devlin one crying on the the floor I'll be gone and I'm so sick but I'm going to do this. I'm so sick but I won't rest and I am so sick but I'm going out drinking.

I know she is only young so dont want to completely bash her and what she is going through is pretty devastating but I think she is making the mistake that a lot of instagrammers do and using SM as a diary. Julie does it and Burps does it too.
I think a lot of the stuff she puts up is for the exs benefit, like her own house and that, fair play to her for being able to get the mortgage or whatever by herself though. I’d say she’s very lonely atm living alone

I think a lot of the stuff she puts up is for the exs benefit, like her own house and that, fair play to her for being able to get the mortgage or whatever by herself though. I’d say she’s very lonely atm living alone
Once we never see her out partying with Burp, that’s the main thing. If we do there’ll have to be an intervention 🤣

• Haha
Once we never see her out partying with Burp, that’s the main thing. If we do there’ll have to be an intervention 🤣
At least Sarah doesn’t record the whole night 😂😂😂 I cant believe I’m putting anyone below Sarah. Tattle is a wild ride at times

• Haha
  • Heart
Why is she taking supplements she knows nothing about? If I was concerned about my body or fertility I would be going out of my way to only eat the best foods, exercise and to seek medical advice as to what I needed to do next.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Taking supplements that she hasn’t a notion about. I have PCOS and have been through IVF multiple times and take none of these supplements. None were recommended by my gp, fertility consultant, gynae or acupuncturist.

Sarah you’re deluded

Reactions: 12
I think Sinead would be to clever to be associated with awful Sarah and be tainted with bigot Keith's tweets.
Sarah did not even tag Caroline when she went to her group , I would think Caroline is regretting making friends with homophobe keith!

Why is she taking supplements she knows nothing about? If I was concerned about my body or shoot fertility I would be going out of my way to only eat the best foods, exercise and to seek medical advice as to what I needed to do next.
Cos she has done HeR OwN ReSEArch and won't be fobbed off 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s really pushing all the posting of Beddy, best place to bring Beddy for fish and chips, video of Beddy dancing a year ago today… stop beating around the bush and just ask her to buy you the jeep with her credit union money.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
She no more than the dead had a salad or was craving a salad if she got 1 she would have taken 500 pix of it and had that yummy yum song goin in the background she has the half pound she lost put back on with interest after eating the house last night

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.