Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread idea

Eats a family pack of ham but it's the PCOS scam that's piling it on, drive it home now.

Reactions: 3
Thread Suggestion - Greasy Burps is in a huff coz Teety keef can’t get her up the duff

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She is so angry because it is Brian who is giving him the sibling, not Sarah! Caroline is being very silly allowing Sarah and Keith to use her to try to squash the homophobic tweets.
Around the Northside when Ellen left her group, Sarah took it over and most of them cannot stand Sarah, honestly in the flesh she is so much bigger than the pictures and she either has greasy inflamed skin or foundation absolutely caked on, she is no advertisement for slimming world.
So people were going to move to Caroline's group but after seeing that they are supporting Keith and Sarah, most of them are leaving and watching Sinead Bites stories to learn calorie counting instead!.
This is why Sarah is cutting back on groups, because the influx from ellen have ran out the door and Caroline is never going to grow her groups supporting a fat shaming bigot

Reactions: 17
Is she trying to get tattle talking about her , so she can say we are "trolling" her fertility 'issues'???? to be fair even if she has been trying a few months that would be disheartening but she most definitely can't diagnose herself with secondary infertility
She so insulting and uneducated on matters she shouldn't be offering advice or insight to anybody.

Reactions: 10
So, is she saying in a round about way that she was riding around for years with different fellas hoping to get pregnant and Brian was the one that got caught. If I was Teet I don't think I'd like yo hear my gf was riding around trying to get pregnant, is he aware I wonder that she's probably using him as a sperm donor ? She's some head banger.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do know what's going on with your body sarah , you are pumping it with fatty foods and alcohol on binges and then being "good" for one or two days so your body goes into reserve. You are unhealthy and over weight . Your partner smokes and drinks, the two things they would suggest to stop to try and concieve . So absolutely no body is going to feel sorry for you if you and your partner are putting zero effort in to changing your lifestyle and increase your chances of conceiving. Your bitterness for luke getting a sibling on his dad's side is consuming you and stressing you out . If you can't be happy for other people how do you expect people to want you to be happy???😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sarah is well known for 'texting' a lot of different men at a time, even if they are in a relationship, she flew a bit close to the wind just after they caught COVID at the wedding.
She can tell Keith that we are trolls all that she wants but he should not be going to the smoking area so much at weddings because she will take any opportunity!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sweet Jesus. Does the drama never end with this girl. So now all of a sudden she was trying for a baby for “years” and it was wasn’t happening.

Reactions: 7
Sarah is well known for 'texting' a lot of different men at a time, even if they are in a relationship, she flew a bit close to the wind just after they caught COVID at the wedding.
She can tell Keith that we are trolls all that she wants but he should not be going to the smoking area so much at weddings because she will take any opportunity!
She hasn't been isolating since then at all was she?? Is that her third time getting it?

Sweet Jesus. Does the drama never end with this girl. So now all of a sudden she was trying for a baby for “years” and it was wasn’t happening.
With her ex before Brian, she had been trying. She was barely with Brian and all of a sudden she was pregnant!

Reactions: 2
Wh he is getting a baby brother.....isnt his da having a baby with his girlfriend 🤦‍♀️ she loves stepped up dad title.sure.luke will be a stepped up brother yes??

Reactions: 4
Brian put up with a lot, how did he stay with her for so long.
She had baby making on her mind all the time I'd say.

Screenshot_20220403_201414.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Ah here ud think now a woman of her age would be trying not to get pregnant by a second man who she's with a wet week.... And not because I mean she's old I just mean she should be a bit wiser....I am sorry but can you imagine her with a 2nd kid if keet and her broke up. She would be no more good 🤨

Reactions: 14
She really is just bitter to the core and poor child will suffer, anyone that tells her she's doing right is just as bad, my son is 10 and no father involved for over 6 years not as much as a message asking is he still alive but he's family are very much involved on a weekly basis and in all occasions of he's life, he's father had a baby last year but unfortunately my boy was never going to b involved in her life so he doesn't know about it yet its a hard conversation to have, she should be just happy that luke has a sibling and will know love for another no matter what. Its a very exciting time for him just as much as the parents but she will never let that happen. It's very sad 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.