Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She cant keep up with her lies saying she was only talking to Keith this time two years ago sure few months ago they were together 2 years ago 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
It sounds so bad that she has been having unprotected sex with whoever for years and years just to have a baby with that person, she didn't love the person just what she could get from them. She is crazy divulging all this information. Tweets family must be so proud 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 22
It is also quite common for 'lone' parents in the area to have a child when their youngest is about 6 so that they do not move onto the transitional payment, which is much stricter about cohabiting

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hang on, before Luke (isn't he 5 or 6?) she was trying for YEARS to get pregnant....jesus christ how young did she start trying to ride the single mom train?!

Reactions: 8
Hang on, before Luke (isn't he 5 or 6?) she was trying for YEARS to get pregnant....jesus christ how young did she start trying to ride the single mom train?!
Exactly what i was thinking. How long was she with Brian before she got pregnant on Luke?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ah here ud think now a woman of her age would be trying not to get pregnant by a second man who she's with a wet week.... And not because I mean she's old I just mean she should be a bit wiser....I am sorry but can you imagine her with a 2nd kid if keet and her broke up. She would be no more good 🤨
She'd be looking for baby daddy no.3

Reactions: 3
Am I hearing right? She has basically tried to have a child with every fella she’s ever been with? Jeremy Kyle called..
I thought they were happy “just the tree” of them? Luke obviously came home today on about Brian and Michelle’s baby and Sarah is having a fit and on one 🤣 what a pathetic person she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Imagine Keith’s family hearing that Sarah has tried to get pregnant with every man she ever had… does she think a child means the man will stay ? Cos that’s already been disproven to her !

@brandambassador

Just to check is it PSYCHO you want in here? If I do a new thread.
please sorry for my spelling error! X

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why does she want children so badly. She barely tolerates the child she has. His main role in life seems to be telling his mother he loves her and she's the best and he misses her. Fucked up with a capital F. Why would she add more children to her dysfunction. Tina must have done a right number on her as a child. Every time she opens her mouth her twisted thoughts are getting worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can she actually hear herself and the shite she spouts. Can you imagine Keith’s family listening to her trying to have a baby with him knowing she is blocking her only child from spending time with his father. Wouldn’t you be literally sick in your mouth thinking of a potential grandchild from her and the years of hassle that will follow. If they have a child there will be another stepped up daddy on the scene in a few years. She really needs mental help

Reactions: 18
Why does she come on a speak about stuff that she knows is going to open her up to backlash? Like why?? She clearly suffers from foot in mouthitis so you just know she will bulldoze her way through the topic and piss people off 🙄
She's also not the sharpest tool in the box so everything will be arseways . It would be better for her if kept her mouth shut and I don't know maybe shared this personal information with oh I don't know her partner of her sisters or maybe a friend 🙈

Reactions: 11
Why does she come on a speak about stuff that she knows is going to open her up to backlash? Like why?? She clearly suffers from foot in mouthitis so you just know she will bulldoze her way through the topic and piss people off 🙄
She's also not the sharpest tool in the box so everything will be arseways . It would be better for her if kept her mouth shut and I don't know maybe shared this personal information with oh I don't know her partner of her sisters or maybe a friend 🙈
She has no friends to talk to. She has such an ego she believes everyone is jealous and she is some sort of inspiration. She is a deranged person who believes her own lies

Reactions: 14
She wants a new baby to keep the benefits train coming, she is getting lone parents and hap and if she moves to the transitional payment when luke is 7 they will check every 3 months that she is not cohabiting and will means test her much more vigorously.

At the wedding that I mentioned earlier, it was the talk of the place that 'Fatheads old doll'
asked someone for their number she she could send them a funny tiktok while he was in the smoking area!

She is known for trying this 😀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I'd love to know has anyone of her family or "friends" questioned her why she is trying for a baby so soon with Teeth when she had her last relationship breakdown so close to her wedding. I know a marriage isn't the be all and end all. But shouldn't she make sure she's in a stable relationship before bringing another child into the equation.

Reactions: 15
She wants a new baby to keep the benefits train coming, she is getting lone parents and hap and if she moves to the transitional payment when luke is 7 they will check every 3 months that she is not cohabiting and will means test her much more vigorously.

At the wedding that I mentioned earlier, it was the talk of the place that 'Fatheads old doll'
asked someone for their number she she could send them a funny tiktok while he was in the smoking area!

She is known for trying this 😀
Is fathead, Brian or Keith?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.