Sarah Burke #27 EndometriPSYCHOsis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's one of them people that actually believes their own lies. One of the most dangerous kind of people. Crazy witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I highly doubt anyone would be saying “when are ye going to have a baby” or “you’re next” to a woman that is in a relationship a wet week 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I highly doubt anyone would be saying “when are ye going to have a baby” or “you’re next” to a woman that is in a relationship a wet week 🙄
Exactly ! that day is practically long gone thank god. And considering she tells the whole world her self diagnosis then I highly doubt anyone would say anything !!!

Reactions: 13
She us bleeping Nuts,Crazy,Bonkers,Crack pot,bunny boiler witch!! The men in white coats should come for her!Im lost for words after them stories….fuckin headcase!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly ! that day is practically long gone thank god. And considering she tells the whole world her self diagnosis then I highly doubt anyone would say anything !!!
People have a lot more cop on in this day and age. She’s one bleeping gowl. Did ye hear her going on about the robin on the wall? What’s the obsession with robins with some of these ones? 😩

Reactions: 18
Clever out, calling out the bullies already, as someone said, she is dangerous believes her own bullshit, no wonder she has no friends and the ones she does have are on here telling us all the tales, enough said

Her stories are so hard to watch tonight. I just thought that (very very private) moment between her and her son where he was telling her he loved her and then asking where she comes from and about babies etc, he’s so obviously confused and seemingly aware that there is some conflict between his parents. I’m sure he is excited to have a new sibling soon but also knows that maybe his mammy isn’t happy about it, he probably wants her to have a baby too so that he can feel less guilty that his father is having one.
I just feel so sorry for him and so disgusted that she can’t see the opportunity right in front of her to Comfort and support her child who’s clearly and quite intelligently trying to make sense of his confusing little world.
I can’t relate to her at all on this but I’m sure her ex having a baby is cutting her to the core. I get that that must be a hard position to be in.
Still though she’s a grown woman with a very vulnerable child who deserves clarity, support and maturity. Everything she’s lacking. It would sicken your tit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Tweets voice sounds like a 105 year old man who has smoked 60 major a day since he was 15

• Haha
I’ve a feeling in my waters this cuntbucket is going to “document” her “struggle” and slowly move away from SW content and the page will be strictly “fertility” to jump on the Rosanna Davison surrogate campaign because she’s a rat abandoning the sinking SW ship (that she helped sink) Watch her then become the new Shannen Joyce opening a go fund me for fertility treatments coz they won’t be bleeping covered by the social and a medical card. She opens a go fund me and I will personally drive revenue to her pigsty to boot the door in and reef turkey teeth out of the bed in his ham hock jocks to show his nips to the road. She makes me sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’ve a feeling in my waters this cuntbucket is going to “document” her “struggle” and slowly move away from SW content and the page will be strictly “fertility” to jump on the Rosanna Davison surrogate campaign because she’s a rat abandoning the sinking SW ship (that she helped sink) Watch her then become the new Shannen Joyce opening a go fund me for fertility treatments coz they won’t be bleeping covered by the social and a medical card. She opens a go fund me and I will personally drive revenue to her pigsty to boot the door in and reef turkey teeth out of the bed in his ham hock jocks to show his nips to the road. She makes me sick.
Dead 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Come on sar-prove it to us you have ‘issues’.

What’s your AFC?
What’s your AMH?

Tell us again how you were diagnosed with PCOS when you have a regular cycle and you ovulate every month?

What exactly are you going to be sharing over the next few months? There’s only a few tests you need done and you share so much, you may have forgotten you have already shared day 1-4 and day 21 bloods. You’ve had your scan.

Did Quiche get his swimmers checked? Because you’re a fool if you think we all believe he has no issue. All them pints and fags won’t do any good and any doc will tell you that.

You have gained a tit tonne of weight sweetie. Hard to accept. We’ve all been there. We don’t however blame non existent conditions for the gain. You my love can blame and should blame the shocking food you put into your mouth and all those sessions you go on.

But fair play at least you gave up the sweets♥

• Heart
Reactions: 19
C'mere the half bursting into tears outta her is 100% cos Luke came back talking bout the baby coming and again its hit her hard. I CANNNNNOT cope. She genuinely believes her own lies. Shes acting like she's exhausted every avenue to have this 2nd baby and nothing is happening. This just isn't bleeping true. She's been to what? One gynae appt? And not even a fertility appt? Correct me if I'm wrong.. She hasn't improved her diet & exercise regime. Nor has she stopped skullin pints.. And if she's putting out bleeping content bout her 'journey' people are going to have bleeping opinions. And our opinions are completely based on what she bleeping says so if she doesn't like it then that's her own bleeping fault for being a liardy attention seeking bitter twisted gowl.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sooooooo much I have to say on that tit show of a story train today !!!!!!!
First of all, the get ready make up, ok it was not the worst but by god she was piling it on, in between eye balling herself and pulling the weirdest faces I’ve ever (hope to never see again) seen 😵💫😵💫
Also, her bazookas were swinging away under her arms I was waiting for her to throw one over her shoulder with the ratty extensions 😩
She’s an absolute gowl of the highest order !!!!!!
Also also, am I the only one who gets beyond annoyed by the way she sucks air in between her teef when she is rambling on about boloxology ??????🤔🤔
I could go on and on about her stories tonight, I think I’ve sprained my eyes from rolling them so much 😢😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm a private person,if I was talking on the phone to someone in public and I saw someone coming I would hang up...I'm afraid to cough or fart in my garden for fear the neighbours would hear me..I would DIE literally die before I'd stand at my back door and bellow my infertility problems out into the garden...wtf
Also agree with the point made that it would be rare to hear the question asked nowadays when are you having a kid or time for another....its not 1987,theres a lot of cop on now around fertility issues and personal choice...women arnt going to be questioned on not having meat and 2 veg (husband and 2 kids) by the time the clock strikes 30.
Finally, if she thinks Luke was a gift from the angels she would want to start letting her face know.She looks like shes smelled a fart everytime the child speaks unprompted....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She actually contradicts herself so much! Saying now that she knew something was wrong when she couldn't get pregnant immediately the first time (before miracle baby lukey) hinting like she knew she had PCOS early on, yet shes saying she found it so much easier to lose weight before? This diagnosis only effects her when it suits

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.