Sarah Burke #25 No baby in yer belly, it's ok have a jelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a certain type that buy things like this 😂😂😂😂
God like what a gift plastering your homophobic, racist, fat shaming creep of a man can you imagine looking at him everyday 🤬🤮

I don’t understand how she will gain extra time with Luke by giving up work hours when he’s in school anyways? Then drags him to a hairdressing apt? Why doesn’t get go for blow drys and beauty apts etc early in morning when he is in school? Surely that’s one way to improve the quantity of time together rather than the bullshit she’s spouting

Been a mother certainly doesn’t come first for her 🙄😤

Reactions: 4
Notice how when she talks about her weight this morning she blinks normally... now go watch her PCOS stories and watch her blinking. Body language and the eyes tell the story without her having to open her mouth! She's such a liar when it comes to her self diagnosed pcos.. again just adding insult to those who we should tip toe around this weekend who have no kids, lost kids and suffer with pcos.. Also surprised at Caroline I follow her but I won't be anymore if she's associating herself with this sluggish, flat, no energy gobshite.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I had to take a break and just enjoy the bleeping peace. I know I’m going to be fucked off the page and @brandambassador will want an urgent meeting to discuss my lack of posting but I’m absolutely exhausted and this one droning on has me wanting to just curl up my phone and duck it off a wall. She’s a stupid lying weasel and that is all. Enjoy the sun ladies ❤❤❤
Same as myself a detox from Burke 😤 embracing the sunshine makes it all better ☀☀☀❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So she's up almost half a stone in TWO weeks, that's not really a great example to her SW followers - "going away for a few days" means you have to eat like a pig?
Does this mean SW plans are not that sustainable in real life? A few days "off plan" means you put so much weight back on? Not a great advertisement for SW 🤔

Reactions: 19
Her energy is flat because she's eating tit and she's drinking every weekend. It has nothing to do with her 'PCOS'. Throw a bitta veg and fruit into your diet. Its an absolute insult to any woman suffering from PCOS and endometriosis every time she talks about it. Sending love and sunshine to you all today 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Actually surprising she’s tagging Caroline and her partner , we all know what Keith tweets were homophobic trying to prove a point. 🤦‍♀️I hope Caroline doesn’t get dragged down I follow her and see always seems genuine & nice.

Reactions: 4
How did she get a diagnosis of PCOS so fast. Is she private.

My daughter has stomach issues, waiting since before COVID to be seen by a consultant. Got a letter asking her to confirm if she still wants to be on the waiting list. 3years waiting this year.

And this one rocks up and up and get her diagnosis faster.
Not to derail, but Im in a similar situation. Was told by two nurses recently to just go through A&E to get whatever scans are needed rather than wait! I was told id be waiting 4 years otherwise. Hope your daughter is ok ❤

Reactions: 5
No not the PCOS again 😂😂 like bleedin Laura ingles ( little house on the prairie for the younger tattlers) with her ringlets and fake freckles 😂😂 oh fack offff burpy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She feels flat, she wishes her belly was 😆😆 seriously though wen ur a parent usually wen ur energy is low...ya just keep going, now thats what causes me to have ni energy shes just fu*kin lazy

Reactions: 6
So she's up almost half a stone in TWO weeks, that's not really a great example to her SW followers - "going away for a few days" means you have to eat like a pig?
Does this mean SW plans are not that sustainable in real life? A few days "off plan" means you put so much weight back on? Not a great advertisement for SW 🤔
I was in Liverpool 2 weekends ago, we had drinks but also did a lot of walking, out last weekend for the rugby, on a session, but I watched my food, exercised, over the course of the time and I'm still the same weight, I'm in my 50s so easy to out on hard to take off but being careful helps (not to the point of being a pain)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.