Sarah Burke #25 No baby in yer belly, it's ok have a jelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another new thread 🎉 we're really driving it on. She'll be up there with Mrs Hinch soon with all the threads 😆😭😭
What in the name of God was the honeymoon party she had? WTF is a honeymoon party? Is it some kind of new thing since I got married, or just a Burp thing 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’m here as ye that know me know me and I know me and everyone knows me and ye have no idea what’s going on behind the scenes as only those who know me do but ye know me?? At the end of the day that’s all that matters. That ye know me and we laughed. We did .

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Morning everyone Iv never done as much reading the pass few weeks flying with the threads 🤦‍♀️ She left us high and dry yesterday will she make an appearance today ? I suppose still raging & sulking 🤬 I wonder did someone from sweet king contact her with the back lash 🤔🤔

Reactions: 10
Only 7 new pages to read threw this morning thank christ as I still have double vision. The phone is away because keet has threatened to throw it in the toilet. She will be on tomorrow tho with we had the best time laughing and laughing didnt we we did I wanted to be present in the moment them that know me personally know I'm not one to over share. When in reality they are actually killing each other hes made her sleep in the bath an poor Luke has the cheap beats headphones off the lucky lucky man turned up so he doesnt hear his stepped up dad belittling his mom. But that's ok because even when keet shites it still smells of Rose's as far as Sarah's concerned.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lads what's the name of the other website that does the name chains please, I can't remember it thanks xxx

Theres are the Brands that Sarah has stated know her and continue to work with her even though they know about Keith tweets and Sarahs lack of comment on them, only to call the people who are disturbed by his disgusting tweets trolls

Brands that ignore casual Racism, Homophobia, Fat Shaming and Misogyny*
Sweet King
Flawless Beauty_bflawless
Fusion Hair Salon ( her sisters)
Alpha Wealth
Ohmyglam
Dylan Oaks
Sweetness Hair and Beauty ( also salon owner Chrissy)
King Hair ( also brand owner Samantha)

* Disclaimer- there is no suggestion that these brands agree with Keith and his views but by continuing to work with Sarah who has made it clear that she supports Keith, they are ignoring this bigotry

Reactions: 19
I made the mistake of not being online yesterday and being a mam for the day 🤣 is like to apologise cos now I’ve a million pages to read 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I made the mistake of not being online yesterday and being a mam for the day 🤣 is like to apologise cos now I’ve a million pages to read 🙈
Taking bank Holidays off or Weekends off is simply not acceptable!

Please report back here by the end of the day with a synopsis of all of the pages you missed yesterday as punishment!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.