Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

butterflybilly

VIP Member
thank you ❤ Guys sorry if I came across ungrateful- Jesus we love our boy, he’s not fobbed off to my sisters or parents & we certainly don’t roll our eyes when he wants us to simply RAISE HIM. But despite having wonderful care & support between Neurology & Waterstones- I was one of the statistics whereby pregnancy made my MS worse & that in turn will change the course of how our (hopefully) future child may be born & her sweet king sales pitch actually drove me mad. I messaged Nathan Adams as I would know him & to be fair he did apologise on behalf of the brand & said they were still looking into it. But I hope the truly act on their investigation x
@brandambassador i hope you get to follow your dreams and have another little baby in time.... i wasnt going to comment, but Sarah shilling out the jellies to people having difficulties for mothers day triggered something in me😢 i had a child, and went on to miscarry 3 times afterwards, we so much wanted siblings for our first born, and longed to grow our family but it wasnt to be.... We still were so gratefull for our one child and realised how lucky we were, and more fortunate than many other other couples to be parents, and to experience all being a family brought🥰 we gave up on trying, and carried on with our lives, so happily! Then a few years ago, our child was killed in a horrific crash, and our whole world felt like it had ended, in many ways it did😭 How our lives went from being a happy family, to broken hearted and grief sticken, is still beyond me, and we struggle day after day. Mothers day is incredibly hard for me, as my wonderfull mother is in heaven too, its a horrible reminder of pain and loss, and every jellie in world will never make up for the horrendous pain.... if Sarah really had any empathy, she would properly appologise, with no excuses, or buts, or "anyone who knows me" tripe. I would have more respect for her if she just owned up to the incredibly insensitive ad she made, but thats Sarah, never takes responsibility for her mistakes, and cant just be proper sorry without the excuses

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
I’m new here, well long time reader…but I have too say it’s her attitude and self centred self righteous smug that actually boils my blood! I mean she actually has no shame… go get a proper “full time” job because tbh I don’t think she has a clue what work is!! I am surprised she isn’t getting more hate than what she is getting, after everyone she has upset, and no remorse then! I can’t understand how she sleeps at night!
I’ve been to her SW classes and she was absolutely horrible to me, told me there is no reason I couldn’t be down a stone in 4 weeks, do you hear her lik!! I’ve also been in the company of her mother who praised that Sarah done weightloss all on her own with no help (definitely a dig a WLS people) I’ve heard Sarah say this also that she done it “naturally” they seem to be rolling in money, I am convinced there is a hidden income floating around, because no way SW is paying enough to support her lifestyle. I have enough I need to join in here now and give my say because she has pissed off too many people and thinks she can get away with it!
Also she needs to realise - you can’t be a full time worker and a full time mom nor can you be a single mom when you have a partner living with you and your child and your in a relationship there fore you are NOT SINGLE!!!!!!!!
She doesn’t have a clue what fulltime work is and what it means to get up at 6am 5 days a week and neither does she no what it’s like to get up 7 days a week with her child because his dad does some so therefore Sarah your PARTTIME! Part time worker part time mother!!! Simple as!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Graywalls

VIP Member
If Sarah had any brains at all, she would take a break and assess her Instagram page and focus on one thing, lifestyle or health and fitness

She seems to think that she is a 'personality' and so should share her personal life. Sarah, you do not come across as a likeable person. I think she is very immature and thinks that by acting as superior that people will envy her and all that she has.
But what does she have really?
She is living in a rented home with state assistance ,nothing wrong with that but as Sarah hides this then she obviously has a problem with this.
She is clinging to a relationship with a bigoted homophobe who treats her terribly all to try to get the baby girl. The baby will not solve her problems, it will tie her to vile Keith for life, she cannot have Brian back but there has to be better than Keith out there!
She is bad at Instagram, she has no humility, no redeeming features. She will not admit when she gets it wrong or when her relationship is less than perfect. She is not relateable and a terrible brand ambassador, she has put sweet king in the limelight for the wrong reasons, she is too unpredictable.
She has absofuckinglutely messed things up for Keith , family and the Barrs Club by not making the tweets go away as soon as they appeared. Keiths name is now tarred with bigotry and his parents and siblings tarred with the name of a racist and homophobic family member. If they had any sense they would ask Sarah to address these tweets and try to put it behind them. Cork is a small place!
She has a career in a failing business model. Most people are leaving Slimming World for calorie counting. She may have enjoyed a brief boom when weight watchers left but with the little effort she puts in and how she talks about her members behind their backs, people are wishing up to how awful she is at her job.
She has tied her entire self worth to her weight and Slimming World is failing her, she is closer to her heaviest weight than her lightest and because Keith places such value on her being slim, she is frustrated but is still trying to pretend that everything is amazing in her life.

What an exhausting, pitiful existence! Neither of her careers are fulfilling her and she is putting all of her energy into maintaining her smug front but every person sees through it so it is a wasted effort

Last edited:
Reactions: 48

bingobrenda

Thread title suggestion.
Cutting back work for lukey dear, what she really means is more time for beer

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Drama queen

Chatty Member
The next post will go like...
It's so hard coming back on after a few days off but I had so many messages coming in asking if I was ok.
We had a Devine time in dundalk it was boodiful I'll share the videos now they even left a family pack of ham on our pillows.
Havent been on plan maybe 0.3% going to do a shop and post a reel show me some love and leave a comment.
Pcos endo an star week have all arrived back this morning I'm crippled but I'm not one to feel sorry for myself so I just drive it on followed up by 33 stories off how shit she feels with the pain and bloat
Finished off with a ad for the contraption that allegedly removes her moustache

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Taylor17

VIP Member
Why didn't she get her blow-dry when her son was at school. Wasn't she only saying 2 hours ago he wants more quality time with her. How boring for the child watching her getting her hair done on a gorgeous afternoon. She actually hasn't a clue what she's doing

Reactions: 46

RATZ_HOLE

Sarah thinks if shes gonna "lay low'' for a week or so everything is gonna disappear and all the "trolling" is gonna stop by not giving content she can't be spoke about!!!! Keith's brother Alan was pulling by the bars club and have asked for them not to be tagged anymore in any her stuff!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Lovelula

VIP Member
Work smarter not harder guys you heard it here first...the poor dog is grunting on the walk its been so long since he got out...if I walked through my estate talking into my phone like that someone would throw a can of coke at my head or something...septic

• Haha
Reactions: 45

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
So much to unpack here. Mom you’re always working. Luke seriously, have a word with yourself. Also be thankful to the tattlers because we have influenced your mom to meet you at school, walk the dog & sign you up to some activities. You are welcome. Work smarter not harder, someone give this girl her own apprentice style show please. Sarah Sugar has it all done to a t. In her own mind she is the only working mother who has to organise childcare, she acts like she is reinventing the wheel when she opens her mouth. Anyway the sun is shining drive it on Sar

• Haha
Reactions: 41

brandambassador

VIP Member
The very first thing and desperate to get pregnant man or woman does is ditch alcohol , eat healthier & just give it everything.
She’s just such a liar.
She gave trying about a month I’d say but she’s so desperate to be pregnant before Brian & Michelle’s baby is born she’s turning psycho ! I’m mortified for her. It’s such lies. We can’t have another baby as my pregnancy & birth ruined my bowel & I have a colostomy bag now. We have embryos & had considered surrogacy however Ireland really only works with Ukraine on this so obviously our dreams for now are that anyone in the Ukraine gets out safely & our second baby is a long lost dream for now anyway. Her comments hurt me last week. I have a son, almost 2. But I’ll still find Mother’s Day sad because I feel that pregnancy changed my body & my life forever (I have MS) & even we did everything under my neurologist & Waterstones working together. Her lies are the killer, she doesn’t understand that. She wants a pregnancy & the freebies. She doesn’t want the child bit, that’s more than evident with Luke.
sorry for the rant I’m just so protective of my own fertility journey

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Taylor17

VIP Member
The irony of her little lovey dovey mommy speech yesterday about all the stuff she's doing to spend more time with Luke and today she's off to the gym and going for fat sucking type treatment AFTER he gets home from school. She entertains me no end with her shit talk

• Haha
Reactions: 39