Sarah Burke #25 No baby in yer belly, it's ok have a jelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice try Sarah trying to paint teeet in a positive light with his gay bestie. Show us some male gay best friends now. Many homophobic men don't have an issue with lesbian couples. I wonder why Keet???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nice try Sarah trying to paint teeet in a positive light with his gay bestie. Show us some male gay best friends now. Many homophobic men don't have an issue with lesbian couples. I wonder why Keet???
Imagining that would get his swimmers moving ....🤢 God I'm sorry....🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Look at me guys, I have a friend. A real life friend and even better this friend is gay!!! A gay friend!!!!!!!! All is forgiven

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She works about 6 hours a week at best she’s a joke and then stories were just for the benefit of naming out who helps her, more to the point around about way of saying his dad doesn’t !!!

Reactions: 7
She works about 6 hours a week at best she’s a joke and then stories were just for the benefit of naming out who helps her, more to the point around about way of saying his dad doesn’t !!!
Brian's sister must not get to take Luke every week like she used to :cry:

Reactions: 6
Funny story last night lads... And they laughed and laughed, they were skitting, weren't we Keet, we were, we were knotted so we were, it was so funny 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Up a pound, down a pound, up 8 pound, down 3 pound, up 6 pound, down 2 pound..
but lads it’s ok cuz I was away at the weekend (like every weekend) going to stay on plan now for a day and a half so it’s grand, keet said it’s grand didn’t ya keet, ya did..
how does she cope with this constant up and down she’s getting no where! How is she a slimming world consultant?’
Last person I’d be taking weight loss advise from is her!! Don’t know how people are paying this yolk money at grooop every week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I honest to god could not live my life like that. Up a pound down a pound, it must be soul destroying.

That bleeping song 🙄 why is she so obsessed “this is our family” nope burp that’s you and your boyfriend of maximum a year and your son who has his own father

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Neither does Brian by the looks of it, I use to feel sorry for him . Now I think he couldn’t care less. Regardless of Sarah , luke is still his son
Hopefully he will see his father this weekend if Burp and Stepped up dad are not taking the child away again.
Maybe Brian can take him to Mahon to see the shop opening seen as his mother got removed from the special guest list 🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That bleeping song 🙄 why is she so obsessed “this is our family” nope burp that’s you and your boyfriend of maximum a year and your son who has his own father
My whole day ruined after hearing that song... Again 🤯 Would she duck the duck off 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gift in the list? 🥴
This is us, a little bit of twitter, a little bit of inappropriate selling and a whole platter of sangwitches would be more apt.

Screenshot_20220325_112716_com.huawei.browser_edit_38075858674398.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m new to the whole tattle thing and this is my first ever post but all along when ye were on about that song ‘ I get to love you ‘ I honestly thought it was the dance song that Elsa Frost became tic toc famous for, I’m waiting for the past two weeks now for Sarah to burst a move to it and all along it was a cringy old love song 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How is she a slimming world consultant?’
Last person I’d be taking weight loss advise from is her!! Don’t know how people are paying this yolk money at grooop every week
The worst part about it is, there is actually people out there paying this one to help them lose weight when she can't even do it herself!!! Stop the works and let me off 🤦🏻‍♀️😳

Reactions: 8
Look at me guys, I have a friend. A real life friend and even better this friend is gay!!! A gay friend!!!!!!!! All is forgiven
Make that a gay friend with a weight problem and a disability and Keet would tit himself 🤣 And if they were a member of the traveller community….

• Haha
Not dissing Cork accents I actually like them, but the way she says “I” sends me off, it’s like “Oiiiiii”, I keep thinking she’s going to say OINK

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How did she get a diagnosis of PCOS so fast. Is she private.

My daughter has stomach issues, waiting since before COVID to be seen by a consultant. Got a letter asking her to confirm if she still wants to be on the waiting list. 3years waiting this year.

And this one rocks up and up and get her diagnosis faster.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.