Sarah Burke #25 No baby in yer belly, it's ok have a jelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she said she was was flawless and beauddiful and didn’t need filters anymore. She’s sure a fan of that baby freckles one lately

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just don’t get why she comes on and spouts a load of bulls**t about spending more time with Lukey and then had two appointments booked in durning time she could have spend with him. Who had him this evening the stepped up daddy or the real baby daddy( that never has him apparently) like do your tit while he is at school and spend time with your child you big clown. Also why the f*ck would ya go all the way to killeagh for a sculpt treatment that doesn’t even work the absolute gowl bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it weird that Keet was checking was the homework done when the child was in his mother's care?

Reactions: 12
Is it weird that Keet was checking was the homework done when the child was in his mother's care?
I'd say he's very controlling. She's the child's mother and had made the decision to leave him off gomework because of what the Taoiseach had announced, in comes the stepped up daddy and undermines her decision and they obey him.

Last warning now!!! It’s Burp Burke Buckley O Connor HEALY RAE!! Now Ive said it before so I will not repeat 😂😂😂
That actually came into my mind when I was typing but I hadn't the time to give him his full title at the time 😭😭 Ninja also needs to be added in 🤣

Very weird. Maybe he's checking because it's normally not done by the time he gets in 🙄 Wouldn't ya be ashamed of your life of a stepped up Daddy asking you did you do the child's homework with him 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Very bleeping weird... if my childless boyfriend deigned to question me on how I parent my child he would be put the door without a second thought.

Reactions: 18
The working full time irks me. If your a single parent and you qualify for assistance that's what it's there for..............I'll just leave it at that.

Reactions: 7
I see she has a new Bestie in Caroline, I'm very surprised with her tbh, what with Keith's nasty tweets and Caroline being gay , I actually thought she was a lovely girl now I'm not so sure ......

Reactions: 9
Why can't she just sell her tacky shite, put up food pics and then just STOP put the phone away and get to love tweet ..you would think after the past month she would have learnt something but now she's dragging other people down with her... she's unbearable but jeez you'd b waiting for what's going to come out of her mouth next 🙈

Reactions: 7
Yiz all said she had no friends now tagging people are sharing screens of “I do have friends”…..Tattle is her gospel 😂

• Haha
I see she has a new Bestie in Caroline, I'm very surprised with her tbh, what with Keith's nasty tweets and Caroline being gay , I actually thought she was a lovely girl now I'm not so sure ......
Caroline is the Bulb of Keith's ex Tara.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ah here burp strikes again Showing us she has a friend and she’s hilarious 🙈 But don’t forget she doesn’t read this awful sight! I reckon she can knock Jean on the head and take the free guidance here its clearly doing more than the therapist!this week alone shes walked the dog, talked and interacted with a “friend” and even decided to be Mom an extra day😂 and were bad people 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah here burp strikes again Showing us she has a friend and she’s hilarious 🙈 But don’t forget she doesn’t read this awful sight! I reckon she can knock Jean on the head and take the free guidance here its clearly doing more than the therapist!this week alone shes walked the dog, talked and interacted with a “friend” and even decided to be Mom an extra day😂 and were bad people 🤣
Guarantee she is jealous of Tweet and Caroline getting on so well.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.