Sarah Burke #25 No baby in yer belly, it's ok have a jelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These pages are filling so fast, anyways dunno bout the rest of ye but I'm happy to have burp free 24 hrs, when she does show her face again no doubt it will be same old ppl msging me to see was I ok, had a hard few weeks, ye have no idea what's going on in background, me n keeth did this did that...
Basically a lorra bullshit...
Anyways weather is gorgeous here today hope all of ye tattlers enjoy it πŸ₯°
Off to Youghal today with the chisslers. Was in Blackpool Shopping Centre yesterday. I could bump into the Burp Burke Buckley O'Connor Healy Raes πŸ˜†πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­. I'm just short of a trip to Dundalk tomorrow to top off the weekend. πŸ€”πŸ€” i've an uncle in Drogheda, that's close to Dundalk...i could/should visit him, and bring him new slippers 🀭🀭🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Off to Youghal today with the chisslers. Was in Blackpool Shopping Centre yesterday. I could bump into the Burp Burke Buckley O'Connor Healy Raes πŸ˜†πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­. I'm just short of a trip to Dundalk tomorrow to top off the weekend. πŸ€”πŸ€” i've an uncle in Drogheda, that's close to Dundalk...i could/should visit him, and bring him new slippers 🀭🀭🀭
I'm sure we would prefer the slippers next sunday for mothers day. You wouldnt want him to feel left out because it's a day for mothers and he unfortunately doesnt have a vagina.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This radio silence is rather disturbing 😐
Its only all another ploy to try and make people feel sorry for her.....she'll be back on now thanking ALL the people who messaged her πŸ€₯ and saying they took a social media break and put the phones away to enjoy quality family time together πŸ€₯

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm sure we would prefer the slippers next sunday for mothers day. You wouldnt want him to feel left out because it's a day for mothers and he unfortunately doesnt have a vagina.
So true, i apologise πŸ™ˆ. I should make more of an effort to be a Stepped Up niece πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What more can she say? She is no doubt reading here and hoping her name doesnt come up on tea spill. She absolutely believes it will blow over. Looks like the B perfect deal is done as there has been no mention of it. We shall see what other brand deals she looses.

Reactions: 4
Lads what in the name of Jesus! I go on the lash yesterday hungover to death and arrive on with 92 notifications and a new thread lads ye are killing me

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lads what in the name of Jesus! I go on the lash yesterday hungover to death and arrive on with 92 notifications and a new thread lads ye are killing me
I feel your pain I'm lying here hanging like a snotter on a gate. Will be 3-5 working days before I'm fully recovered

Reactions: 5

I just can’t recall ok’ing you having St Patrick’s day off.
Please attend my office Monday at 9am.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m not following Sarah that long . ( only following because I read about her on here ). But has she gone offline like this before ?

Reactions: 1
I had time on my Haydn started reading all about Sarah. I’m embarrassed to be from same county as her. Who the heck does she think she is. Awful despicable disgusting person.

Reactions: 3
I’m not following Sarah that long . ( only following because I read about her on here ). But has she gone offline like this before ?
She went off for a week a year or so ago. I can't remember why but it was possibly the time Quiche dumped her. We didn't know the "turkey teet bacon racist fat phobic saxo loving amazing stepped up daddy" yet, but he was mentioned here. She also took a bit of time after Brian called off the wedding. She posted a few pictures from lanza but didn't come on talking

Reactions: 5
Ok, I’ll take bets on the comeback post before the weekend is out:

My world 🌎 = πŸ–+πŸ—+πŸ‘¦
This is all that matters = πŸ–πŸ—πŸ‘¦
#Family = πŸ–πŸ—πŸ‘¦

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.