Sarah Burke #25 No baby in yer belly, it's ok have a jelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always uses the line that people that ‘know’ her know what she’s really like or what she really means so why bother with having 80k+ followers?? Wouldn’t you want the people who basically pay for all your freebies to see the real you??

Reactions: 18
She always uses the line that people that ‘know’ her know what she’s really like or what she really means so why bother with having 80k+ followers?? Wouldn’t you want the people who basically pay for all your freebies to see the real you??
Ya that’s exactly it, people know what’s she is like and her pathetic excuses are just that pathetic

Reactions: 1
Those that know her also seem to be the ones sharing private information so maybe she might what to re assess what she is like 'behind the camera aswell'🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Even the people that no her must be embarrassed & sick of her narcissistic behavior,

Reactions: 10
Only 7 new pages to read threw this morning thank christ as I still have double vision. The phone is away because keet has threatened to throw it in the toilet. She will be on tomorrow tho with we had the best time laughing and laughing didnt we we did I wanted to be present in the moment them that know me personally know I'm not one to over share. When in reality they are actually killing each other hes made her sleep in the bath an poor Luke has the cheap beats headphones off the lucky lucky man turned up so he doesnt hear his stepped up dad belittling his mom. But that's ok because even when keet shites it still smells of Rose's as far as Sarah's concerned.
Ah he didn't mean it in a bad way though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These pages are filling so fast, anyways dunno bout the rest of ye but I'm happy to have burp free 24 hrs, when she does show her face again no doubt it will be same old ppl msging me to see was I ok, had a hard few weeks, ye have no idea what's going on in background, me n keeth did this did that...
Basically a lorra bullshit...
Anyways weather is gorgeous here today hope all of ye tattlers enjoy it 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Anyone the doesn't know her will have known she was ovulating while in upmarket Tenerife since she decided to divulge that info while walking down the street

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’d say someone advised her to stay quiet in the hope that it will all blow over 🤣

Reactions: 14
The next post will go like...
It's so hard coming back on after a few days off but I had so many messages coming in asking if I was ok.
We had a Devine time in dundalk it was boodiful I'll share the videos now they even left a family pack of ham on our pillows.
Havent been on plan maybe 0.3% going to do a shop and post a reel show me some love and leave a comment.
Pcos endo an star week have all arrived back this morning I'm crippled but I'm not one to feel sorry for myself so I just drive it on followed up by 33 stories off how tit she feels with the pain and bloat
Finished off with a ad for the contraption that allegedly removes her moustache

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I’d say someone advised her to stay quiet in the hope that it will all blow over 🤣
She just wanted to be the best girlfriend and best mommy for a few days and enjoy the long weekend, being the belter 🤣🤣 that she is.
Of course it will have nothing to do with the holy show she made of herself being so condescending and insulting.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Only 7 new pages to read threw this morning thank christ as I still have double vision. The phone is away because keet has threatened to throw it in the toilet. She will be on tomorrow tho with we had the best time laughing and laughing didnt we we did I wanted to be present in the moment them that know me personally know I'm not one to over share. When in reality they are actually killing each other hes made her sleep in the bath an poor Luke has the cheap beats headphones off the lucky lucky man turned up so he doesnt hear his stepped up dad belittling his mom. But that's ok because even when keet shites it still smells of Rose's as far as Sarah's concerned.
And he didn't mean it in a bad way, didn't you not Keith... He didn't 🤔🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.