Sarah Burke #24 Karaoke queen crying in the loos, in her boodiful jumpsuit and orthopaedic shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hen night was in October they went to Spain .
She did also have 857,576,245,575 smaller hen party’s so one of those was probably close to the wedding …
And let’s not forget the honeymoon party 🤣
What in the name of God is a honeymoon party 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

When Brian dumped her and cancelled the wedding I thought she would then learn to keep her personal stuff off the gram. And she did for a while, we saw a few limbs or his crazy leg calf tattoo… but I think when Brian & Michelle became Facebook official this one then had to show off her stepped up daddy forever relationship. And of course, with b&m’s baby news comes a desperate attempt for a bandaid baby with Keith so that Brian hasn’t got anything extra than she has. This relationship with Keith is already on the rocks and that’s obvious to me as an outsider. She can say ‘those who know me/us personally…’ all she wants. But all I see is repeated cycles of incidents that have to be causing him and his family to question it all. Making him look like step father of the year, when she herself doesn’t even want to spend time with her son half the time. Making comments when selling jellies and not having the balls to apologise. Instead she makes it about herself. I will tell you this, if you truly had fertility woes yourself you would never have made that dumb comment about the sweets because you’d know how ridiculous it sounds! Then there is the tweets! The wedding drama last week and god knows what’s next wasn’t she talking about a foreign holiday for the end of March. She couldn’t keep Keith quiet because she had to compete with Brian, and I 100% believe that the breakdown of her and Keith will be down to social media because as far as I can see every few days there’s a monumental duck up & at some point he’s just going to walk away for the quiet life. She doesn’t want a partner you see. She wants someone for the pictures, the weekends away, the holidays and to give the day she is happy. But the girl is deeply unhappy.
Not to derail the thread but could someone tell me what happened at the wedding? There are waay too many posts to go back a full week!

On the infertility thing..I didn't actually think what she said was that bad and messaged Teaspill to stick up for her. I would love for the people in my life to acknowledge how hard infertility and mother's day, etc are. I would genuinely like the bag of jellies and the excuse for a chat. Maybe that says more about my useless friends than Burp but hey ho!
HOWEVER to try and front her way out of it by just being a mom! I don't know how many times she repeated the phrase in them stories but it was like a knife stabbing me each time. I also call bullshit on the infertility too. There's no way anyone genuinely in the thick of it would be drinking quarter of what she does. Finally I hope to God they haven't been trying long and aren't actually struggling because doctors in Ireland are that misogynistic that they'll put her through every invasive test in the world when it's plain to be seen that quiche eating some veg and quitting the fags would solve all their problems but because she is having health issues everyone will blame her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If anyone is qualified enough to tell me how Sarah gets men please let me know.

she is definitely not a belter

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I wouldn’t call what she is pulling as “men” 😂 plus going along with the whole “sexting” scandal, they were probably having her on and having a laugh at her than would ever go near her as Keith then even denied being back with her apparently. But I suppose…..every bucket has its mop and every pig has its sty🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

With Keet I’d say he is more attached to Luke than he is to her. Someone earlier posted that an ex of his had a kid he got attached to and now doesn’t see anymore and I’d say he’s reluctant to go down that route again. Banging and dropping some pain in the hole gets trickier when she has a kid who seems to like you! Particularly if you’re the kind of guy who wants kids of his own (being a bigoted prick notwithstanding)

I wouldn’t be surprised if the radio silence this weekend is because they’ve gone away without Luke on some sort of ‘make or break’ weekend away to try and save the tit show of a relationship they seem to have and she doesn’t want people giving her shade about ditching her kiddo again. If Keet the bigoted fat-shamer is reading I have something to say to you - run and don’t ever look back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.