Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a sexual fetish for A and E, there is no way she was going to let Brian handle that one..they may aswell donate a bench to her at CUH and call it Burps bench cos they will be in for a long 13 years of her marching Luke up there.She is like ER on a sunday night...she brought the child to hospital and brought a drunken man home from a stag for that little cut ...god help us.
His brothers stag too was it??She is a demon,I wouldnt even tell my bf if something like that happened it's a graze I'd let him enjoy his night.She will try and drown herself in the bath the night of the wedding to get him back to the room early.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So let me get this straight, cos I have kids with another person. he is a fool but we have of course had this happen at some stages and it’s a call from the hospital/doctor etc I’d get from him, Brian the father had Luke and his family were there prob too but the child had to be rushed by Sarah to hospital, so Brian never thought of taking him to the hospital? Ok this is what really happened. Sarah got a call. Brian was taking the child to the doc/hospital as he fell. Sarah needed a martyr story so instead of going to the hospital she wasted time, got him dropped to her instead of meeting Brian there , then rang her drunk “fella” and all the drama ensued. Also it’s not plastic surgery ffs that’s just the unit name. It’s not like he will be getting Botox. Also notice how immediately she turned it back to her eating and how good she was! Cos the ego never stops. Also that creepy Turkey delph keeeeef is absolutely scuttered in those pics. His eyes are blue! 1 blew east and 1 blew west 😂😂
100% correct.. thats exactly what went down id say.. rather than let his Dad take him she had them divert to her so she could 'save' the day and get Teeth home from the pub...

She has a sexual fetish for A and E, there is no way she was going to let Brian handle that one..they may aswell donate a bench to her at CUH and call it Burps bench cos they will be in for a long 13 years of her marching Luke up there.She is like ER on a sunday night...she brought the child to hospital and brought a drunken man home from a stag for that little cut ...god help us.
His brothers stag too was it??She is a demon,I wouldnt even tell my bf if something like that happened it's a graze I'd let him enjoy his night.She will try and drown herself in the bath the night of the wedding to get him back to the room early.
Burps bench 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I CAN'T COPE 🤣🤣🤣 the dramatics out of this one (obvs glad Lukey is fine) but she had to drag KeetwiththeTurkeyteet home from the pub to go the hospital. NOW Lukey needs "plastic surgery" if she just said a bit of a stitch in CUH tomorrow of course it wouldn't sound as dramatic. How come with her self appointed medical degree was she not able to advise the staff in MUH how to stitch up his gash instead of going elsewhere tomorrow ?

I wish the childs Dad would grow a pair of balls and stop this one manipulating him and calling the shots. She's really punishing him for dumping her, its pathetic.

Anyway, looking forward to more dramatics tomorrow. Burp is the gift that just keeps on giving 🙄🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
No a bodadoe patch on the grounds of the hospital would be more fitting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The child had an accident but somehow it’s all about Keith who looks out of his mind drunk in that photo. She needs to give her head a wobble and put Luke first. It’s unsettling to watch how she favours Keith. He gives me the creeps the more time passes
She coukdnt care less about luke only delighted Keith's home... Someone might run off with him
It’s possible she feeds Luke bodadoes via IV during the night.
Stop 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are we expected to believe that she is going to sit up watching the child for the night? She is some fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The bleeping dramatic s out of this one and she's loving it sad witch
I bet she's one of these who checks in to A&E on fb and waits for the are "u ok hun"
He has a cut on his eye he didn't loose give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Plastic surgery seems a bit extreme, there’s a lot of reliance these days on glue and strips when a stitch can do a perfect job. Obviously stitches can leave very small scars but tidies up gashes perfectly. Hospitals just don’t want the trouble of taking out the stitches anymore

So let me get this straight, cos I have kids with another person. he is a fool but we have of course had this happen at some stages and it’s a call from the hospital/doctor etc I’d get from him, Brian the father had Luke and his family were there prob too but the child had to be rushed by Sarah to hospital, so Brian never thought of taking him to the hospital? Ok this is what really happened. Sarah got a call. Brian was taking the child to the doc/hospital as he fell. Sarah needed a martyr story so instead of going to the hospital she wasted time, got him dropped to her instead of meeting Brian there , then rang her drunk “fella” and all the drama ensued. Also it’s not plastic surgery ffs that’s just the unit name. It’s not like he will be getting Botox. Also notice how immediately she turned it back to her eating and how good she was! Cos the ego never stops. Also that creepy Turkey delph keeeeef is absolutely scuttered in those pics. His eyes are blue! 1 blew east and 1 blew west 😂😂
Girls, ye are on fire tonight, I’m in stitches reading 😂😂😂

• Haha
Plastic surgery seems a bit extreme, there’s a lot of reliance these days on glue and strips when a stitch can do a perfect job. Obviously stitches can leave very small scars but tidies up gashes perfectly. Hospitals just don’t want the trouble of taking out the stitches anymore

She is seeing the plastics team who will decide if it needs an anaesthetic to fix it up or not to have minimal scarring. Will most likely be a local anaesthetic. They won't want to put a child under general for a gash like that.

Luke will get a diagnosis of PCOS when he is getting checked out. Maybe some endometriosis thrown in for good measure. Sarah has done her research. This won’t end at a cut eyebrow. Poor kid

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I watched back the stories n I genuinely can't even see how it goes, the part where they get home n she says OK no ye work away i just need to tell Instagram everything that's happened 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️... Wtf like... Are these people ok

Reactions: 12
Sorry for Luke but also sorry for me .. just seen her pic of them sticking out their tongues aaaaaand I never know a tongue could have acne ?? Looks like it can tho 😵💫🤢

• Haha
Keith "are we allowed sweetner" and he probably rattling from the bag 😂😂

My favourite part of the story was where she said Keith came home early from the stag...then eye rolled and said "you would be sick from them" I thought she was going to say something happened to him aswell 😂😂

And shes finishing it all off tonight saying shes deeliggghhted that she dodged the chippers of cork today..she always brings it back to her own gut...why isnt she upstairs watching the child as he sleeps 😂

She will be like a politician on election day tomorrow she will demand a recount on the cysts!

This girl has given me some entertainment tonight I wont lie...in the style of Julie Twins n Me...ah naw gone GONE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's more concerned about her day to herself being ruined.......no lying around like a beached whale in her underwear, stuffing her roundy face on the sly with anything she can find, while gazing adoringly at her flawless skin in a magic mirror

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.