Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I've nothing now for two weeks" - Sarah Burke 1st December 2021
"We are away in Killarney next Saturday for the night" - Sarah Burke 2nd December 2021. Ffs.. she isn't really giving a tit about her job. She's supposed to be promoting this "healthy lifestyle that does work" but yet lads she's up a stone but sure who cares she'll food optimise where she can sure and look forward to the ones that she can't. 🙄

Edited to say: potatoes and cheese! Two worst things someone can eat for PCOS! But sure she knows best.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sarah 'I ate out (and drank) Thursday, Friday, Saturday Sunday and Monday '

Also Sarah ' I was reading up on pcos and what I should eliminate '

Eh here's a hint Sarah... eliminate going out every jaysus night maybe and that would sort your selective stomach issues 🤷‍♀️

Ta daaaaa 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sarah if you really want to see infertility issues first hand..come to my house for a coffee! I'll show you the meds, the hair on my face that I've to shave most days, the injections/meds I need to help with me a pregnancy that haven't worked help keep any of my babies yet. I'll share with you the multiple miscarriages myself and my husband have gone through. 7 in the last 19 months Sarah..7!!! I'll show you the little decoration I have hanging on the tree this year for my son who was born sleeping in October. You think you've problems and everyone is out to get you?? Just think of the insult to others. Fertility issues my ass. Go talk with your GP and see what you can diagnose yourself with next! Please go and seek help more than a counsellor and take a social media break to sort yourself. Anyways..sorry for the rant lads/ladies.. Burp..enjoy your family pack of ham, soup, bodatoes, alcohol.. it'll all help the "Pcos" 👍
Wow.. Just reading that shows me
You're an amazingly strong wonderful woman who is 100% going to make a phenomenal mother ♥ I will keep you in my thoughts and I hope all goes well for you and your husband on your journey ♥♥♥ I'm sorry u have to see what the likes of that cretin rants on about but shur look we all see thru her narcissistic ways. duck her. You rock!! Sending you all the love and positivity I have in me ♥♥♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow.. Just reading that shows me
You're an amazingly strong wonderful woman who is 100% going to make a phenomenal mother ♥ I will keep you in my thoughts and I hope all goes well for you and your husband on your journey ♥♥♥ I'm sorry u have to see what the likes of that cretin rants on about but shur look we all see thru her narcissistic ways. duck her. You rock!! Sending you all the love and positivity I have in me ♥♥♥♥
Appreciate this so much ❤ Thanks for you're kind words. Thanks to everyone who replied to my story. Appreciate all the love and support. Sorry if I derailed from the thread here. Just wanted to say thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
For the people on here making Brian out to be some sort of Messiah and the girlfriend some sort of victory secret model. Sarah absolutely wrecks my head , I'd love to puck the head off her , but in my opinion baiting women against each other isn't really "winning'. Brian can't be much of a man letting this tit go on online, let's all remember that. Iv been through the family law court and if Brian had any balls , this wouldn't be happening. I totally appreciate your point of view @Graywalls but its bias.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
For the people on here making Brian out to be some sort of Messiah and the girlfriend some sort of victory secret model. Sarah absolutely wrecks my head , I'd love to puck the head off her , but in my opinion baiting women against each other isn't really "winning'. Brian can't be much of a man letting this tit go on online, let's all remember that. Iv been through the family law court and if Brian had any balls , this wouldn't be happening. I totally appreciate your point of view @Graywalls but its bias.
He’s as bad as Sarah in my eyes. Neither seems to be making Luke a priority.

Reactions: 10
How many times as she said she is going to overhaul the diet and it doesn't happen ? She's making a tit of herself, big time.

Reactions: 3
I c
Completely agree that what I say can seem biased but I also know there are nuances at play that I have knowledge of but will not say here, I know and like Brian very much, have had nothing but nasty experience with Sarah so I can definitely say that I am team Brian all the way!

Reactions: 10
With her so sure self diagnosis, she came to mind when i was watching corrie last night a doctor telling steves daughters boyfriend....there is nothing wrong wit you 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"I've nothing now for two weeks" - Sarah Burke 1st December 2021
"We are away in Killarney next Saturday for the night" - Sarah Burke 2nd December 2021. Ffs.. she isn't really giving a tit about her job. She's supposed to be promoting this "healthy lifestyle that does work" but yet lads she's up a stone but sure who cares she'll food optimise where she can sure and look forward to the ones that she can't. 🙄

Edited to say: potatoes and cheese! Two worst things someone can eat for PCOS! But sure she knows best.
Uugh 🙄 I wanted to head to Killarney the same weekend, love to know where she is staying so I can avoid!

Reactions: 1
Sarah if you really want to see infertility issues first hand..come to my house for a coffee! I'll show you the meds, the hair on my face that I've to shave most days, the injections/meds I need to help with me a pregnancy that haven't worked help keep any of my babies yet. I'll share with you the multiple miscarriages myself and my husband have gone through. 7 in the last 19 months Sarah..7!!! I'll show you the little decoration I have hanging on the tree this year for my son who was born sleeping in October. You think you've problems and everyone is out to get you?? Just think of the insult to others. Fertility issues my ass. Go talk with your GP and see what you can diagnose yourself with next! Please go and seek help more than a counsellor and take a social media break to sort yourself. Anyways..sorry for the rant lads/ladies.. Burp..enjoy your family pack of ham, soup, bodatoes, alcohol.. it'll all help the "Pcos" 👍
I’m so sorry for your losses 💜 the Christmas decoration is the toughest for me I have one for my son and daughter on my tree 💔
I do wish she’d stop sharing her views and medical issues online (I know there are lies) it is so triggering for a lot of people I’d say. Fertility struggles are terribly traumatic and she is lucky she doesn’t have them so I don’t know why she needs to pretend!
sending you love this evening and over Christmas 💜 also dunno if you have but reach out to Feileacain they are a brilliant service 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m so sorry for your losses 💜 the Christmas decoration is the toughest for me I have one for my son and daughter on my tree 💔
I do wish she’d stop sharing her views and medical issues online (I know there are lies) it is so triggering for a lot of people I’d say. Fertility struggles are terribly traumatic and she is lucky she doesn’t have them so I don’t know why she needs to pretend!
sending you love this evening and over Christmas 💜 also dunno if you have but reach out to Feileacain they are a brilliant service 💜
I'm so sorry for your losses too ❤ The decorations are so hard but we wanted him to be apart of Christmas. She has been such a trigger for me the last few days 😪 I think a social media break for me is good too if the likes of her just come on and bullshit. Sending you huge hugs and love today too and Iver Christmas 💛 I haven't reached out to them actually. I must though.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm so sorry for your losses too ❤ The decorations are so hard but we wanted him to be apart of Christmas. She has been such a trigger for me the last few days 😪 I think a social media break for me is good too if the likes of her just come on and bullshit. Sending you huge hugs and love today too and Iver Christmas 💛 I haven't reached out to them actually. I must though.
She’s so triggering I blocked her I can’t deal with listening to her now.
definitely do theymake candles with your babies name and memory boxes 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.