Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still convinced all this pcos shite is all a front for how much of a miracle baby teeth will be and how they’ve both wanted it for so long and all this quare made up shite

Reactions: 18
I’m still convinced all this pcos shite is all a front for how much of a miracle baby teeth will be and how they’ve both wanted it for so long and all this quare made up shite
💯 she’s only waiting to get caught & announce what a miracle it is!then she can make lots if tit reels with #MiraclesDoHappen😩😳😴😴😴

Reactions: 8
She's clearly is getting called out her bullshit alot as she keeps referring to people's comments and it's her story ye your story u make up in your head Sarah u dope nobody believes you because your not credible you have been caught lying on alot of occasions now and that tit show u posted last nite the only one looking a fool is you and if you were my sister friend daughter I would be ashamed of my life of you

Reactions: 9
Why does she want a baby so badly when she is allergic to Luke? He’s a lovely kid and she is only playing the adoring mother in recent months.

Reactions: 11
It is so sad that despite living across the road from her own father and having her sisters partners as uncles in Luke's life, she had to find someone else to teach him how to be a gent!
Says a lot for the other male influences ( and female, they can also teach you manners) that Luke has around him

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's so obvious she has already being trying to get pregnant, that's why she thinks she has fertility issues.

Reactions: 12
Why does she want a baby so badly when she is allergic to Luke? He’s a lovely kid and she is only playing the adoring mother in recent months.
I thought this too! She seemed to have no time for the child up til recently… she used to drive me absolutely mad eye rolling him 😡

Reactions: 10
She heard fertility is a huge issue? And if she's lucky enough to have another baby? She's had a successful pregnancy, she gets a period AND she ovulates (confirmed by ultrasound today apparently).. I can't even listen to her anymore. Its painful. She's definitely reading here. Sarah...a sonographer is not allowed to give a medical diagnosis.. you really need to sort your diet IF it is PCOS. 75 meals to Christmas and you said 50 "on plan" would be great. Even though you've eaten out every day since last Thursday. You need to lower carbs, dairy, sugar, alcohol, processed foods etc..so basically everything you eat you need to readjust. Its really hard to hear as someone who suffers with PCOS since I was 13 years old and only diagnosed at 18 by the way. I couldn't get over yesterday when she came on wishing they found something on the scan... seriously if it was me I would of been hoping they see nothing. The "issues" with the stomach again look at your diet and alcohol, family packs of ham.. not helping. Start with diet first before going diagnosing yourself with something so that you have an excuse for the weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Someone mentioned above the whole male influence for Luke and the fact Sarah’s Dad lives so close and he’s never ever mentioned and did get me thinking. Is there an issue with her Dad like? I haven’t been following her too long but never is mentioned especially as Luke’s grandad? Maybe there is is there? Compared to twins and me who’s two had an unreal bond with her dad. Maybe I’ve missed something?
Do we think Sars will give up potatoes in order to have a baby?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's so obvious she has already being trying to get pregnant, that's why she thinks she has fertility issues.
wow I had not considered this but you are spot on. Guaranteed she wants a baby with Keith purely of Brian’s scenario & also pretending everything is fine. Laughing at her ‘everyone has their own opinion and story on fertility/PCOS’ - yea, give us the blame for not believing you when you celebrated buying your house - that’s not even your house - that you’re trying to buy again - even though it’s not for sale!

• Haha
I thought this too! She seemed to have no time for the child up til recently… she used to drive me absolutely mad eye rolling him 😡
She doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body. He is a pawn in her game against Brian now. The blind could see it

Reactions: 7
Hi Keith,
Take note and look how this woman is treating the father of her child and her child. This is your future if you have a child with her.

Reactions: 12
Today's bullshit is totally distracting from what she put up last night. Don't let her forget it.

I just don’t know why anyone shares medical info and really Instagram needs to stop this mass sharing by people who are uneducated in the area

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's like a fuckin broken record... U can be damn sure she's reading everything here.. Didn't she say weeks ago she was slowly reintroducing foods into her diet so she could see what's causing her issues & yet she's eating every variation of potatoes cheese and greasy shite over & over & over and now is saying the same again bout monitoring her diet.. Like does she ever realise the lies she tells?? Slimming World doesn't work for her. She's not following it correctly at all. She's trying to deflect her disgusting carry on yesterday by creating her own narrative on her 'health issues' She's insane and she thinks by her saying she's just speaking out on what's she being told is absolute bullshit. She's 100% twisting their words. Shes actually dangeorus like. How Keith isn't in the horrors is beyond me. She's only dyyyying to get pregnant to one up Brian. It's so so so sad and pathetic.. Her counsellor should be referring this lunatic to a psychiatrist. She genuinely needs help. If she keeps on acting this way it's all gonna blow up in her face and what then? What about poor Luke? Like Jesus Christ 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s actually a disgrace pretending to have fertility issues. I can’t get my head around how dangerously unwell this girl is.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.