Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have had scans for many different things over the years and never would the radiographer tell me there and then what they saw. Always have to wait for the report.
Exactly! Last time I had a scan for my PCOS I waited about 4 months for my results with my follow up with my Gynaecologist.

Reactions: 5
I have had scans for many different things over the years and never would the radiographer tell me there and then what they saw. Always have to wait for the report.
Same here... have had 3 types of scans+ mri, ct... not 1 of them told me anything.. had to wait for it to be sent to the consultant 🤷‍♀️

But Sarah is special 🙏🤩

Reactions: 7
Wow......shes just realised how the pill works.......there are no words 🙈🤣 also for any of ye that didn't know ye can thank burps for educating ye🤪
She only discovered this common knowledge that everyone knows after really putting in the time and effort to “educate” herself 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She is saying that the radiographer has confirmed it is PCOS . Does she want to get her in trouble???

Adult conferrings happening in UCC at the moment.

She could swing by and ask for a certificate as she is educating people??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes out eating again.... shes going to need a mortgage to feed herself soon! What a greedy, lazy, gluttonous, SAVAGE🤮

• Haha
Wonder will the fact that a low carb diet is advised if you have PCOS (I have by the way) be mentioned by her? Or will she only use the narrative that best suits her.
And also endometriosis is diagnosed through a laparoscopy!
The only time I was told in a scan that the cysts - which are actually follicles had shown was in a private scan and I had gone in with the diagnosis of PCOS over 20 years at that stage so it wasn’t something new to me. But I was told the full report would be with my referring doctor in 3 days and sent on my way.
Her bloods would have had to have shown elevate levels of certain hormones, along with an ultrasound and an internal. So I’m presuming these all have already been done prior to this morning. As she can’t be diagnosed based on just the appearance of follicles on a scan

Reactions: 6
Yep, Radiographer not qualified to make a diagnosis, if they were there would be no need for a consultant. Burp loves the drama and attention.

Wonder will the fact that a low carb diet is advised if you have PCOS (I have by the way) be mentioned by her? Or will she only use the narrative that best suits her.
And also endometriosis is diagnosed through a laparoscopy!
The only time I was told in a scan that the cysts - which are actually follicles had shown was in a private scan and I had gone in with the diagnosis of PCOS over 20 years at that stage so it wasn’t something new to me. But I was told the full report would be with my referring doctor in 3 days and sent on my way.
Her bloods would have had to have shown elevate levels of certain hormones, along with an ultrasound and an internal. So I’m presuming these all have already been done prior to this morning. As she can’t be diagnosed based on just the appearance of follicles on a scan
Exactly! Everything I said basically in my precious comment too. I don't think she'll advise low carb diet because at the end of the day slimming world is an all you can eat carbs diet. Shes not gonna go against the company that paying her to promote all the unhealthy lifestyles. I've had PCOS 15 years. It took me so many years and investigation to be diagnosed. Yet she first self diagnosed herself and then had sonographer diagnose her by the sounds of it. I asked in my last scan and they wouldn't tell me anything. Just like that I was said full report will be sent to the dr/gynaecologist.

Reactions: 5
She should really really report the radiographer who is not supposed to give news ĺike that and send her on her way.
Although if it never happened........

Reactions: 9
God she's so dramatic 😂😂😂

Don't believe a word of it. Shes only looking for attention

Thought the same, never has someone performing the scan told me, only the consultant few weeks after🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
Well ladies it doesn't seem to matter if she got a diagnosis or not cos she won't do anything about it cos she doesn't want to just hide the problem...... Like ffs burp, for years women have dealt with this issue and have like advised taken the pill or whatever was recommended just to see an end to the symptoms.......

Reactions: 7
I like to think I'm not a stupid but I'm kinda scratching my head here. So her cycle was 7 days ....does she mean she got a period and then 7 days later she got another period? Or that her period lasted 7 days🤔

What's the issue with taking the pill and stopping ovulation?Unless she is actually trying to get pregnant it shouldn't matter a shite if she ovulates or not🤷🏻‍♀️She is complaining that she is in pain when ovulating , was given a solution to stop said pain, ignored it and is now complaining again. Like am I missing something???

What ever she is doing to educate herself she needs to go back and learn a bit more

• Heart
I like to think I'm not a stupid but I'm kinda scratching my head here. So her cycle was 7 days ....does she mean she got a period and then 7 days later she got another period? Or that her period lasted 7 days🤔

What's the issue with taking the pill and stopping ovulation?Unless she is actually trying to get pregnant it shouldn't matter a shite if she ovulates or not🤷🏻‍♀️She is complaining that she is in pain when ovulating , was given a solution to stop said pain, ignored it and is now complaining again. Like am I missing something???

What ever she is doing to educate herself she needs to go back and learn a bit more
Exactly !!!! When I was told if I take the continuous pill that this will basically stop the pain and my period i didn't think twice..... why ? Because I genuinely was in agony with my period... like it was like contractions I felt... 😳😳😳 I haven't looked back since taking the pill.... no pain... result 🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have PCOS and I’m calling bullshit, not once has a radiographer stood there and counted out my cysts to exactly 40 and 37 on another, fuckin liar also no way that person would give u two possible diagnosis there and then. Trying to get pity after her disgraceful behaviour last night

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have the implant....open season with my periods ..dont know when one will land or how long it will last but nowhere near as painful as when I got them before contraception...its been a lifesaver with PMS too...there is no one on this planet who cares about ovulation and a regular normal period unless they are trying to actively concieve I'm sorry..

Yep, Radiographer not qualified to make a diagnosis, if they were there would be no need for a consultant. Burp loves the drama and attention.
Not a hope in hell the radiologist divulged that information..
Not their job only there to pass on the findings to the consultant.

I’m so confused!! Didn’t she say she had PCOS months ago?? Done a highlight reel on it and everything?! Like and now she has confirmed PCOS now?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had a lot of ultrasounds..They do not in any way shape or form detect endometriosis..Shes a lying bleep..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.