Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does that chip on ur shoulder hurt or...? while you will own ur house in 35 years and will have a nice little nest egg for ur children I didn’t have that option.. not everyone has the same circumstances as you, I came up threw the foster system I work hard don’t drink have two kids , I do not live on benefits or have a medical /GP only card and have a husband who also works , considering MY circumstances I’m quite happy with my little life ... my kids will brought up not to judge people on whether they have a mortgage or not .. I pay just over 500 a month in rent so it’s not free house . Sorry to derail the thread it’s just I often wonder is it cold up there on these high horses ye trot about on 🤪 now lads I could literally stay here all day arguing cause ye all seem to think a council house means I sit around in my dressing gown watching Jeremy kyle (love that cliche) but I’m off to work ✌🏼
I need say no more 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And another thing, Sarah's rent isn't effected that Keith is living there... it hasn't gone up because he's there... hes able to spend a certain amount of nights there regarding her HAP but Keith doesn't stay there when he's on 'nights' so she's fine. Has any one copped that she isn't over with Tina and the sister's so much since hes on the scene? Ill just leave this here he control's whats what..... and he wouldn't dream of being seen with her with a rollers in her hair...

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ. I came from a council house. My parents are still there. I had to move to another county to get a cheap house with my hubby and kids. The majority of the people I grew up with were rough as tit but the most decent people ever. I go rarely to visit now and they have all either passed away or moved and it’s like a war zone and this is not the worst area by any means. I still have to break my hole to pay for my old house we bought and I see my cousins knowing if they hang on even though they have the money getting brand New 3 story houses with 1 child. I have no chip on my shoulder best of luck to them but stop playing the bittercard cos girl you could chisel that chip off your shoulder from another room it’s so big! We do in our duck look down on people. Actually I’m on the struggle bus daily and I am called a snot etc cos I knew to get my kids out of the area. So I get looked down on and called a fool for paying taxes and a mortgage by the very ones who rode the system til they got their new house and Im here with an 18 year old couch that I moved in with as I can’t afford tit. This boils my piss. :mad: @Herderlah

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus Christ. I came from a council house. My parents are still there. I had to move to another county to get a cheap house with my hubby and kids. The majority of the people I grew up with were rough as tit but the most decent people ever. I go rarely to visit now and they have all either passed away or moved and it’s like a war zone and this is not the worst area by any means. I still have to break my hole to pay for my old house we bought and I see my cousins knowing if they hang on even though they have the money getting brand New 3 story houses with 1 child. I have no chip on my shoulder best of luck to them but stop playing the bittercard cos girl you could chisel that chip off your shoulder from another room it’s so big! We do in our duck look down on people. Actually I’m on the struggle bus daily and I am called a snot etc cos I knew to get my kids out of the area. So I get looked down on and called a fool for paying taxes and a mortgage by the very ones who rode the system til they got their new house and Im here with an 18 year old couch that I moved in with as I can’t afford tit. This boils my piss. :mad: @Herderlah
So YOU wanted to move and YOU wanted to buy a house ???? That’s great for YOU everyone hasnt got YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES is there something that YOU are not understanding? My two kids are gonna be from a council area ... so ur kid’s are better are they ?!? Seriously like , good kids are brought up by good parents it’s in the raring. People with mortgages worry waaaaaaaayyyyy to much about the people who didn’t wanna put a noose around there neck and live beyond their means 😜

Reactions: 3
Seems like it. Anyway back to the burps. That moustache is vile! And god bless her pcos and ibs for taking more days off this week. I can’t be away from the house at the mo with my own bowel so FairPlay to her magic body.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What happened to her going back to the Gym?
She ate the trainer 😂😂

So YOU wanted to move and YOU wanted to buy a house ???? That’s great for YOU everyone hasnt got YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES is there something that YOU are not understanding? My two kids are gonna be from a council area ... so ur kid’s are better are they ?!? Seriously like , good kids are brought up by good parents it’s in the raring. People with mortgages worry waaaaaaaayyyyy to much about the people who didn’t wanna put a noose around there neck and live beyond their means 😜
No I lived in my parents in a tiny room with 2 kids and then my boyfriend had a job and the only way we could get a house was move counties with 2 young kids no help. Wasn’t my choice. Severely mentally unwell family so had to get out. I was reared from a council house and I am damn bleeping proud,

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah ok I didn’t realise I thought she was only about 20 with the one baby 🤣 no flies on that family is there 😦
They must have been out of school the day they taught about contraception!

This is my 3rd one now I keep getting reported I've spilled lots and lots over the months on this... I might send out an email soon 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Welcome back!!

Reactions: 4
Can anyone tell me what in the name of baby jesus is a "maintaince blowdry? Is it just a term for a lazy witch who won't wash and dry her own hair or is there an actual purpose to it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Asking for a friend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry now but those extensions are rotten, she does not know how to style them, never washes her hair herself and as for whoever done the blow-dry it's like Nellie from little house on the prairie, with her ringlets. But she likes it and that's all that matters 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Can anyone tell me what in the name of baby jesus is a "maintaince blowdry? Is it just a term for a lazy witch who won't wash and dry her own hair or is there an actual purpose to it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Asking for a friend 😂
Maintenance blow dry is for the rats tails at the side of her head.. doesn't say much for the alpcas salon

Reactions: 7
Maintenance blow dry is for the rats tails at the side of her head.. doesn't say much for the alpcas salon
I dont think it was in the sisters salon she had the blo dry. But it looks all wrong, very evident they are extensions as they don't blend at all, not a good look.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.