Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a mother should she not be encouraging Luke to include his dad also ? I’m not separated from my husband but I can tell you if I was and regardless of what the reason for the separation was if one of our kids arrived home with that picture I’d have sat them down and explained that daddy is one of the most important people and should always be included ! And if he had a new partner and my kids had a relationship with her then she should be included also !! I really just can’t get my head around women who turn toxic when a separation happens , that is hurting no one but the kids ! Disgusting behaviour from her in those stories and awfully sad that poor Luke has this view now of what “his “ family is 🥲

Reactions: 33
My niece done this in school also and jus drew my sister herself der goldfish but it doesn’t lesson her dads relationship I think the question with the picture box was who lives in your house not whose in your family Jesus Christ this woman and her notions yes Keith lives in the house so clearly the child drew him! She’s a sour bleep I swear to god

Show me your bazz 😂😂😂😂😂 god I love cork slang
🤣🤣 she wouldn't even make it up the stairs... she would be after jumping on him...

She doesn't like coming on bashing people but yet came on a number of weeks ago bad mouthing Brian as a father and luke in the back. Anyone with half a brain cell will know kids are sponges its all rubbing off on him the negative thoughts! Wait for the maintenance rise now... that Brian has a new job and is a big shot in the company

Reactions: 13
Luke won’t be the only child in his class with a “different” family dynamic. There was absolutely no reason for her to come on and share those stories only to try and he hurtful to Luke’s father, while pretending to be concerned but the smugness was shining through. We don’t need to know what Luke is up to in school, respect his right privacy Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Luke won’t be the only child in his class with a “different” family dynamic. There was absolutely no reason for her to come on and share those stories only to try and he hurtful to Luke’s father, while pretending to be concerned but the smugness was shining through. We don’t need to know what Luke is up to in school, respect his right privacy Sarah.
Santa will be bringing lukey adoption papers for Keith to be his new daddy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤣🤣 she wouldn't even make it up the stairs... she would be after jumping on him...

She doesn't like coming on bashing people but yet came on a number of weeks ago bad mouthing Brian as a father and luke in the back. Anyone with half a brain cell will know kids are sponges its all rubbing off on him the negative thoughts! Wait for the maintenance rise now... that Brian has a new job and is a big shot in the company
Same thing crossed my mind she’s always bashing ppl on it specially Brian like cop on girl ur jus a sad negative individual, “so cute how luke spells his name” eh the picture box underneath looks empty

Reactions: 3
I dunno how Brian is allowing her to constantly bash him online and all the smart comments and put downs. If I was him I’d be sending her solicitors letters to keep his business off her page and stop slandering the man. She’s a disgrace of a woman, so bitter

Reactions: 25
Great little country. I work, my partner works - tit wages for what we do - but guess what we bust our asses working - we saved for a deposit, we went out and bought our own house and we now have a mortgage for the next 35 years. It’s not a brand new build - kitted out by the ‘council’. It’s an old neglected house that we are making liveable - room by room - as we can afford it. Can you blame some of us for having f*cked up views of the council, their tenants and the screwed up system that exists.
I'm single, no kids, earn good wages but can't get a mortgage to cover the cost of a property in my location. But yet I pay about 1300 in rent!
I went to the council offices and they laughed me out of the place 🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The kid doesn’t know what’s going on. That’s what happens when you replace your partner who jilted you with the first fella who looks at you afterwards. She had to get a man as fast as she could. She had a Covid lock in with him while she dumped Luke. When Luke got back ‘Keeth’ was part of the furniture. No wonder the kid put him in the box - he’s a permanent fixture in their house. I’m quite sure Luke thinks more of his Dad than the dog.

I'm single, no kids, earn good wages but can't get a mortgage to cover the cost of a property in my location. But yet I pay about 1300 in rent!
Of course they did. No doubt you were honest and truthful about your situation. I often wonder if we’re the fools - abiding by the rules and paying through the nose for everything.

Reactions: 9
I dunno how Brian is allowing her to constantly bash him online and all the smart comments and put downs. If I was him I’d be sending her solicitors letters to keep his business off her page and stop slandering the man. She’s a disgrace of a woman, so bitter
Yes id have her up in court faster then she cud shave her tash

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brian needs to take the finger out NOW , that poor child is so confused......Sarah u are such a bleeping gowl, How dare she not include his father, why didn't she say draw another box with Brian , partner and child but oh no its all about that sad, sick individual SHAME ON YOU !!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think if you ask a child that question depending on which parent they are with at that moment they will do that situation.... if Brian had collected him from school and did his homework then he'd had done Brian and tge girlfriend... I think that Brian is biding his time and I think that court will be on the horizon and I think it will be the last we'll see of luke on her Instagram..... a judge won't take kindly to the way she portrays it on the gram

Reactions: 20
She is so so toxic!
Give yer kid some privacy ya thick!
Brian had the luckiest of escapes!

Reactions: 12
Saying she never comes on bashing people.. aka her child's father... thats not because she's lovely .. its because she wouldn't get away with it... its obvs she's only dying to lay into him .. she's so passive aggressive about it constantly .. as in the whole I don't co-parent thing and now the picture... shes fuming over something alright... what's the story with @RATZ_HOLE .. well done whatever you did haha 😄
Also, I seriously doubt anyone tells her she's after creating a boodiful family unit.. who talks like that to eachother ...

Reactions: 10
She talked about his aunts but they weren't in the box.
She is a weapon and should have said , what about Daddy. He didnt put him in the box because he doesn't live with him. Kids are like that. Doesnt mean he doesnt know who his dad is.
As for the family unit that they have created not forced? Keith is around 5 minutes. Yes Sarah, you have forced it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think if you ask a child that question depending on which parent they are with at that moment they will do that situation.... if Brian had collected him from school and did his homework then he'd had done Brian and tge girlfriend... I think that Brian is biding his time and I think that court will be on the horizon and I think it will be the last we'll see of luke on her Instagram..... a judge won't take kindly to the way she portrays it on the gram
Its the calm before the storm. Brian went down the route of court already and agreed to meditation first. That didn't suit Sarah because she wanted this this and this and it was all about her. She's afaird incase it does go to court because let me tell you her maintenance will be halfed if not more! She was glad of Brian paying her credit union loan when she came back from OZ because she was refused by slimming world foe having bad credit! Sarah wouldn't have slimming world today because of Brian clearing her debts!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell that’s a lot of money to be paying by yourself 😭

Reactions: 4
Had to go look at her story after reading here. Jesus above. She has said everything to infer that Brian doesn’t do his bit and Luke is forgetting him? That was the jist of it?? Wow what an unbelievable bleep. As someone said it depends on what house the poor boy has come out of! Imagine being such a bleep to say it to insta though. I kind of understand why maybe Brian feels he couldn’t be arsed telling her to shut the duck up online because the very first thing she will do is come online and witch about her being ‘silenced’ - pick your battles and all that but I do think the time has come that he needs to man up to it. She is completely slandering his parenting skills with her half a story. Also, Keith will you cop the duck on, I have been with my husband 10 years, we are parents just over a year and as much as we love each other’s of course it’s not happy families every day. We row, we disagree, we get sick of bad habits- but we’ve had a decade together. Keith is hardly there a wet week & she’s forcing this relationship- any decent friend of his should be telling him get out while he can!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Its the calm before the storm. Brian went down the route of court already and agreed to meditation first. That didn't suit Sarah because she wanted this this and this and it was all about her. She's afaird incase it does go to court because let me tell you her maintenance will be halfed if not more! She was glad of Brian paying her credit union loan when she came back from OZ because she was refused by slimming world foe having bad credit! Sarah wouldn't have slimming world today because of Brian clearing her debts!!!!
It's a pleasure to have you back ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.