Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tina’s answer to the text box on Amsterdam!! 🙈🙄😬🤪
I really feel the girls all have such issues each due to their mum I think she’s a very damaged woman with an incredibly strong personality

Reactions: 8
@RATZ_HOLE welcome back !!
You bring the grade A gossip on Burp, Sonic and co. I thought she figured out who you were and that's why you were gone
Missed you , I'll put the kettle on...

Reactions: 4
😂😂😂 Iv red loads of ur brilliant info but defo missed out on that bit of goss!! Keep it coming, is this her? If so Sarah liked her post all must be rosy in the garden with them, or have I the wrong girl?
Definitely not the right amie! Ha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@RATZ_HOLE welcome back !!
You bring the grade A gossip on Burp, Sonic and co. I thought she figured out who you were and that's why you were gone
Missed you , I'll put the kettle on...
So close but so far away... but its funny to watch them sweat about who it could be!

I'll just leave this here Keith is only there to make Brian jealous! Luke adores michelle shes so genuine 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What did I miss about Amy? I know the first pic of Amy who she shared but what’s the story with the other Amy?

Theres no way anyone with only two kids got a 4 bed house from the council, not your comment but it also doesnt matter if someone works or not. I know loads of people with council houses and every single one of them works.
I’ve been in the house and walked around it 🤷‍♀️ They were meant to get a three bed but it fell through and the 4 bed was the only house in the area so they got it as they would’ve been homeless otherwise

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I got a council house with one child ... I now have two kids .. it was a brand new build , I qualified as I was a low earner and my partner who works full time basically has a tit wage .. I work my partner works my neighbours work ... some of ye have some F*cked up views of the council and their tenants

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve my family pack o ham ready gals, bring on the lols 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I got a council house with one child ... I now have two kids .. it was a brand new build , I qualified as I was a low earner and my partner who works full time basically has a tit wage .. I work my partner works my neighbours work ... some of ye have some F*cked up views of the council and their tenants
Great little country. I work, my partner works - tit wages for what we do - but guess what we bust our asses working - we saved for a deposit, we went out and bought our own house and we now have a mortgage for the next 35 years. It’s not a brand new build - kitted out by the ‘council’. It’s an old neglected house that we are making liveable - room by room - as we can afford it. Can you blame some of us for having f*cked up views of the council, their tenants and the screwed up system that exists.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I've nutting against people getting council houses but when some people bust there balls to afford a major mortgages its frustrating when someone just gets handed the same house for penny's everywhere. But hey were not here to debate about council houses where hear about the burps!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Theres no way anyone with only two kids got a 4 bed house from the council, not your comment but it also doesnt matter if someone works or not. I know loads of people with council houses and every single one of them works.
Of course people in social housing work you’re so right I Beans Means! Don’t know where people are getting these ideas that people don’t work. Council housing is paid for as a percentage of your income so the more people work the better it is for the Council and the tax payer, and the better it is for budgeting for more houses for people who need them.
HAP is the biggest load of sh*t and is crippling our economy and the private market. The more people working and in social housing the better for everyone!

Reactions: 6
Great little country. I work, my partner works - tit wages for what we do - but guess what we bust our asses working - we saved for a deposit, we went out and bought our own house and we now have a mortgage for the next 35 years. It’s not a brand new build - kitted out by the ‘council’. It’s an old neglected house that we are making liveable - room by room - as we can afford it. Can you blame some of us for having f*cked up views of the council, their tenants and the screwed up system that exists.
Does that chip on ur shoulder hurt or...? while you will own ur house in 35 years and will have a nice little nest egg for ur children I didn’t have that option.. not everyone has the same circumstances as you, I came up threw the foster system I work hard don’t drink have two kids , I do not live on benefits or have a medical /GP only card and have a husband who also works , considering MY circumstances I’m quite happy with my little life ... my kids will brought up not to judge people on whether they have a mortgage or not .. I pay just over 500 a month in rent so it’s not free house . Sorry to derail the thread it’s just I often wonder is it cold up there on these high horses ye trot about on 🤪 now lads I could literally stay here all day arguing cause ye all seem to think a council house means I sit around in my dressing gown watching Jeremy kyle (love that cliche) but I’m off to work ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.