Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder is she gonna pull the plug on Brian’s sister taking Luke on Tuesday nights with this new work life routine! She’d love to be playing the martyr in Court that she has him 24 hours a day when Brian doesn’t have him! Even tho we all know she’s a part-time mam at best between the time he spends with Brian, his sister, her sisters & mother and Keeffff!
Deffo something up, all this gushing emotion about Luke after an emotional and draining week last week! She’d love nothing more than for Luke to be calling Keefff Daddy! She’s toxic! Can’t see Keeffff putting up with her tit for too long tbh!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sure doesn’t she only work part time plus her son stays with his dad so what balance is she on about

Reactions: 6
Sure doesn’t she only work part time plus her son stays with his dad so what balance is she on about
She spends more time online moaning and swanning around to various appointments than she does in work (SW) , she's in trouble with Brian or SW something is a brewing and she's trying to do damage limitation

Reactions: 15
What exactly comes under the heading of being a girlfriend first? I'm familiar with the duties and sacrifices and triumphs of being a mother. During my time as a girlfriend to many lucky chaps 🤣 it was mainly riding and having fun and maybe being a bit psycho from time to time was the gist of it in the first few months. None of that had to come before anything. She's on another planet

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What exactly comes under the heading of being a girlfriend first? I'm familiar with the duties and sacrifices and triumphs of being a mother. During my time as a girlfriend to many lucky chaps 🤣 it was mainly riding and having fun and maybe being a bit psycho from time to time was the gist of it in the first few months. None of that had to come before anything. She's on another planet
It’s about putting up vids of teeth 🦷 with the I get to love you song 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she stopped making cringe reels and tik toks she’d have nothing but time to be a mom and a girlfriend. She kills me she is such a dope. How will she cope when SW eventually goes tits up for her? Imagine seeing her coming for interview 😂😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No girl your a mother first and fore most..Nothing else should be on the same level as that..esp not ur fella of a few months.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If she stopped making cringe reels and tik toks she’d have nothing but time to be a mom and a girlfriend. She kills me she is such a dope. How will she cope when SW eventually goes tits up for her? Imagine seeing her coming for interview 😂😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Imagine trying to explain she worked full time 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wonder is she gonna pull the plug on Brian’s sister taking Luke on Tuesday nights with this new work life routine! She’d love to be playing the martyr in Court that she has him 24 hours a day when Brian doesn’t have him! Even tho we all know she’s a part-time mam at best between the time he spends with Brian, his sister, her sisters & mother and Keeffff!
Deffo something up, all this gushing emotion about Luke after an emotional and draining week last week! She’d love nothing more than for Luke to be calling Keefff Daddy! She’s toxic! Can’t see Keeffff putting up with her tit for too long tbh!
What in the actual fuckery is that shite !!!!🥴 Does she need to remind herself that she is a mom !! Gimme a break burp you absolute dose of a yolk 😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jaysis she will have to go down to working 5 hours a week so she can concentrate on girlfriend duties.

Myself and my husband both work full time, he is in college 2 nights a week and he also does some private work. Its tough as some weeks we are like ships in the night but thats life at the moment.

Someone needs to give her a good talking to

Why don’t families or people close to these Insta huns tell them how stupid they sound! She is convinced she works full time. I work 2 jobs and moved back in with my parents to try and save for a mortgage! Ya wan thinks she will be handed the cash no bother. Wonder does she realised the amount of work getting ready for a mortgage when your self employed is. She will get a land!
sorry rant over and back to my FULL TIME JOB!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i reckon there is deffo an issue with brian, and i am team brian all the way, but i do think she is probably weighing up getting "lone parents and hap" Vs slimming world, because she isn't as pally as she was with Lorrz the team developer and annemarie the district manager, theres no talk of them at all ... quite posible she was spoken about being a SW leader and never following the plan, she is like trishas transformation these days aswell, looking more like the before pictures every day... this week off was very sudden even though she is pretending otherwise, and her silence tells us there is tit going on. Bring popcorn

• Heart
She did mention about opening up more groups from next week but ya couldn’t believe a word out of burps mouth! She tells more lies than she burps these days and that’s saying something!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ye were all wrong...she is actually expanding her empire.
Double shift worker now working full time hours plus overtime....

• Haha
  • Wow
So she gained 11lbs after the wedding weekend and another 1.5 this weekend!! How much was she supposed to have lost then in between??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.