Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ye were all wrong...she is actually expanding her empire.
Double shift worker now working full time hours plus overtime....
Ellen’s groups are being handed to her on a plate! I don’t know will many go down to her

Reactions: 2
She’s taking over all Ellen’s classes from Fairhill SW. It’s only a stones throw from Sarah’s group in The Commons in Blackpool. Happening from next week permanently. Ellen told her groups they’re going to love Sarah 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i reckon there is deffo an issue with brian, and i am team brian all the way, but i do think she is probably weighing up getting "lone parents and hap" Vs slimming world, because she isn't as pally as she was with Lorrz the team developer and annemarie the district manager, theres no talk of them at all ... quite posible she was spoken about being a SW leader and never following the plan, she is like trishas transformation these days aswell, looking more like the before pictures every day... this week off was very sudden even though she is pretending otherwise, and her silence tells us there is tit going on. Bring popcorn
Can't wait for it all to come out

She’s taking over all Ellen’s classes from Fairhill SW. It’s only a stones throw from Sarah’s group in The Commons in Blackpool. Happening from next week permanently. Ellen told her groups they’re going to love Sarah 🙈
Is Ellen leaving Slimming World permanently?

Is Ellen leaving Slimming World permanently?
Yes she has gotten a job in a sports shop I think because the money was not enough, my boyfriends sister has gone to Ellen for years and is now disgusted that she is stuck with Sarah!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's virtually impossible to get "sacked" from SW.
Consultants are self employed, so other than major fraud from the company, you're safe.
They don't care how you follow the plan or treat your members as long as you run the group and the money is coming into the company

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Jesus lads she’s doing counselling. Let’s get ready for a few head down poses and the sleeve of the jumper over her mouth and a cup of tea in her hand. She has only an hour a week to herself dontcha know. I called it last week that Brian has gone further and there’s stuff brewing. It’s there in all the not so subtle clues this fool gives. She thinks we are all waiting by our phones to get an alert about what happened. You ran your child’s father into the ground in front of 40k people. He finally said duck this and pulled you on it. That’s it and I’m no Agatha liz reaney Christie!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She did mention about opening up more groups from next week but ya couldn’t believe a word out of burps mouth! She tells more lies than she burps these days and that’s saying something!
Shes not opening up more groups as in extra days and that she’s taking over 2 of Ellen’s calles cos Ellen gave up been a consultant it’s and extra hour for each class she does notin she jus stands she dnt do the weigh in or take the cash she has members doin all dat seriously like u swear she was doin open heart surgery the way she goes on

Ellen’s groups are being handed to her on a plate! I don’t know will many go down to her
I no a good few in Ellen’s groups (from when I lived in cork) and none of them are goin to Sarah I hope Dey all boycott slimming world completely

Yes she has gotten a job in a sports shop I think because the money was not enough, my boyfriends sister has gone to Ellen for years and is now disgusted that she is stuck with Sarah!
She’s not stuck with her she dnt have to go to Sarah’s group there’s loads jus as close there’s one in blarney Douglas the glen hall think the glen is Tuesday evenings

I actually saw a YouTube video slating SW lately and it mentioned that the company manipulates members into working for free under the disguise of the ‘social team’ - so above where you say Sarah isn’t even weighing them, you’re spot on like. They’re paying Tina or someone else on the social team & someone else’s weighing them. So even when she’s physically at work she still isn’t working!

Reactions: 8
Its true, his partner has announced it on Facebook, May 2022, Baby Buckley 🥰

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
And now we can know why Sarah was so angry last week and why she was fighting with Brian, she is not taking the news well. I would imagine the race is on to conceive another brother or sister for Luke

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And Sarah could know with 3-4 weeks if Brian did happen to tell like/Sarah before public announcement- and this also explains the PCOS chats and fertility self diagnosing & trips to A&E with herself and with Luke, and then like doing the drawing of the family in the house - what a thundering bleep I have to say I am thrilled for Brian & his new partner

Reactions: 27
Like I don’t get it? If it’s true what is her problem? It has duck all to do with her

Reactions: 11
And Sarah could know with 3-4 weeks if Brian did happen to tell like/Sarah before public announcement- and this also explains the PCOS chats and fertility self diagnosing & trips to A&E with herself and with Luke, and then like doing the drawing of the family in the house - what a thundering bleep I have to say I am thrilled for Brian & his new partner
Sarah only found out last week as far as I know, they only told close friends and family before 12 weeks. They wanted to tell Luke and Michelle's son before announcing so he had to tell Sarah then, she accused him of replacing Luke, as if Brien would let that happen!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.