Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had to take a week off work because Brian’s girlfriend is pregnant! Give me bleeping strength!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just watch her jump on to her stories saying she needed to take time off work to help Luke adjust to the news and that he is upset that Daddy may be replacing him, in fact they are Sarah's words not Luke's. Sarah is upset that Brian want a formal and fair custody arrangement so that Luke can have a close relationship with the baby.
She will twist this to try to gain sympathy but she will not be able to hide her bitterness that she should be having the baby with Brian!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sarah don’t be a bleeping bleep and cause any unnecessary drama or hassle to a pregnant woman please. The same pregnant woman who minds your son as if he’s her own I am sure when he’s with them. Don’t be a bleeping bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sarah only found out last week as far as I know, they only told close friends and family before 12 weeks. They wanted to tell Luke and Michelle's son before announcing so he had to tell Sarah then, she accused him of replacing Luke, as if Brien would let that happen!
She has some neck to be accusing anyone of trying to replace someone, when she has been bigging up her live-in Daddy Daycare as Father of the Year since she swapped saliva with him!
She’s the one who has been trying to replace Luke’s dad with her boyfriend of a few months who has already dumped her once! She must think everyone operates like her!

I can’t imagine what a dimwit Keith is that he is suffering this absolute tit show! It’s so plainly obvious that she is still head over heels for brian and this announcement has driven her over the edge!
Carrying on like the world was ending last week because her ex has someone else pregnant and not being able to work this week either! More like an emotional week because your ex isn’t taking any tit from you anymore Burp!

She won’t like the reduction in maintenance that is inevitable with another baby in the mix too … she may actually have to up her working hours for real then!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So the reason for the emotional week last week has come out! First of all I want to day congratulations to Brian and his partner on their amazing news. Secondly Sarah like @brandambassador said don't cause any unnecessary drama for a pregnant lady! Don't be a witch and cause tit because you are sour about it. The past is the past and you move forward. Don't make this about you and come on about how it makes you feel because it has nothing nothing do with you. I would keep Brian's business off your page. You've already been on enough times slating him as a person. Doesn't need to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sarah only found out last week as far as I know, they only told close friends and family before 12 weeks. They wanted to tell Luke and Michelle's son before announcing so he had to tell Sarah then, she accused him of replacing Luke, as if Brien would let that happen!
What a witch, nasty!

Reactions: 1
Why is she like a pig 🐖🐷when shes so happy with keith🤔
Teeff & Burp are using each other to get over their past long term relationships - they’re a match made in a Brewery!
She’ll either be pregnant in 3 months or they will be broken up!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she like a pig 🐖🐷when shes so happy with keith🤔
Because she is not happy with Keith, in her mind she should be married to the man she is madly in love with, either be pregnant with or had their baby girl and be buying their home together, instead Brian has the fairytale with a much nicer person.
Instead she is forcing a relationship wit!th someone she has no chemistry with, just because they are both on the rebound. They have to get drunk just to be in each others company! But she is probably already trying for the baby, I hope Keith sees how toxic she is before they are bringing a baby into this mess!

Reactions: 13
Is it too early for a thread title suggestion? 🙈

Made a Daddy of Keefff & she acted so smugly, but karmas paid her back with a new baby Buckley!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
@Graywalls you summarised it so well - are you her counsellor ? 🤣

Definitely a baby for Sarah she’s too jealous & immature to realise that it’s not a competition!
Probably pretended she couldn’t go to Amsterdam & leave the country last week as Luke was so upset about being replaced (lies, dirty dangerous statement from her)

The forced happiness with Keith - can someone make it stop ?! Does he not have one decent friend or sibling who would tell him run for his life? They’re drinking buddies who are duck buddies as far as I can see. They never go for a date that’s not for lukey/the gram or alcohol related.

Reactions: 13
Isn’t Julie twins a bridesmaid for Keiths sister? I don’t think Julie and Sarah get on so you would wonder if Julie had words with the sister about Sarah being a bleep lol

Reactions: 3
This happened my sister. She broke up mutually with her boyfriend of the time and they had a child together. She got pregnant a year later and hid it for 12 weeks. He acted a dick for 1 day and that was that. I will say this she was terrified to tell him and she was sad as it wasn’t expected so I do get where the fool is coming from cos I had to explain to my sis that tit happens but it still hurts cos it’s a real final nail in the relationship and they share a child. But at no stage did he make her feel bad. Cos he knew she would still LOVE their child together the exact same. So mrs bodadoe let that girl alone to enjoy her pregnancy and don’t try trap mr Ed either.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.