Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder they didn’t go to Amsterdam they’ve spent their time in 2/3 different pubs!! That Christmas market is literally outside the front door and she’s not shown it!! Probably cos she’s not getting anything out of it 🙄🙄 must be no spa or swimming pool there either??

Reactions: 7
I'd say she eats every one of those jellies. You never hear of her donating them like other people. She'll have the whole bag gone tonight and wonder why she's up 7lb come Tuesdays. Keeth better stay clear of them they'll pull the knashers off him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She loves to make out that it was she called it off because she was so unhappy in the relationship 🤥 but then one night let slip that "it wasn't her decision". She one bitter twisted delusional cow.
Ya he ran out the door took his shower gel inal with him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Brian did a runner, sick of listening to her sell,
He deffo had a lucky escape, even saved his shower gel!

• Haha
She likes to pretend that she was more upset that he had taken the showers gel than he had left her but she begged him for months and months to come back 'for Luke's sake' and that he needs a Dad living with him, that is why she is showing Keith int that role, inn the hope Brian will become jealous and go back to her!
Keith is enjoying the attention and free things her insta profile gets them and has no idea that if Brian said he would come back in the morning poor Keith would be told to pack his bags, that is not just hearsay that is a fact!

I say if Brian ever had a doubt in the beginning,it was confirmed that he made the right decision after her behaviour the last year. She is toxic and kids don't forget. But she has it out online bashing his dad.

Reactions: 12
Another question box, don't know why she bothers because she never answers them 🤔

She always does a question box after her weekends away and tags the hotel a million times trying to get a free stay or a collaboration. It has worked a few times too. Her and julie love the session. Supermom is looking like the most respectable of the trio these days

That’s it I’m going to the crematorium myself. I shall be burnt to the sound of Sarah’s burps, me joolie saying toiwlette and onreal, shannen just moaning and I would like a bag of sweet king jellies sent instead of flowers. I thank you and I bid ye farewell. The cringe is too much
I’m sick of these sweet king collabs
i agree. I couldn’t buy them cause all I can think of is all the dirty houses promoting them🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.