Sarah Burke #12 Jellies stash, bodadoe mash, hairy tash, always on the lash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When does Lukes Dad get to celebrate his birthday with him I wonder ? Looks like she is trying to sabotage that.

Reactions: 10
It’s so distasteful how she has Keith holding Luke as if he is his dad. He knows him 5 minutes. She is rotten to the core. How many daddies will this little boy know in his life 🤮

Reactions: 33
It’s so distasteful how she has Keith holding Luke as if he is his dad. He knows him 5 minutes. She is rotten to the core. How many daddies will this little boy know in his life 🤮
I just keep thinking if Brian was putting up as much with his girlfriend and Luke
as she does of Keith with him how would she feel?

Reactions: 13
Yesss!!! & She's blatantly doing it to piss him off she's one sick twisted petty twit. And I don't know Keith but he seems to be into it. Wheres the common decency and respect?! wasn't she ranting on bout getting Brian's wan Garda vetted?? Or am I wrong? She'd want a funt up the fuckin hole. Narcissist through and through.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yesss!!! & She's blatantly doing it to piss him off she's one sick twisted petty twit. And I don't know Keith but he seems to be into it. Wheres the common decency and respect?! wasn't she ranting on bout getting Brian's wan Garda vetted?? Or am I wrong? She'd want a funt up the fuckin hole. Narcissist through and through.
She’s so ugly on the inside. It becomes more apparent all the time. Luke never got this much attention until Keith came on the scene.

Reactions: 12
So going from a small birthday to over the top give me strength between her and grace and Denise pelo I'm bleeping sick of them all
Omg your wan denise the water wasent off the childs head today and she posting the pics.
Nothing is private with them huns

Reactions: 2
Poor Sarah is trying so hard to pretend to be the perfect family, while it is coming so naturally to Brian and Michelle because they are so in love.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Poor Sarah is trying so hard to pretend to be the perfect family, while it is coming so naturally to Brian and Michelle because they are so in love.
They're definitely more discreet . But what is that saying "Less is more ? " They don't have to shout it from the roof tops but apparently Sarah does but it's making people think it's more forced than genuine.
Surely a relationship being private is more important. That's definitely how I feel. Nobody else's business and stands more of a chance of lasting when no one knows your business.

He's clearly not the sharpest knife in the drawer allowing himself to be used by her to stick 2 fingers up at Lukes actual father......he should be ashamed of himself. He'd want to find his balls and stop being a doormat

Reactions: 13
He's clearly not the sharpest knife in the drawer allowing himself to be used by her to stick 2 fingers up at Lukes actual father......he should be ashamed of himself. He'd want to find his balls and stop being a doormat
Poor Keith has no idea, the disrespect is crazy but he has no idea, can't say anything more

Is keith English? I don't think I've ever heard him speak. He looks like one of those English lads from the tv show Ibiza weekenders. Or one of those benidorm shows 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor Keith has no idea, the disrespect is crazy but he has no idea, can't say anything more
I was gonna say he doesn’t come across that he’d know what she’s up to.. I get the feeling he may be a little slow or innocent! I’d imagine he’d also be afraid of burp and hes afraid not to toe the line.. whatever she says is gospel.. am I right 🤣

Reactions: 7
Thought the same thing like get a pic with the 3
Of them keep it private and post a pic of u and ur child on ur own is it that hard Jesus Christ she’s so desperate to look happpy and make the world think she’s happy but it’s just making her look more desperate than ever it’s pathetic her carry on jus be happy with ur child on ur own

I just keep thinking if Brian was putting up as much with his girlfriend and Luke
as she does of Keith with him how would she feel?
She go bloody crazy I can’t understand it seriously fair enough if Dey wer together a couple of years but der together a wet week and have already broke up for a period and got back together

Reactions: 10
Thought the same thing like get a pic with the 3
Of them keep it private and post a pic of u and ur child on ur own is it that hard Jesus Christ she’s so desperate to look happpy and make the world think she’s happy but it’s just making her look more desperate than ever it’s pathetic her carry on jus be happy with ur child on ur own

She go bloody crazy I can’t understand it seriously fair enough if Dey wer together a couple of years but der together a wet week and have already broke up for a period and got back together
Did you hear her say the other day I wasn't letting this boy go I cringed 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she realise that when Luke gets older, he will see all the digs Sarah has been giving to his Dad. He will hear from others all the rotten things she publicly did. The tables will turn.... and Luke will turn on her too.

Did you hear her say the other day I wasn't letting this boy go I cringed 😖
Teeth must definitely be slow to allow himself be dragged down to her level.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.