Sarah Burke #12 Jellies stash, bodadoe mash, hairy tash, always on the lash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That thing is clearly scaring her lip I can still see a full moustache looks the exact same also I have never ever heard of a woman shaving her lip is this a thing there s some difference with no filter
No update on on what % body fat she is this week must be about 12 I'd say after 1 gym session 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That thing is clearly scaring her lip I can still see a full moustache looks the exact same also I have never ever heard of a woman shaving her lip is this a thing there s some difference with no filter
No update on on what % body fat she is this week must be about 12 I'd say after 1 gym session 😉
I use the Hollywood Browser, it doesnt grow back worse,Dermaplanning is pretty popular at the moment too she should try that on her hairy molly face.

The skin is red raw, its too sensitive for a laser she'd want to put cillit bang on that.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had laser done on my lip and they do recommend shaving between sessions (if there is regrowth) and before each sessions.

Reactions: 1
What a fool, the banks actually do take into account the fact you pay rent on a monthly basis when looking at your ability to repay a mortgage but you still need to save an actual deposit 🙄🙄 anyone who saves for a mortgage will literally not step outside their door for months even years!! She doesn’t see that you have put things on hold for awhile in order to get there!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's like a broken record every weigh in.
Off topic delighted my solo journey to mom had her lovely babys
But I really hope she doesn't turn like the other insta huns.
It all full and well shareing the congrats from the other insta huns.
But at the end of the day it's your normal followers give you numbers.

Reactions: 14
She's no more saving for a mortgage than the man in the moon I bought my house 3 years ago and worked night and day to get deposit together I was definitely not away on hotel trips every month or blowing money on shite from shein. A bank would take one look at her spending and probably roll their eyes to the sky.

Reactions: 12
She's no more saving for a mortgage than the man in the moon I bought my house 3 years ago and worked night and day to get deposit together I was definitely not away on hotel trips every month or blowing money on shite from shein. A bank would take one look at her spending and probably roll their eyes to the sky.
Sure she already had the celebratory night out with Brian, when they got the mortgage and bought the house, followed by spiels about how hard they had worked, and how proud she was to have bought their own house together.

You couldn't believe daylight out of that one's mouth

• Haha
The bloated gut from wine would she ever step away from drink for a month and see her health improve.
I have a theory with the house she is lying about a mortgage and knows she will never get one but she is keeping up the illusion she is trying.
Every month theres a chat with the bank or accountant about it and then no more for another month.Who in their right mind would spend reckless on a hotel for 400euro..she would be at home with bread and jam if she was committed to this.

You mean you wish you were 9 months pregnant Sar isn't it 🙄 #happiness #forever #whenyouknowyouknow #socontent #soulmate #neverbeensohappy #hesmyperson 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's like a broken record every weigh in.
Off topic delighted my solo journey to mom had her lovely babys
But I really hope she doesn't turn like the other insta huns.
It all full and well shareing the congrats from the other insta huns.
But at the end of the day it's your normal followers give you numbers.
I thought the exact same

Reactions: 3
I have to agree, she is bullshitting about the mortgage makes her feel full of self importance. People that get mortgages sacrifice so much to get on the property ladder she doesn't have it in her.

Reactions: 10
Has she ever brought up why she lied about having one like such a strange thing to do

Poor aul Sarah!!! She's a pity. The money she's after wasting on her counselling would've been a great cash injection to her mortgage plans cause it sure as hell hasn't improved her delirium 🤭

I have a suspicion that Sarah is up to her eyeballs in credit cards. I could be wrong but I just cant see a possible way she could keep up this spending as an SW group leader. I refuse to call her a consultant as that is just ridiculous. She’s one of these people that is allll about the image and what people think of her and her life when in reality anyone with a bit of sense doesn’t believe a bit of it… the relationship, the ‘career’, the mortgage, all the big ideas, it’s all just Sarah’s fantasy of how she would like her life to be. Very immature really

Reactions: 13
Poor aul Sarah!!! She's a pity. The money she's after wasting on her counselling would've been a great cash injection to her mortgage plans cause it sure as hell hasn't improved her delirium 🤭
I bet poor single mother Sarah has a medical card, and gets free councelling🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.