Sarah Burke #12 Jellies stash, bodadoe mash, hairy tash, always on the lash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet poor single mother Sarah has a medical card, and gets free councellingšŸ™„
In all fairness its hard to get counselling on a medical card I'd imagine. I do counselling with the RCC and it sickens me iv to make donations/payments to fix something some c#@t broke in me

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
In all fairness its hard to get counselling on a medical card I'd imagine. I do counselling with the RCC and it sickens me iv to make donations/payments to fix something some c#@t broke in me
Nope, my sister gets it, was no hassle at all!

Reactions: 1
Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again, how the hell is this one a slimming world consultant? Sheā€™s basically said she only follows the plan 4 days a week??!!! The whole point is to do it every day and have syns. Sheā€™s promoting jellies and out eating and drinking all the time. Iā€™ve done SW many times and never not drank and still lost most weeks. How can she get paid to promote something thatā€™s doing the complete opposite?? Really baffles me??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't know how she goes on the piss every weekend and functions during the week. It's not surprising she's bloated

Reactions: 11
Man alive, she must have savage income to be able to go out as much and save for a mortgage, Iā€™m saving 700 a month atm and I struggle at times.

Reactions: 4
How is the name of jaysus does she not see a link between her stomach issues and pints and food ... every single weekend ..

Anyway shout out to her pcos/ibs for knowing its the weekend and lettin Sar enjoy herself šŸ„³

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's taking Grace Kelly's advice very well anyway.... she's nothing like the rest of them... SW consultants that is!!!?? BOOM!! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"don't be like the rest of them" and she common as muck, only tonight she's come as a dirty orange wrapped in Christmas paper thinkin she's so unique

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sarah the 80s called, they want their dress back. Iv no words for the badger block eyebrows. The only thing you and them brows have in commen is the size of them. MASSIVE

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sarah the 80s called, they want their dress back. Iv no words for the badger block eyebrows. The only thing you and them brows have in commen is the size of them. MASSIVE

The gĆŗna resembles a Christmas turkey in tinfoil ! Is she waiting on some dental practice to offer her Invisalign ? Since her career is now based on SM if it was me I'd be investing in the ol' braces !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The gĆŗna resembles a Christmas turkey in tinfoil ! Is she waiting on some dental practice to offer her Invisalign ? Since her career is now based on SM if it was me I'd be investing in the ol' braces !
She said when they wer in turkey ā€œmy teeth are perfect I just need whiting strips now cos Keithā€™s are whiter than mineā€ she honestly believes she is gods gift, I think sheā€™s very ugly noting pretty goin for her Iā€™m not swan princess myself but least I know it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She said when they wer in turkey ā€œmy teeth are perfect I just need whiting strips now cos Keithā€™s are whiter than mineā€ she honestly believes she is gods gift, I think sheā€™s very ugly noting pretty goin for her Iā€™m not swan princess myself but least I know it
Her teeth are dreadful, all you can see is 2 crooked front ones and the rest are so tiny they're almost invisible......i clearly have a different idea of perfect teeth to Sar.
Even if she had a nice personality then the rest of her flaws might not be so noticeable, but sadly her ugly personality just radiates from every pore of her body

Reactions: 10
What a fool, the banks actually do take into account the fact you pay rent on a monthly basis when looking at your ability to repay a mortgage but you still need to save an actual deposit šŸ™„šŸ™„ anyone who saves for a mortgage will literally not step outside their door for months even years!! She doesnā€™t see that you have put things on hold for awhile in order to get there!
Getting a mortgage is solely based on ur income. Doesn't matter one bit if u can pay rent or not. If u don't meet the earnings criteria u can forget it.

Reactions: 2
So going from a small birthday to over the top give me strength between her and grace and Denise pelo I'm bleeping sick of them all

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.