Sarah Burke #12 Jellies stash, bodadoe mash, hairy tash, always on the lash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Luke goes to his dad one NIGHT a week"
So two days.
Followed by "i parent my child every day of the week"
Looks like she counts days parenting the same way she counts her *full time job*

Reactions: 16
Bull tit. The cheek of her saying "moms" (what is she American) have issues with dad when they are on the scene all the time. Not really the case Burps Gurl.....maybe be the case in your current circle of friends. And also how hard must be be for Brian and Luke to go from living in each others lives day in and day out to now only one sleep over a week. Heartbreaking for them. And don't get me started on her parenting full time......ehhhh very loose gurl very loosely. He carted from house to house to mind him when she's in "work". Oh she gives me rage. If i was Brian I'd have a solicitors letter lashed onto her the dope so she cannot show luke nor speak about his private life. Poor luke this could all come back to him in the yard in school

Reactions: 22
"Luke goes to his dad one NIGHT a week"
So two days.
Followed by "i parent my child every day of the week"
Looks like she counts days parenting the same way she counts her *full time job*
She SICKENS my tit. That dig she got in bout her house only being a proper home now more than ever before. Acting then like she acts in best interest of the child. My duck!!! she's petty bitter selfish and that child gets passed from pillar to post while she 'works' duck right off all of us can see through you. You're beyond pathetic and when this flash in the pan relationship goes tits up there won't be one person who sympathises. I mean the sheer AMOUNT of inappropriate things said tonight. Don't get we started on her mentioning her friends man passing being the reason she's so tired and then next sentence talking bout a great party I reckon she found that horrific news an inconvenience to HER!! harsh disgusting but bleeping true. Her counsellor has done absolutely nothing to change that bleeping narcissist. Sick of her rants bout how 'happy' 'better' and over all brilliant human being she claims to be. Yet all we see here is her narcissism pettiness bitter twisted selfish disgusting liar ways. Hand on my heart I've never been a one who was bothered much by 'influencers' etc but this wan? I can't bleeping deeeeal with. I used think there was something up my hole by how she made me react but then I found here and realised I wasn't alone. She's despicable 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope Brian records her & takes her to the family court. Her behaviour is shocking. Nobody needs this empty head to do stories on co parenting or parenting in general. Leave it to the experts. Brian or his gf would not have been invited to the birthday party is she was single and we all know it. She is so bitter over the breakup still. She is a laughing stock online

Reactions: 14
She SICKENS my tit. That dig she got in bout her house only being a proper home now more than ever before. Acting then like she acts in best interest of the child. My duck!!! she's petty bitter selfish and that child gets passed from pillar to post while she 'works' duck right off all of us can see through you. You're beyond pathetic and when this flash in the pan relationship goes tits up there won't be one person who sympathises. I mean the sheer AMOUNT of inappropriate things said tonight. Don't get we started on her mentioning her friends man passing being the reason she's so tired and then next sentence talking bout a great party I reckon she found that horrific news an inconvenience to HER!! harsh disgusting but bleeping true. Her counsellor has done absolutely nothing to change that bleeping narcissist. Sick of her rants bout how 'happy' 'better' and over all brilliant human being she claims to be. Yet all we see here is her narcissism pettiness bitter twisted selfish disgusting liar ways. Hand on my heart I've never been a one who was bothered much by 'influencers' etc but this wan? I can't bleeping deeeeal with. I used think there was something up my hole by how she made me react but then I found here and realised I wasn't alone. She's despicable 🤢
Annnnnd deep breaths....

In.......out.....in......then

SCREEEEEAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

💙🤣

she gave me the rage too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Talking about her friend's mother dying and she has a smile and smirk on her face as she says it and then without taking a breath starts talking about herself. If she had real empathy with her friend and was busy working she wouldn't be so active on her Instagram. Your full of :poop: burp.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bull tit. The cheek of her saying "moms" (what is she American) have issues with dad when they are on the scene all the time. Not really the case Burps Gurl.....maybe be the case in your current circle of friends. And also how hard must be be for Brian and Luke to go from living in each others lives day in and day out to now only one sleep over a week. Heartbreaking for them. And don't get me started on her parenting full time......ehhhh very loose gurl very loosely. He carted from house to house to mind him when she's in "work". Oh she gives me rage. If i was Brian I'd have a solicitors letter lashed onto her the dope so she cannot show luke nor speak about his private life. Poor luke this could all come back to him in the yard in school
The fact she even spoke about private family stuff speaks volumes. She'd be getting no clap on the back from me for her so called single parenting. Burp is a weapon, her ex had a lucky escape. She comes across as super controlling.

• Heart
She got to wear the white dress for the party..... wasn't that the one she was on about wearing for lukes first day of school, jesus Brian looks happy and content in the reel of birthday party, fair fecks to him bet he is thanking his lucky stars he got out of that dive

Reactions: 11
Talking about her friend's mother dying and she has a smile and smirk on her face as she says it and then without taking a breath starts talking about herself. If she had real empathy with her friend and was busy working she wouldn't be so active on her Instagram. Your full of :poop: burp.
Surrrrre didn't she say she was going to not be as active and just be there for her friend?! What absolute fuckinf bullshit. Also since when did she have an actual friend? She has acquaintances at BEST. That poor girl losing her mother and having to listen to that mé féiner making it somehow about her. It's like the c*nt doesn't know how to show or feel empathy. Another narc trait. 🤮

Reactions: 12
When I lost my mam... and if my so called best friend was going on like that on insta... I'd actually buy them bags of jellies...

And duck them at her head !!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
A deeply personal story to be posting. I’d be morto for the ex.
Just an observation, but seems like the kid is in a different childcare situation every day.
Fairly handy also having weekends free if the co-parenting (sorry can we say that???) takes place then for drinking and eating.

I had such a crap day at work (full time work 40 hrs per week) not Burps 10 hours a week at best. Anyway I was just coming around and I saw her story. She needs a funt. Poor Brian the way she be littles him and puts him down. Sorry rant over

Reactions: 5
It's the child that will end up in therapy yet, mark my words. She's out of control.

I believe she has been trying to rise Brian these past few weeks and he's not taking the bait. She invited him to the party to rub his face in it and I'd say her plan didn't flourish. In fact she may have witnessed a very happy and in love Brian. She's so desperate for his attention. Poor Teeth is a bit of a "God help us" and doesn't even cop what's going on around him.

Reactions: 15
She is a scandal.There are little girls and boys in Luke's class who will never know the love of a father and little Luke has his dad anytime at the end of the phone.She is rotten.
She is seething because Michelle was in her house for the party and they were happy right in front of her.She probably bate Keith when they were gone because it got to her so much.
She put up a pic of her Brian and Luke from his birthday party reel and cut herself out of it,cut herself out!!!

I thought she was drunk in the sweet king videos until she popped up in the Commons in her blazer.

And as for that wrap today...god bless and protect the misfortune of a doctor that has to give her a colonoscopy because they will be pebbledashed with a months supply of chicken and ham from her hairy arse.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She is a scandal.There are little girls and boys in Luke's class who will never know the love of a father and little Luke has his dad anytime at the end of the phone.She is rotten.
She is seething because Michelle was in her house for the party and they were happy right in front of her.She probably bate Keith when they were gone because it got to her so much.
She put up a pic of her Brian and Luke from his birthday party reel and cut herself out of it,cut herself out!!!

I thought she was drunk in the sweet king videos until she popped up in the Commons in her blazer.

And as for that wrap today...god bless and protect the misfortune of a doctor that has to give her a colonoscopy because they will be pebbledashed with a months supply of chicken and ham from her hairy arse.
Ah sure she is grand again, it Tuesday no mention of it she must have forgot 🙄

I cannot believe she cut Brian’s Gf outta the picture. God she is a jealous cow.

Reactions: 2
Ah sure she is grand again, it Tuesday no mention of it she must have forgot 🙄

I cannot believe she cut Brian’s Gf outta the picture. God she is a jealous cow.
No it was a picture of Sarah Luke and Brian..she actually cut herself out😂😂🤭

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.