Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am just sad we haven’t gotten our weekly weight loss update. I was enjoying guessing her weight correctly each week before she would make it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am just sad we haven’t gotten our weekly weight loss update. I was enjoying guessing her weight correctly each week before she would make it up.
Well you can take it that she's definitely gained cos if she was down an ounce she would have been straight on to tell us all. Or lie about it like she usually does 😂😂

Reactions: 9
a sad week cos she got pushed down the housing list

a sad week cos Brian finally grew a pair and got full custody of Lewk Buckley (sad cos no more maintenance €€), cos we all know #Lewkwho?

a sad week cos her fmailia are gone on holidays and didn’t offer to take Lewk Buckley

a sad week cos she heard Brian & Michelle are getting married in September

a sad week cos she gained maintained again
I actually heard recently that Brian and partner bought a house so maybe that’s her sad week.
I dunno if it’s true or not it’s just what I’ve heard and they have moved house 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Brilliant 🤣 Biden looks like he ate all the pies too 🤣🤣🤣
He should sign up for RENEW YOU 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Omg she will go mad . About time brian showed a photo of his lovely family . Not that he needs to prove he sees luke to any one . But to piss Sarah off 🎉🎉🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Brilliant 🤣 Biden looks like he ate all the pies too 🤣🤣🤣
He does! No wonder Luke is so thin, he probably doesn't get a look in with his fat parents eating everything
---
Omg she will go mad . About time brian showed a photo of his lovely family . Not that he needs to prove he sees luke to any one . But to piss Sarah off 🎉🎉🎉
Michelle posted this, it's her profile pic lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Baaaahahahhahahahahaha hilarious 😆

so he must have some kind of relationship with the child! Jesus Christ she is one sick puppy

• Haha
So true a happy little boy being normal with his dad sister and step mom and brother

Reactions: 22
His sister on the other side is cute as a button. I can't wait for the meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The reel seems too big to post but @Bettie and anyone else who wants to see the reel go to this website

Type in sarahburke_x

Then scroll across to reels and it is the second reel on the grid. Hope this helps.

View attachment 2997678
Thank you so much @Foxy Roxy! Resting in a food coma after Father’s Day dinner and just had a look. 28 or 29 clips of Luke & Keith before Isabella. That’s desperate carry on. Don’t get me wrong, it’s good she didn’t overlook Luke in favour of Isabella but a bit of balance would be good.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I wonder does the poor child call the 2 of them dad? 🙈
I'd say he does, god love him really when you think about it it's very sad on him. Burps told him to call Keet dad and then he goes to his real dad's house and calls him dad, if he mentions Keet when he's there does he call him Dad or Keet 🤔 poor child. And imagine if he started calling Michelle Mam, there would be bleeping murders from Burps!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.