Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will hit the roof now. I’d say we will get a few days of silence like we normally do when this type of thing happens. Did we get the weigh in results but they were deleted?

Reactions: 13
Keith will have to talk her down of a ledge when she sees that photo and what a gorgeous family photo it is too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She will hit the roof now. I’d say we will get a few days of silence like we normally do when this type of thing happens. Did we get the weigh in results but they were deleted?
It’s not like she can tell them take it down, when she has him constantly up in her page

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So Sarah weighed in Saturday and was up 4 pounds and she was demented about it because she was so good. And the reason she was up the 4 pounds was because she hadn't slept because she was upset over something local.
Then this morning she weighed and was down 5 pounds so she lost 1 pound this week. Like WTAF 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yea she posted in the renew you group that she weighed in yesterday and she was 4lb up. But then weighed in this morning and was 5lb down. So she's calling it that she's down 1lb. And saying she was only up 4lb yesterday cos she was very sad and not able to sleep because of something that happened locally that's on her mind. So basically she's full of tit as usual 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is she really making the passing of a young man all about herself? She is a sick individual 😡

1000006118.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Did that sad bleep screenshot his post on his private page to blast it to 50k people? 😂😂😂😂 “see Brian, he loves leek more than you and Michelle” 😂😂😂😂 duck me if she put this effort into losing weight she’d be on a catwalk by now 😂😂😂
They're all pathetic if you ask me, all trying to get one up on each other. Supposed adults in their 30s! How sad 😒 But I'd say she's livid with the family picture!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
they’re not blood related 🙈 wonder was this today? Burps with her “oh you’ll be watching leek from the sidelines” dig but leek is with his dad 😂
The level of deranged is commitable now 😂 keet will use all of this insanity against her when he goes for full custody of belly in future….”see on this Father’s Day judge, she pretended her son wasn’t with his father but I was on Father’s Day for parental alienation, she’s vicious judge” I can see it now, madge & keet the dynamic nuggie eating duo taking burps to task 😂
---
Is she really making the passing of a young man all about herself? She is a sick individual 😡

View attachment 2998364
Yup, I’d say keet was told to call sick so she could “count today as a blessing and hold him close” if that young man was my family I’d punch her baby teeth in while she scoffed her sausage rolls, the bleeping evil twisted nasty bleep. She’s only raging keyrings cancer is gone as she can’t be the victim cancer paitent daughter now like she was for beddy

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yea she posted in the renew you group that she weighed in yesterday and she was 4lb up. But then weighed in this morning and was 5lb down. So she's calling it that she's down 1lb. And saying she was only up 4lb yesterday cos she was very sad and not able to sleep because of something that happened locally that's on her mind. So basically she's full of tit as usual 😂😂
for someone who has now, allegedly, done 2 weeks of 10k steps a day plus workouts (except one day where she only did 8k steps) how tf is she only down a pound if she’s in a calorie deficit? First week I get cos body storming water and I. Shock that she’s moving, but week 2 and only down a pound (if that’s even true)? Bull tit burps, bullshit

Reactions: 10
Weirdcat can u repost the 4 pound up 5 pound down post.. if u can .. no worries if u cant 💙
It was removed so as not to doxx herself but this is basically what it said...

She weighed in Saturday and was up 4 pounds and she was demented about it because she was so good but it was impossible to be up. But she hadn't slept because she was upset over something local that had happened.
She got up this morning and weighed again and was down 5 pounds. So she actually lost 1 pound but because she hadn't slept and was all over the place her weight showed as being up the day before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She has that poor old ladies house like a pig sty. Laughing at the little weights on the floor 🦖

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.