Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luke actually looks happy here, and not like a performing monkey like he does in Burps photos and videos. I think he always looks like he's afraid of his life to do something wrong when Burps posts him
He has the same ears as his brother.

God help the pair of them.

To be fair it’s not the first time Michelle has retaliated to Burps shite and who can blame the girl. Only problem is once it’s brought up here it usually disappears I’d imagine it’s by order of the Porky Burpers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be fair it’s not the first time Michelle has retaliated to Burps shite and who can blame the girl. Only problem is once it’s brought up here it usually disappears I’d imagine it’s by order of the Porky Burpers 😂
She has some neck to tell them to take down photos while she sits back and posts reel after reel 😂😂 But then again it's Burps we are talking about 😂😂

Reactions: 11
For the big “influencer” that she is, you’d think she would acknowledge her own father on Father’s Day, but no! She’s so fuckn bitter towards Brian that she undoubtedly spent all week constructing that reel to try to get a dig at him, while himself and the woman he loves, were laughing their holes off at her and most likely had a lovely day, not one bit worried about burpzilla and the gingivitis ginger! So now we know why you weren’t on Rejew You all week u sad sad woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought Keet was going to spend father's day on the sidelines cheering Luke on, but it seems Luke spend father's day with his actual father 🤔🤔 Telling porkies again Burps I see 😂😂😂 Good on Michelle for posting that photo and letting people know that Brian is in his sons life. As someone said here earlier a dignified silence can only last so long when someone (Burps) is constantly prodding you

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ah lovely family pic and Luke and his dad, that has nothing to do with him

Reactions: 4
Luke actually looks happy here, and not like a performing monkey like he does in Burps photos and videos. I think he always looks like he's afraid of his life to do something wrong when Burps posts him
He looks absolutely thrilled 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Someone asked for the zoom on Friday and she just replied today 🤣 girl doesn't work weekends xoxo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
That little one is the image of Luke, like god its all so sad. That's his father and that's his step sister. But Burps makes out keet is the da and belly his first sister. Poor luke, can't see this ending well

Reactions: 4
so let me get this straight, she weighed in and was 4 pound up, then weighed the next day and was 5lbs down meaning a loss of one pound.
sarah if this is the scales your using then it’s no wonder you’ve no bleeping clue what you weigh. no scales should be fluctuating by 9lbs, you also couldn’t possibly be reading those weights even if you’d died yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 14
be careful, you’ve given yourself away there now with the layout of your blacked out response! I’d be deleting the attachment if you can.
I just reported it there @Weirdcat so if you can't delete it admin might take it down now. Don't want you getting found out x
---
So she was very sad and not sleeping over something that happened locally, must be the man who works in Keith's place that died that she's on about. Way to make a tragedy all about yourself Burps 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.