Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screen record for the blocked please? Awful pity she can't get past her bitterness for Luke's sake. Brian must have hurt her badly but she can't pass on that hurt to their son, it's not right.

Michelle should, and has every right, to post pics of Brian and his kids for Father's Day.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's obvious that the video, which mainly featured Luke, was intended to take a dig at Brian. Sarah put a lot of effort into choosing clips of Keith and Luke, while his own daughter was barely shown.
Sarah's bitterness overshadowed the entire video. I've never seen her put this much effort into other reels for any other occasions/special days, Luke doesn't even receive this much attention on his birthday. Sarah didn't even give her own Dad didn't a little mention today.
That Father's Day video for Keith was only designed to annoy and spite Brian. Ultimately, it will just be Luke who suffers and left emotionally scarred from all Sarah's games 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
If I was Michelle I’d post of photo of a Luke with his baby sister (who is his double) and Brian and stick it up, it would send the other one who’s insanely jealous over the edge.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If I was Michelle I’d post of photo of a Luke with his baby sister (who is his double) and Brian and stick it up, it would send the other one who’s insanely jealous over the edge.
She would have a bleeping meltdown🤣🤣

I just seen a girl on instagram has two kids two different fathers and she shows what the child does for his stepdad and his real dad and its amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I always knew she was a c🎀🎀t boat… that reel is the c🎀🎀tiest thing she’s ever done. I am not a teeth fan boat… it’s his 1st official Father’s Day and I am not taking away from him being in Lewk Buckleys life. That reel was all about his girlfriends kid and feck all about his biological child his 1st born she is something else the post should’ve been about Itsabelly and her DAD and ok Sayra acknowledge he is good to Lewk Buckley boat make his 1st Father’s Day about him and his daughter. Rant over 🤣 maybe not she didn’t even mention Jack or put a rain🎀 💫

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m a stepmother and if my husband disrespected the mother of his children like that I’d run for the hills.

I've 4 kids and if I made a social media post about "my family" that was 99.999 percent one single child and the rest looked like they were totally unimportant to me, the guilt would be like a knife in my stomach.

Even on my grid I make sure I roughly feature them all the same if I post anything about them.

Her son is clearly just a pawn to her, a means to hurt an ex (an ex she cheated on and drove away with her cuntiness). As others said, she doesn't make reels like that about Luke in his own birthday , that whole thing was just to get the knife in.

TLDR: bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
TLDR: bleep.
👏👏👏 concise, love it! 😂
---
I always knew she was a c🎀🎀t boat… that reel is the c🎀🎀tiest thing she’s ever done. I am not a teeth fan boat… it’s his 1st official Father’s Day and I am not taking away from him being in Lewk Buckleys life. That reel was all about his girlfriends kid and feck all about his biological child his 1st born she is something else the post should’ve been about Itsabelly and her DAD and ok Sayra acknowledge he is good to Lewk Buckley boat make his 1st Father’s Day about him and his daughter. Rant over 🤣 maybe not she didn’t even mention Jack or put a rain🎀 💫
Are you serious?? Nothing about Jack??

Someone share for the love of God!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So she made a video but only added 99.9% of luke and duck all of his real child shows what a twisted bleep she is 😤😤😤
That’s the real Burp right there, you let the mask slip there, whoopsie! She revolts me

Reactions: 20
If she wasn’t trying to use that video as a dog to Brian then why not post mainly videos of Luke, Keith and Isabella when they are all together. I’m sure she has enough footage of all 3 of them in the one video/photo.
Sour woman.
Keith if your reading this I’d run fast before she comes galloping down that aisle

Reactions: 11
👏👏👏 concise, love it! 😂
---

Are you serious?? Nothing about Jack??

Someone share for the love of God!
The reel seems too big to post but @Bettie and anyone else who wants to see the reel go to this website

Type in sarahburke_x

Then scroll across to reels and it is the second reel on the grid. Hope this helps.

Screenshot_20240616-135702_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Have we got our fake weight loss result this week yet?
Not a mention of weight loss this week so I'd say she's up about 5lb and trying to think of what to claim she's down even though she's showing absolutely no sign of any weight loss.

Reactions: 10
I would imagine she will delete fairly quickly.
The comment underneath about bawling...... Like WHAT? Strange
Just goes to shows that the busy boss witch is sitting on her fat hole at home keeping an eye on comments cos that's been deleted already 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I wonder how Cracked-Tooth-Keetttt feels about the fact that Brian lives rent free in her fat head and consumes her every thought

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.