Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super slimming moms post is definitely a dig at burps 💯
Fair play to Teresa, regardless of what went on with her and the kids Dad she always acknowledges him and includes him in family photos. Others could learn a thing or 2 from her about co-parenting

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If u are ugly inside it shows outside, that’s why her nose is growing, she’s getting big spots, her moustache would make super Mario jealous, her heads thick in grease and she’s getting fatter by the week, she’s full of hate and ugliness inside and it’s making her even uglier to look at. I’m sure that video is not hurting Brian he’s probably looking at it and thanking his lucky stars he got away from such a venomous bleep.
PS the baby sucking on Keets nose is one the weirdest and creepiest things I’ve ever seen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Lewk Buckley is due to make his 1st holy communion next year. What is she going to do then ? Surely his real dad isn’t gonna take a step back 🎀 wouldn’t surprise me if she moves him schools for September and he doesn’t get to have his day with his friends 😡

Reactions: 20
If u are ugly inside it shows outside, that’s why her nose is growing, she’s getting big spots, her moustache would make super Mario jealous, her heads thick in grease and she’s getting fatter by the week, she’s full of hate and ugliness inside and it’s making her even uglier to look at. I’m sure that video is not hurting Brian he’s probably looking at it and thanking his lucky stars he got away from such a venomous bleep.
PS the baby sucking on Keets nose is one the weirdest and creepiest things I’ve ever seen
Hopefully Brian sees it and just laughs at her pathetic attempt to have Keet take his place in Luke's life. I've serious sympathy for Brian having to deal with Burp, I'd say it's like co-parenting with Satan. And Keet going along with it aswell the big fool. He will know all about it if him and Burps ever break up and he's on the receiving end of her toxic bitterness. If anything it just shows how pathetic and sad her life must be. Years on from her and Brian's split, she's engaged to a man who's apparently the love of her life, and she's still spending her days trying to get one over on her ex. It reeks of someone who is extremely unhappy and has never moved on.

Reactions: 28
She's an embarrassment, that real was just a dig a Brian... Can you imagine the bitter demented head by her choosing all this video's to post. Wouldn't you dedicate and acknowledge Keith's first father's day to Isabella.. Burke is physco still not over the ex.

Reactions: 21
She is so bitter, Brian left her because she cheated and in typical cheater form they rarely accept responsibility for their actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope Brian and Michelle are having a right laugh over that reel, she’s a pity at this stage tell me your not over your ex without telling me your not over your ex.

Reactions: 17
The poisonous witch hasn’t gotten enough attention posting it 8 hours ago, 2 hours ago she shared it to her story then too, probs to see has Michelle or other aunt seen it so she can now if her nasty woman behaviour reached its intended audience 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Wonder how will Sarah feel when teet is shacked up with his new bird and she's kicked to the kerb. When teet is posting videos of belly with her stepmother and wishing the new bird a happy Mother's Day. She's a shocking excuse of a mother to do this to Luke And teet is every bit as bad to allow her. Karma Sarah.... Karma!!!,

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wonder how will Sarah feel when teet is shacked up with his new bird and she's kicked to the kerb. When teet is posting videos of belly with her stepmother and wishing the new bird a happy Mother's Day. She's a shocking excuse of a mother to do this to Luke And teet is every bit as bad to allow her. Karma Sarah.... Karma!!!,
She deserves everything she gets...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
God that reel is PATHETIC 🙄 she loves a bit of drama the bleeping fat monstrosity 🙄 I don’t understand all these public declarations of wishing people happy Father’s Day/ happy birthday just every occasion. It’s bleeping weird. Just text or call them! Why does everything have to be so public? She’s a horrible bitter bleep and I would feel sorry for anyone that has to co parent with her. Imagine having a link to that horrible bitter bleep for the rest of your life?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
posting once didn’t get her the validation she needs so posts it again. you’d swear Keet was over seas fighting a war. he’s literally in bed next to you, wish him happy father’s day like a normal person and duck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'd say it's killing her not being on talking her usual shite on her stories. But she has to keep up the pretense that she's having a "sad week" to her renew you members so will have to stay off to pretend somethings wrong 🙄

Reactions: 15
allow her? Does burps look like someone who would listen to ANYONE? She couldn’t care less, there’s no talking to the likes of her. I’d say she‘s like a demon if you even question her slightly

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.