Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can't get over the absolute bleeping neck of her, claiming she's been up all night crying and so upset that she can't even do her bleeping job. All because a man that she didn't bleeping know, never bleeping met, had no bleeping connection to, passed away.
She's a dangerous lazy bleep, only looking for any excuse to gorge herself stupid and laze around in her pigsty.
That family was nothing to do with her, so how dare she use his death for content.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Spotted Sarah and Keith in the wild yesterday in clancys, obviously the sadness (whatever is going on) didn’t stop them miss out on a few drinks 🍻🍻🍻
Why am I not surprised. So she spent the whole night Friday night crying and her eyes were red raw from bawling 🤥🤥 but she managed to pull herself together to go to the pub on Saturday 😂😂😂😂 It's worse she's getting 🤦‍♀️😂

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Ya within the first year I think 🙈
---

Sure Michelle has been on here since she got with Brian posting nonsense about maintenance & how stunning she is 😂😂 they are all as bad as each other. One picture doesn’t mean a whole lot. A responsible parent would put a stop to this tit on her public account but sure he’s still waiting for the court 😂😂
But we actually don't know if they been to court or not do you really think sarah is going to come on and say that

Reactions: 4
But we actually don't know if they been to court or not do you really think sarah is going to come on and say that
Well if one picture was shared here immediately I’m sure we would have heard it by now. Obviously we’ll never know for sure but 🤷🏻‍♀️ a real parent protecting that kid wouldn’t share anything. He has been through such a lot in a short few years.

Reactions: 3
she has nothing to post so claiming to be sad about the death of someone she didn’t know is her excuse. how weird!!

the fact there is photo evidence of luke with his dad shows she lies, she said he doesn’t see him.

anyone know the total weight loss lol

Reactions: 17
Sure Michelle has been on here since she got with Brian posting nonsense about maintenance & how stunning she is 😂😂 they are all as bad as each other. One picture doesn’t mean a whole lot. A responsible parent would put a stop to this tit on her public account but sure he’s still waiting for the court 😂😂
I’d imagine Michelle would’ve been like the thousands of other people I’ve seen today posting Father’s Day wishes on social media regardless of whatever shite this overweight heifer posted. I’d imagine she’s happy with her life and family and doesn’t need to be posting anything in retaliation, just a nice family picture and a few words, not like the reels and endless essays of illiterate crap burps posts. And imagine if she posted a picture without Lewk she’d still get slated by some here. At the end of the day Sarah is a lying bitter bleep who is emotionally abusing her young son and uses him for cheap digs at his father. At least he looks genuinely happy in that picture, there’s more happiness in his wee face, he’s just a performing monkey to his ‘mother’. Burps is a bleep end of

• Heart
Reactions: 35
This is the first time I've seen Bidens daughter and I have to say it - can we just admit that ye are all always saying she looks like Luke just to get under Sarah's skin? Cos they are nothing alike whatsoever 🙈

While we're at it Luke is nothing like his dad and in fact Luke and Belly are the image of each other !! And both look like Betty!!

Seriously every time I come on here I feel I'm being gaslit 🤣🤣
pic of his sister when she was younger was a copy paste of Lewk. Biden has put on weight, when he was not heavier, lewk was a copy paste of him. Not gaslit honestly 😂 maybe someone can find the baby/skimmer Biden pics lol

Reactions: 5
I’d imagine Michelle would’ve been like the thousands of other people I’ve seen today posting Father’s Day wishes on social media regardless of whatever shite this overweight heifer posted. I’d imagine she’s happy with her life and family and doesn’t need to be posting anything in retaliation, just a nice family picture and a few words, not like the reels and endless essays of illiterate crap burps posts. And imagine if she posted a picture without Lewk she’d still get slated by some here. At the end of the day Sarah is a lying bitter bleep who is emotionally abusing her young son and uses him for cheap digs at his father. At least he looks genuinely happy in that picture, there’s more happiness in his wee face, he’s just a performing monkey to his ‘mother’. Burps is a bleep end of
Listen I can’t stand Sarah. I’ve been on here from day 1. Michelle has spent enough time on here spreading lies & bigging herself up. They are all assholes in my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Listen I can’t stand Sarah. I’ve been on here from day 1. Michelle has spent enough time on her spreading lies & bigging herself up. They are all assholes in my eyes.
Agreed, but if Michelle being petty gets us a green blazer rant we’re desperately craving for some excitement and laughs, I’ll send her a Ross heaneys voucherrrrrrr (coz burps loves vouchers) in the post 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Agreed, but if Michelle being petty gets us a green blazer rant we’re desperately craving for some excitement and laughs, I’ll send her a Ross heaneys voucherrrrrrr (coz burps loves vouchers) in the post 😂
I’d love a nodding dog video 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why am I not surprised. So she spent the whole night Friday night crying and her eyes were red raw from bawling 🤥🤥 but she managed to pull herself together to go to the pub on Saturday 😂😂😂😂 It's worse she's getting 🤦‍♀️😂
she was booked for a wash and blow dry too. She wouldn’t have missed that either

Reactions: 2
At least Luke gets the do fun stuff with his dad, Sarah wouldn’t even bring him to the shop 🙄

Reactions: 22
Biden needs to update his Facebook page - there’s still loads of pics of him and burps on it 😲😲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Did Burps forget her own father today and her uncle who she always thinks of :ROFLMAO: or are they only mentioned to sell jellies and cufflinks :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did Burps forget her own father today and her uncle who she always thinks of :ROFLMAO: or are they only mentioned to sell jellies and cufflinks :unsure:
Burps has never put up much about her father, he featured when he was sick so she could get sympathy for herself, he features in background of tik toks and other videos that he’s clearly uncomfortable in, he has given her a few spins and done a few odd jobs but they don’t seem particularly close. She didn’t need to use him today to annoy anyone and she didn’t need a favour from him so he didn’t feature. Burps only has interest in ppl when it benefits her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
She's a twisted narcissistic compulsive liar... Nasty woman. Shur we all know the father's day post would be on another level just a dig at Brian... When Luke is older he can read be told how his own mother treated him emotionally and mentally abuse.
she's getting married and still obsessed with Brian 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.