Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
January 2022
---
It was removed so as not to doxx herself but this is basically what it said...

She weighed in Saturday and was up 4 pounds and she was demented about it because she was so good but it was impossible to be up. But she hadn't slept because she was upset over something local that had happened.
She got up this morning and weighed again and was down 5 pounds. So she actually lost 1 pound but because she hadn't slept and was all over her weight showed as being up the day before.
she hardly meant she was down 5lbs this week? As in the 4 gain yesterday was wrong and she’s actually down 5.nodecimalplacesthisweek

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was removed so as not to doxx herself but this is basically what it said...

She weighed in Saturday and was up 4 pounds and she was demented about it because she was so good but it was impossible to be up. But she hadn't slept because she was upset over something local that had happened.
She got up this morning and weighed again and was down 5 pounds. So she actually lost 1 pound but because she hadn't slept and was all over the place her weight showed as being up the day before.
Thank you xx

So basically shes a lying sack of tit 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not from Cork, so I don’t know the young man who passed away (RIP) but can you imagine if some of his family saw Sarah’s carry on. She's making his passing all about her, saying she couldn't fulfill her commitments to Renew You and other work and that she had to take a day or two off to get herself together. She mentioned being up all night crying and gaining 4 pounds as a result, then posted a long message about it on her Instagram. She's nothing but a selfish witch and is turning a situation that has nothing to do with her into something that is all about her 🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
They're all pathetic if you ask me, all trying to get one up on each other. Supposed adults in their 30s! How sad 😒 But I'd say she's livid with the family picture!
I couldn’t agree more. 4 children between them & none of them fit for it with the stupid carry on.

Reactions: 6
I fell down a rabbit hole...Brian, Michelle and family are going to mallorca at the end of this month.. watch this space

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I couldn’t agree more. 4 children between them & none of them fit for it with the stupid carry on.
I would normally agree but I think there's only so much poking Sarah can do to Biden and Michelle before they react. She's basically insinuated for the past couple of years to 50k people that Luke has no relationship with his real dad and that Biden is an absent father when it's clear now that he's very much a part of Luke's life. I'd have flipped a long time ago 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 33
This is the first time I've seen Bidens daughter and I have to say it - can we just admit that ye are all always saying she looks like Luke just to get under Sarah's skin? Cos they are nothing alike whatsoever 🙈

While we're at it Luke is nothing like his dad and in fact Luke and Belly are the image of each other !! And both look like Betty!!

Seriously every time I come on here I feel I'm being gaslit 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
This is the first time I've seen Bidens daughter and I have to say it - can we just admit that ye are all always saying she looks like Luke just to get under Sarah's skin? Cos they are nothing alike whatsoever 🙈

While we're at it Luke is nothing like his dad and in fact Luke and Belly are the image of each other !! And both look like Betty!!

They were the image of eachother when she was smaller and a new baby and at belly’s age. She has changed though with growing and looks less like him in the new photo.
Lewk is the ringer of his dad from Brian’s younger pics with burps, the same eye shape and all which belly also weirdly has so must also be a Burke feature but Lewk is his fathers double when he was younger and slimmer.
Belly is her mothers schnozze nosed double which will only grow more unfortunate as she ages and loses any cute baby features she has now 🫢

• Haha
Didn’t he get Michelle poled very quickly??
Ya within the first year I think 🙈
---
I would normally agree but I think there's only so much poking Sarah can do to Biden and Michelle before they react. She's basically insinuated for the past couple of years to 50k people that Luke has no relationship with his real dad and that Biden is an absent father when it's clear now that he's very much a part of Luke's life. I'd have flipped a long time ago 😂😂😂😂
Sure Michelle has been on here since she got with Brian posting nonsense about maintenance & how stunning she is 😂😂 they are all as bad as each other. One picture doesn’t mean a whole lot. A responsible parent would put a stop to this tit on her public account but sure he’s still waiting for the court 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Luke and Isabella don't look alike at all and I do think Abigail is like Luke when he was younger. Brian has put on a few pounds but Luke definitely looks like him. No gaslighting at all. You say it's your first time seeing her but a lot of us seen her since birth growing up.

Luke & his sister on the other side look nothing alike 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Spotted Sarah and Keith in the wild yesterday in clancys, obviously the sadness (whatever is going on) didn’t stop them miss out on a few drinks 🍻🍻🍻

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I don't know why everyone is so shocked that Brian actually sees Luke. It's been said on here countless times that he's been seen out with him and she's been caught out with pre records on her Instagram of the poor child. She's the biggest liar going and we don't know how Keith handles it either as people come on here saying Keith told Brian to go do one but all those posters with their local knowledge have all disappeared. Keith is probably allergic to listening her shite on about all this drama but she's the one keeping it lit to play the sympathy card. No wonder Michelle posts a picture of the family because that poor child does actually have people interested in him because his mother only shows an interest when she's trying to get one over on Brian ffs.

Even if Brian took her to court can he actually get some sort of legal input that would stop her from posting the child on her public account? Similar to Aoibhe Devlin and her ex in that whatever is going on behind closed doors is taking forever to iron out and they're going tit for tat at eachother on their accounts 🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.