Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That little one is the image of Luke, like god its all so sad. That's his father and that's his step sister. But Burps makes out keet is the da and belly his first sister. Poor luke, can't see this ending well
Half sister

Reactions: 5
Hate that phrase half sister. Sister none the less.
Same it's completely ignorant. My stepkids would never refer to their brothers and sisters as half whatever.
---
And just when I think she can't stoop any lower she's excusing her laziness with the death of someone she doesn't know. That renew jew joke should be banned off instagram for scamming people.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The weight loss story and the crying all Friday night over some other people's loss is just crazy 🫤 She's delusional the phone should be taken off her. I'd say Keith is so thick to realize how deranged she is. 🤷🏼

Reactions: 15
Why is she not announcing her weight loss on her page anymore? Someone obviously didn’t like us keeping track of everything.

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but after reading that spiel she is so full of tit!! She cares about no one but herself!!

Reactions: 11
Why is she not announcing her weight loss on her page anymore? Someone obviously didn’t like us keeping track of everything.
I'd say she's after totally confusing herself with all her fake numbers and doesn't know what lie she told last 😂😂😂 Besides imagine coming on Instagram saying she was up 4lb on Saturday and down 5lb on Sunday 😂😂😂😂 Like that's crazy talk, she would be laughed off her page. I really don't know what kind of people she has signed up to renew you who continually pay her when its clear as day she's not losing any weight. And then she can't be bothered actually running her group, and uses someone else's tragedy as a reason to not be running her group for nearly a week 😳 She's bat tit crazy but anyone paying her has to be the same. Now I know her member numbers are half made up aswell but even if she has 5 people paying her 25 quid a month, that's 5 absolute lunatics in the world 😂😂

Not you @Weirdcat you're doing God's work being a mole for us 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No not a thing, just posted about Keet to get another dig in at Biden. She only posted about her own father when he was sick for a bit of sympathy and attention. Seems to have forgotten about him today!
Very strange she didn't post about her own Da ..

Reactions: 9
“Keet said its stunning” she cant breathe in it its that tight and the strap is sitting funny because uve shoved yourself into it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sarah being paid for an ad - first dress is two years old and up her hole, dress two is like a straight jacket on her and she can’t even breath in it, outfit three is a shirt that also doesn’t fit it’s gaping at the boobs and looks ridiculous. Is she actually being paid for this nonsense? It’s like a comedy reel more than a serious ad
---
One on the left is last April , when she was preggers . One on the right is today . Can anyone see a difference ??
Yeah she’s bigger and uglier now

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.