Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah being paid for an ad - first dress is two years old and up her hole, dress two is like a straight jacket on her and she can’t even breath in it, outfit three is a shirt that also doesn’t fit it’s gaping at the boobs and looks ridiculous. Is she actually being paid for this nonsense? It’s like a comedy reel more than a serious ad
---

Yeah she’s bigger and uglier now
Totally thought the same . State of her. And the nose has even got bigger and fatter

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Very…,and if she doesn’t keep them sweet I’d be fairly certain Tina girl herself will report burps to the council for not actually living there either 😂
So if Tina has her down as living there and is getting charged rent for her and the two kids who's paying that maybe that's the problem she doesn't want to pay because she's also paying rent elsewhere 🤔

Reactions: 4
When her dad was sick, she was always trying to get him into her stories or mention him. She is a total user and will use anyone that she can make their story about herself.

Reactions: 24
Ehhhh does anyone know why Sarah is still struggling to fit into a 16 and would have got the 18 but the dress doesn't go up to that size......but she's apparently down over 2 stone at this stage 🤔🤔🤔 She's the only person I've ever known to lose over 2 stone and still be the same size 😂😂😂 Make it make sense Burps 🤔
And why has the same dress fit her for the last 2 years even though the weight is falling off her 🤔🤔
She should really think all her lies through before she tells them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So if Tina has her down as living there and is getting charged rent for her and the two kids who's paying that maybe that's the problem she doesn't want to pay because she's also paying rent elsewhere 🤔
She would still be down as living in Tina's to get a council house,that's why she hasn't said anything about the new gaff,time to let the council aware of her tik tok- Instagram me thinks😜

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She posted a pic yesterday of herself and teeth in the JEEP before they trotted off to clancys and she was wearing that one shouldered top she got on shein for sinead curvy styles launch night amd o specifically remember her saying how huge it was on her and she shouldn't of worn it bla bla bla and too be fair it was too big on her, a 3xl I think she admitted to buying at the time. Anyway she was wearing it last night in the pic and it looks bet to her yet she has lost 2 stone since the last time

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ya within the first year I think 🙈
---

Sure Michelle has been on here since she got with Brian posting nonsense about maintenance & how stunning she is 😂😂 they are all as bad as each other. One picture doesn’t mean a whole lot. A responsible parent would put a stop to this tit on her public account but sure he’s still waiting for the court 😂😂
Was the picture Michelle put up yesterday? Who saw them in Clancy s? Were they with the kids/her family???
Did Burps forget her own father today and her uncle who she always thinks of :ROFLMAO: or are they only mentioned to sell jellies and cufflinks :unsure:
they only get the
She posted a pic yesterday of herself and teeth in the JEEP before they trotted off to clancys and she was wearing that one shouldered top she got on shein for sinead curvy styles launch night amd o specifically remember her saying how huge it was on her and she shouldn't of worn it bla bla bla and too be fair it was too big on her, a 3xl I think she admitted to buying at the time. Anyway she was wearing it last night in the pic and it looks bet to her yet she has lost 2 stone since the last time
were they without the kids yesterday? So did Keith spend his first Father’s Day in a pub?

Reactions: 3
Keith the hero said don't send the dress back it is stunning on you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2999333
That man bleeping haaaaates her 😳

Also, that cut out hole isn't her? Wasn't she tipping about Turkey or somewhere that time with a green and cream number with cut outs on both sides?! Possibly the same holiday as the Bishop Brennan Cape thundering out of the revolving door 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't even know where to start with her "try on" the "keet says it's stunning" dress is an awful fit & her body language is saying the same, she's fierce uncomfortable the way she has her shoulders up into her neck, the hair down to cover herself up as much as possible, the fat rolls on her upper under arms, sweet jesus & the tan is woeful, although I think she's doing beds for the wedding.

The shorts/shirt get up, the hair, she's a walking traveller (bad) imitation.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That man bleeping haaaaates her 😳

Also, that cut out hole isn't her? Wasn't she tipping about Turkey or somewhere that time with a green and cream number with cut outs on both sides?! Possibly the same holiday as the Bishop Brennan Cape thundering out of the revolving door 🙊
She was, it was elevenarife, you’ve a meticulous memory 😆
IMG_0893.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh I didn’t think Tina’s house was council so they’d not be charging rent for burps, I think Tina and letting charged their own rent (as they’re within their rights to) and keet said duck off) it’s been said here Tina charged for partners to sleep over so I don’t think it’s official rent to the council if you get me, she was paying her parents to live there to cover her bills but is probably claiming overcrowding and homelessness to the council having to live with her mother
And father and her kids so burps gets a council house quicker even though they’re squatting in the old ladies house 😂 so my point was if she pissed Tina off enough, Tina will report burps to the council and say she’s not living in mine anymore to scupper burps plans for a free gaf 😂 the fact they rob from eachother, they seem petty enough for this carry on

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why is she lying saying she wouldn't wear dresses with cutouts? A quick look down her grid and there are lots of photos of her wearing those types of dresses🤥🤥

1000006134.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.