Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a stepmother and if my husband disrespected the mother of his children like that I’d run for the hills.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Does she ever consider that if she died in the morning, Luke will be living with his biological father straight away. ZERO questions asked. Luke may never see Keith again.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m a stepmother and if my husband disrespected the mother of his children like that I’d run for the hills.
I’ve said this since the beginning, that stupid gummy needle dick bleep is revelling in burps and her rotten behaviour because he wanted kids, the minute he leaves and she directs this hatred to him and not Brian, he will rue the day. He’s a rat bag just like burps but she hasn’t hidden how evil she can be yet teet will act shocked when she’s badmouthing the o’Connor’s and his not meticulous sperm in the future

Reactions: 19
We need Michelle to post a doting father's day post with lots of recents Picts of Luke with Brian 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that wouldn't be long quiten Burke down 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
And she “gets over it” how many years has it been? ur supposedly marrying the love of ur life soon

Reactions: 16
Shes so bitter rather than celebrating the first fathers day for keet she has to make it about Biden it just shows how unhappy she is and how much shes still thinking about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Imagine Brian encouraged Luke to call Michelle his step mother. Sarah would hit the roof. She’s pathetic at this stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve said this since the beginning, that stupid gummy needle dick bleep is revelling in burps and her rotten behaviour because he wanted kids, the minute he leaves and she directs this hatred to him and not Brian, he will rue the day. He’s a rat bag just like burps but she hasn’t hidden how evil she can be yet teet will act shocked when she’s badmouthing the o’Connor’s and his not meticulous sperm in the future
You have it on one they are a pair of lunatics well suited to each other dumb and dumber.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is just embarrassing herself with that reel ....jeez imagine the content she could make if she showed co parenting, respecting the other parent etc, she could actually have something to post of some substance...but she just mortifies herself with the pathetic carry on

Same here, I honestly find it so weird that she does that. I'm v lucky in that my stepkids now that they're older have seen through what their mother did to them over the years and they have a fantastic relationship with their dad and me. Sarah will rue the day her son sees the way she carried on with his dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We need Michelle to post a doting father's day post with lots of recents Picts of Luke with Brian 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that wouldn't be long quiten Burke down 🤭
That's my level of petty 😂😂😂 If I was Michelle I'd be having a field day today 😂😂😂

• Haha
Have we got our fake weight loss result this week yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
H

how was she irl?
Well we are still waiting on the pic that someone said they took 2 weeks ago 🤔
---
Noticed that straight away, a nasty little dig at Biden. Yes Burps, Luke had a minor accident while in the care of his FATHER, Biden, and had to get a few stitches, can you imagine the damage you have done to him emotionally and mentally? She can’t even keep Father’s Day a toxic free day. Shes a psychotic witch this one.
We're they not steristrips or glue, not even actual stitches. The way she went on at the time, you'd think he was in a coma 🙄 #shelovesthedrama
---
And she “gets over it” how many years has it been? ur supposedly marrying the love of ur life soon
Nah the love of her life is marrying Michelle 🤪
---
You have it on one they are a pair of lunatics well suited to each other dumb and dumber.
@Stacey10 can you do your thing with dumb & dumber & their faces? Pretty please 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.