Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's one bitter twisted witch.
No matter how good Teeth is to that young fella or how often Biden sees his son.
She can not change genetics.
He is Bidens child

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Keeth seems more natural towards Luke than his own mother is.

Did ye notice she included the cut over the eye.

There was more about Luke than his own biological child..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Wow I was just about to say this, 90% of that video was Lewk and Keet not Keet and his own daughter. Jesus like she is so bitter and vindictive

• Wow
Reactions: 53
This big beast would be better off spending time with her son instead of filming him with teet like a stalker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What a bitter toxic narcissist she is. All that video shows is that she follows Keet and Luke around with her camera videoing clips so she will have them to post on days like today. Nasty piece of work she is. It doesn't matter how many videos, photos and posts she makes, Brian is Luke's father. She's sick in the head, she has to be mentally unwell to be acting like that.

Reactions: 41
Wow I was just about to say this, 90% of that video was Lewk and Keet not Keet and his own daughter. Jesus like she is so bitter and vindictive
exactly, when lewk is ignored to the point of oblivion the rest of the time (no bday party for a 7 year old) but Father’s Day is another chance for Sarah Burke to play an abandoned mother victim that is isn’t at all. Brian’s pathetic not putting her in her place, dignified silence only goes so far. Sometimes cunts like burps need their own medicine back at them #SteppedUpMammyMichelle
---
I think she’s also trying to hunt keyring is on the way out with the heaven post about dads too 🤦🏻‍♀️ no post for her own father though like she normally does

Reactions: 20
I’m certain that Keith is great to Luke and is a great step father etc but you cannot erase the fact that Luke’s father is in the picture. It’s a real shame that a woman in her thirties who has experienced loss, break ups, bad times and good times does not have the maturity to acknowledge the fact that people move on in life.
she is so blinded by bitterness that she can’t see the disservice she is doing to her child.
luke has a father. Celebrate Keith sure, but acknowledge Brian.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Saw that was well she’s a c@nt of the highest order to include the cut footage
---
I’m certain that Keith is great to Luke and is a great step father etc but you cannot erase the fact that Luke’s father is in the picture. It’s a real shame that a woman in her thirties who has experienced loss, break ups, bad times and good times does not have the maturity to acknowledge the fact that people move on in life.
she is so blinded by bitterness that she can’t see the disservice she is doing to her child.
luke has a father. Celebrate Keith sure, but acknowledge Brian.
Even Shannen big c and me bought a few bits for Barry from Roisin for Father’s Day

Reactions: 12
She was in Sams coffee this morning! Recognised Isabella from a distance (which is shocking) then spotted her. Then spotted the jeep with the dent 🤣
Saving for the mortgage must be going well so. She must spend her entire dole in Sam’s coffee. We will be for the stepped dad posts all day today I reckon

Reactions: 7
She mustn’t have got a photo in Scotland of Miss Issssssaaaaaabellllllaaaaaa’s real dad 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Noticed that straight away, a nasty little dig at Biden. Yes Burps, Luke had a minor accident while in the care of his FATHER, Biden, and had to get a few stitches, can you imagine the damage you have done to him emotionally and mentally? She can’t even keep Father’s Day a toxic free day. Shes a psychotic witch this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why not start the video with Keeth and his actual child. Two clips with belly and 99% of clips with lewk. Burp is getting bigger and bigger by the looks of the video.

I predict a 2.769 weightloss to makeup for last week as she ran like an Olympian this week

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s so nasty. There isn’t even a need for a public Father’s Day post. She lives in the house with Keith. Not everything has to go on instagram. Everyone here knows what I think of Brian, I think he’s a waster. The reality is if Keith didn’t do all those things with Luke the footage wouldn’t exist but he still isn’t his dad, it’s horrible to say he is. Why can’t she for once think of Luke & the impact this all has on him.

ps: I hate these days on social media. It’s all false performative bullshit, everyone competing to have the best post to whoever

• Heart
Reactions: 54
She’s so nasty. There isn’t even a need for a public Father’s Day post. She lives in the house with Keith. Not everything has to go on instagram. Everyone here knows what I think of Brian, I think he’s a waster. The reality is if Keith didn’t do all those things with Luke the footage wouldn’t exist but he still isn’t his dad, it’s horrible to say he is. Why can’t she for once think of Luke & the impact this all has on him.

ps: I hate these days on social media. It’s all false performative bullshit, everyone competing to have the best post to whoever
None of us know about Brian and we can't say he's a waster because he's the one having to deal with this phsycoctic dangerous witch,I honestly think she plays the game and lies so much about him he doesn't stand a chance until Luke gets older and can voice what he has been going through with this witch

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So she made a video but only added 99.9% of luke and duck all of his real child shows what a twisted bleep she is 😤😤😤

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Emotional blackmail keeth look how much luke loves you. Don't leave with the saxa.

And an added dig at Biden.

She is a crazy witch.

Reactions: 26
She's a twisted narcissistic compulsive liar... Nasty woman. Shur we all know the father's day post would be on another level just a dig at Brian... When Luke is older he can read be told how his own mother treated him emotionally and mentally abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.